Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing about it all is she thinks it’s fine because she has all these likes and comments on Instagram , when really that’s people being polite and concerned about the wee soul nothing to do with the fact they think it’s right that she’s shared a sick picture of him and they agree with it that’s how thick she is , how many people would post pictures of their child unwell to share on a Instagram page ? tell your story but why pictures I find it bizarre and her behaviour worrying and why is her own mother not siting her down and having a word with her it’s all weird !

Reactions: 5
She is positively buzzing describing her sons illness and hosp stay to the punters 🤢🤢🤢 absolute nutjob 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus Ash try and not look so happy about the dose of Munchausen by proxy you seem to have acquired. I’ll tell you what’s common sense though Ash is to not run home once he’s been discharged and starts using Zoflora all over the house. I know your a wee bit slow but I bet the fact you use harsh chemicals like that all the time is only making wee Charlie’s skin and chest worse you absolute bleeping rocket 🙄 You might as well pour him a diesel bath and let him sit in it and just bask in the fumes 😡 Seriously give yourself a bleeping shake or get the gutless fanny Fra to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the hell is she doing in that challenge? I’m all up for a laugh but why are grown women a) even doing this challenge and b) putting it on social media for everyone to see.
Could be something much more productive with their time and ‘influence my on social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Ash try and not look so happy about the dose of Munchausen by proxy you seem to have acquired. I’ll tell you what’s common sense though Ash is to not run home once he’s been discharged and starts using Zoflora all over the house. I know your a wee bit slow but I bet the fact you use harsh chemicals like that all the time is only making wee Charlie’s skin and chest worse you absolute bleeping rocket 🙄 You might as well pour him a diesel bath and let him sit in it and just bask in the fumes 😡 Seriously give yourself a bleeping shake or get the gutless fanny Fra to do it.
That’s exactly the vibe I picked up from her very disturbing she was literally buzzing and this constant obsession about more sponge being stuck up his nose is strange also , surly the doctors and ent team are not stupid and would not leave a wee boy they thought could possibly have something more lodged up his nose I think not .
Wtaf was the sudden burst into the challenge on the floor all about ?😱

Reactions: 4
What's wrong with Charlie?
Took a coughing fit , more or less the same as last admission . Chest infection , needed nebulised & oxygen as Sats were low . Still convinced something up his nose but wasn't fit enough for surgery .
I'm not surprised he's having constant chest problems as she dresses him purely for fashion rather than the weather . Her obsession with candles , air freshener , zaflora , cleaning products is definitely no help to anyone with asthma or eczema .

Reactions: 4
Ash I’m telling you now your boys bad chest and skin is connected to the chemicals you use in your house. As someone who has suffered all my life I am allergic to plug-ins, scentsy burners, cheap wax melt burners etc etc the list goes ON AND bleeping ON YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND!! See if someone so much as burns a wax melt I canna breathe it irritates my skin my mouth and lips start burning its bleeping horrendous. In short Ash I think these Dr’s prob know better next to some 2 bit OCD ridden instagrammer like yourself 🙄 Ash hen I can almost guarantee there is a link there somewhere between his bad chest and skin and your constant cleaning with chemicals it doesn’t mean your house won’t smell nice and isn’t clean it just means trial and error trying stuff to see what reacts and what doesn’t. I did message you this before but like all the other YouTube lot your all “thank you for all your lovely messages” but in reality you couldn’ae gie a duck about your messages or the advice we give you cause your all about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ash I’m telling you now your boys bad chest and skin is connected to the chemicals you use in your house. As someone who has suffered all my life I am allergic to plug-ins, scentsy burners, cheap wax melt burners etc etc the list goes ON AND bleeping ON YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND!! See if someone so much as burns a wax melt I canna breathe it irritates my skin my mouth and lips start burning its bleeping horrendous. In short Ash I think these Dr’s prob know better next to some 2 bit OCD ridden instagrammer like yourself 🙄 Ash hen I can almost guarantee there is a link there somewhere between his bad chest and skin and your constant cleaning with chemicals it doesn’t mean your house won’t smell nice and isn’t clean it just means trial and error trying stuff to see what reacts and what doesn’t. I did message you this before but like all the other YouTube lot your all “thank you for all your lovely messages” but in reality you couldn’ae gie a duck about your messages or the advice we give you cause your all about yourself.
This. I mean it might not be the total cause but it wont be helping him. Get white vinegar, bicard, lemon. Theres loads of chemical free ways to clean ffs. But that wont be as exciting - in her opinion - for the gram x

Reactions: 10
This. I mean it might not be the total cause but it wont be helping him. Get white vinegar, bicard, lemon. Theres loads of chemical free ways to clean ffs. But that wont be as exciting - in her opinion - for the gram x
Exactly you don’t need to be splashing chemicals everywhere. Tell you what else irritates the duck out of me that Jo Malone perfume it’s chemical ridden to duck my lips swell with that. It’s amazing what irritants you have you use on the daily without even knowing.

Reactions: 3
Offt ash is back to the constant poses on her insta stories ,nobody wants to see your random pouts and poses get over yourself your a grown woman ffs #narcissimatitsbest and that bloody filter 😱just why ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez that’s a lot of products she’s using on her coupon- I’m amazed there’s any skin left!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D8B4B9FA-FBD4-44D1-9BE3-EE517D46C376.png

Wow she looks unrecognisable here 😳 just shows how much make up she slaps on every day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 72809

Wow she looks unrecognisable here 😳 just shows how much make up she slaps on every day
WOW she looks like a a different person 🤭😳
what is the sister in law all about she had seriously got a fancy for herself, the last few days with her poses and pouts totally mortified your 30 doll no 20 and they bloody curls she thinks she’s the dogs with them and they are bloody awful 🤣🤪😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.