Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG what has the sister in law got on to a wedding 🤣🤣she looks like Austin powers groovey baby 😱🤣😭total fail ashes brother is a riot also looks like grey chinos he’s wearing and that waistcoat and orange tie wtf absolute stoaters a would chuck them out my wedding !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG what has the sister in law got on to a wedding 🤣🤣she looks like Austin powers groovey baby 😱🤣😭total fail ashes brother is a riot also looks like grey chinos he’s wearing and that waistcoat and orange tie wtf absolute stoaters a would chuck them out my wedding !
Also can’t deal with men wearing those kind of shoes and no socks...it’s January for goodness sake and you look like you’ve stolen your Nana’s wee brogues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched it and nearly switched of 7 min in all she did was ramble one lot of rubbish tbh and then oh we are starting something on line but I won’t tell you all just now , looks like a definite competition between her and Elidh as I’ve just watch what looked like each was trying to own content they were going to produce first , all ash went on about was herself and the thing about the burst knee is a belter ,🤪everything’s money to her all she thinks about new wallpaper Lapland bla bla bla it’s all fake .Elidh rambled abit aswell in hers but feel she’s real and relatable Ash was touting for business on hers 100 percent and Elidh a new garden 🤣🤣
I felt it was hint after hint for free stuff! Free wall paper a holiday to lapland gifted. It was a video basically begging for free services and holiday and things for her house

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A lot of what Ash addressed in the New Years vid was basically a nod to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no way, that must be a themed wedding they are going to? She’s like an extra from the muppets and he just looks like an actual muppet trying to pull off loafers that look like they are from Next kids.

• Haha
Hahahahah. How can they possibly think they look good? His is almost as bad as hers! Trying to be something he clearly isn't! CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you Tattlers, I needed that laugh! 😂
It’s like Lauren saw Ash’s grid and thought I see your velour loungewear/velvet headbands and fur shaggy coats...raise you this monstrosity of an outfit. Just be glad she didn’t borrow a hat from Ash!
That single outfit choice has got Tom Ford questioning him putting jewel toned velvet suits on the catwalk.
The brother looks like Ash dressed him from Charlie’s wardrobe. What is the obsession with ‘nana shoes’ for this family?!

• Haha
Really Ash...you paid for the wallpaper 🙄👀 it was #gifted and undeclared until you couldnt get away with the lie any longer! Absolute brass neck!!
Deluded bint 🤮

Really Ash...you paid for the wallpaper 🙄👀 it was #gifted and undeclared until you couldnt get away with the lie any longer! Absolute brass neck!!
Deluded bint 🤮
Everything in her blog was begging 100percent nothing genuine about it she’s as wide as the Clyde knows what she’s doing , even described to us what wallpaper she wanted she’s a stoater !

Thank you Tattlers, I needed that laugh! 😂
It’s like Lauren saw Ash’s grid and thought I see your velour loungewear/velvet headbands and fur shaggy coats...raise you this monstrosity of an outfit. Just be glad she didn’t borrow a hat from Ash!
That single outfit choice has got Tom Ford questioning him putting jewel toned velvet suits on the catwalk.
The brother looks like Ash dressed him from Charlie’s wardrobe. What is the obsession with ‘nana shoes’ for this family?!
The brother is a riot no socks wtf age does he think he is the wedding has got to be a theme I’ve never seen anything like it and they curls like spaghetti hanging oot a pot wtf 😭😭

• Haha
The wedding they are at surely has to be fancy dress or a bad taste theme?? Surely!! The more I look at the photo the worse it gets. The brother looks just as hideous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Creasing up at those outfits. Where did Lauren find that? If that’s what’s for sale in the boutique she works in I’ll give it a wide berth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually buckled someone has written on her Instagram posts is it a fancy dress wedding 🤣🤣and someone has written that’s rude 😭.........people are writing yous are on fire 🤣and look at posh and becks people are clearly taking the piss 😱I’m actually affronted for them the outfits are total mismatches in the picture I’m sure he’s had that on before in a picture , it also quotes St Andrews in the picture please don’t tell us they have been going about that hotel like that 😱

• Haha
Ella like lots of kids in and around Glasgow Back at school or nursery today. I really don’t get why she dresses Ella like she’s off to a party twenty year ago for a run around in nursery 🤷‍♀️ Is it just me who thinks it’s massively impractical?

Reactions: 11
Ella like lots of kids in and around Glasgow Back at school or nursery today. I really don’t get why she dresses Ella like she’s off to a party twenty year ago for a run around in nursery 🤷‍♀️ Is it just me who thinks it’s massively impractical?
All their "every day" clothes look like most kids "best clothes". Not practical at all.

Reactions: 4
She must come home boggin 😂

Why does ash's wallpaper look like a wall that has a bad mould infestation 🤢

And what's the Craic with all these Insta mum's and their banana breads FML you would think they were British bake off material! Don't get me wrong I love a bit of banana bread but they are all a bunch of sheep! Mama Reid please don't try and outdo lamb on the banana bread 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That is the best description of that wallpaper. 😂 Surely it would give you a migraine. Then she has the sweepings off a taxidermist’s floor on the other wall...in the same room. It might be free wallpaper Ash but draw the line...or was it just the curtains gifted by Remnant Kings?
Lamb,Meldrum,Ash and a few others recently...it’s like there is an ad for bananas coming soon!
Is it to prove they feed their children fruit? You clearly don’t often enough if all your bananas are going off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They also all seem to think banana bread is healthy (and in lambs case a suitable breakfast for her kids) probably cos it has the word bread in its title. Its not, it is still cake...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.