Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader, first time poster.

It made me really uncomfortable to see the pictures Ash posted of Ella. Its like she forgets that once something is online, its online forever, a scary thought especially when it comes to children. As Ella is growing up it looks like Ash is trying to turn her in to a 'mini me', kids are only young for such a short time, let them be kids.

She's way too obsessed with image and trying to project the perfect Instagram life. She would be much more relatable if she sent the kids out in bright, fun clothes and relaxed a bit. God forbid Charlie have dinosaur shoes if it doesn't go along with the look 🙈

Reactions: 8
Long time reader, first time poster.

It made me really uncomfortable to see the pictures Ash posted of Ella. Its like she forgets that once something is online, its online forever, a scary thought especially when it comes to children. As Ella is growing up it looks like Ash is trying to turn her in to a 'mini me', kids are only young for such a short time, let them be kids.

She's way too obsessed with image and trying to project the perfect Instagram life. She would be much more relatable if she sent the kids out in bright, fun clothes and relaxed a bit. God forbid Charlie have dinosaur shoes if it doesn't go along with the look 🙈
even the trip to Ayr on the vlog I thought great she’s taking them out to some where other than soft play or the local shopping places. Basically they drove to Ayr went for lunch then went for ice cream🤷‍♀️ In a dessert place. Then the next day the exact same thing in dockyard social!!! Wtf!!! Why not take them to science centre or transport museum I’m sure wee Charlie and Oliver would have loved that

One thing about Lauren is ( I know she’s a grade A roaster 🙄) she does make sure her kids are out doors near enough every day going on walks with the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aye she has to go to ice cream parlours and coffee shops with them cos she’ll be thinking about what looks good on the gram with them all dolled up rather than what they’d like to do 😂😂 if there was some sort of all grey luxe soft play area wi shag pile rugs all over the place that was her “aesthetic” she’d be there every weekend 😂😂😂 got to think about the gram at all times!!

• Haha
Not been on insta for a while log in tonight and the sister in law is flaunting herself in her pjs 🤣🤣with a cheap sherry glass and a box of donuts 🤣🤣I love me who do you love 😭honestly buckled at her get over yourself please why do these people think this behaviour is normal 😭

• Haha
Not been on insta for a while log in tonight and the sister in law is flaunting herself in her pjs 🤣🤣with a cheap sherry glass and a box of donuts 🤣🤣I love me who do you love 😭honestly buckled at her get over yourself please !
All the pouting in the mirror. Another absolute sad case.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ash is like an absolute ned that you would be scared of in high school... zero class.

Referring to her child as "a pure bam up". Eurgh.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is that photo of Ella dressed like an 18 year old, absolutely horrifying fake tan full face makeup to look like a doll, ash stop being so desperate for Ella to grow up she is 4 years old, if my daughter did a dance comp she certainly wouldn’t be wearing an outfit like that or one ounce of makeup luckily she does judo, that little girl is going to be obsessed with her appearance just like ash because it’s all ash focuses on all she knows is shopping/costa nice outfits

Reactions: 9
I was howling when she said “It really takes me back to my days on stage” 😂😂😂😂 Making herself sound like a world class child performer. Dancing is kind of a tradition Scotland and this part of the country especially. Basically almost every girl born between 1970 and 2020 has done tap / ballet / modern / majorettes / disco dancing.

Maybe I’m just raging because I always wanted to glittery jazz shoes and my maw kept getting me second hand white shiters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the hell is that photo of Ella dressed like an 18 year old, absolutely horrifying fake tan full face makeup to look like a doll, ash stop being so desperate for Ella to grow up she is 4 years old, if my daughter did a dance comp she certainly wouldn’t be wearing an outfit like that or one ounce of makeup luckily she does judo, that little girl is going to be obsessed with her appearance just like ash because it’s all ash focuses on all she knows is shopping/costa nice outfits
this is exactly why I pulled my girl from this dancing school. the new one she goes first of all do not allow pre schoolers to compete in competition the put on shoes for the parents but they wear age appropriate costumes

I was howling when she said “It really takes me back to my days on stage” 😂😂😂😂 Making herself sound like a world class child performer. Dancing is kind of a tradition Scotland and this part of the country especially. Basically almost every girl born between 1970 and 2020 has done tap / ballet / modern / majorettes / disco dancing.

Maybe I’m just raging because I always wanted to glittery jazz shoes and my maw kept getting me second hand white shiters
🤣🤣🤣 every wee girl I think on this side of Scotland tries her hand at dancing at least once! Your right I done it when I was wee now my daughter goes! But there’s no way I even think what Ash says it’s just a bit of fun

Reactions: 5
I was part of this god awful ‘tradition’ for years and competed in these comps, now I’m talking 9 years or so since I hung up my poms but even as seniors we didn’t look as dolled up as these 4 year olds now!!! My belly was certainly not hanging out 🤣 this school and it’s owners have turned into monsters the last few years, it’s vile!!

Absolutely awful poor Ella's make up and costume! My teenager does cheer comps, yet they're only allowed natural makeup and have appropriate costumes! Disgusting for a 4 year old

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie, I hate kids dance competitions and shows. Fine when they get older, but when the wee uns are done up in make up and fake tan and skimpy "costumes" it's no different to beauty pageants. Might as well just put your kids photos straight on the dark web in my eyes 😔

Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie, I hate kids dance competitions and shows. Fine when they get older, but when the wee uns are done up in make up and fake tan and skimpy "costumes" it's no different to beauty pageants. Might as well just put your kids photos straight on the dark web in my eyes 😔
agree. Absolutely hate it. It’s so outdated and creepy - I have no idea why any parent would want their child to take part in something like that when it’s so obviously sexualised. I feel the same about young girls wearing 2 piece bikinis and things aswell- it’s sexualising a child and it’s just wrong.

Reactions: 10
Why does it need to be two piece? Is it cos of the type of freestyle dance? When i was wee, it was ballet, tap, jazz etc and we wore leotards and tights with maybe a wee skirt.

No no NOOOOOOO

She reposted on her stories a picture from the dance school. Look at the picture of the wee ones on their grid. I’m so shocked bleeping hell

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.