Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tempted to go to the Matalan opening tomorrow for a lol, I’m 10 mins away 😂
Hahaha Im literally a 2 min drive and walking distance from it!! It’s already been opened two days, hardly a grand opening🙄 I nearly spat my coffee out when I seen her story about her doing the ‘opening’ with Denise and tagging her 🤣 I unfortunately can’t make it round tomorrow, I have a life.... or I would have supplied the Unfiltered picture 🤣
Hi Neighbours . 👍👍
Honestly what's Matalan thinking . Getting an ex wages employee to promote the opening of their new store
they must be desperate 😃😃 . Do you honestly think the people who frequently shop in Matalan (30+) will know who Oor Ash is .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Neighbours . 👍👍
Honestly what's Matalan thinking . Getting an ex wages employee to promote the opening of their new store
they must be desperate 😃😃 . Do you honestly think the people who frequently shop in Matalan (30+) will know who Oor Ash is .
Ha ha how strange we are all neighbours 🤣🤣 I know, it’s laughable! I’d love to actually see her float about there today like a celeb, if only I didn’t have a girls day to go on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really does think she is some sort of celeb “red carpets out” and holding that board saying styled by ash Reid - that’s one section nobody will be buying from today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish I could take one for the team and bounce down to Cumbernauld Matalan. Just couldn’t justify the 1 hour round trip.....

• Haha
Need to size up on that dress Ash hen. The button at your boob has popped open in the photo with Denise van Outen... Must be a wee size "12" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There are many local bloggers at the opening this morning - why behave like a celebrity 🤷‍♀️

Why’s Ella there?

Just watched the range video. Guilty pleasure whilst the wee one was in dancing I was bored out ma nut! First of all her make up again a bronze smokey eye wtf!!! Second what is the point of walking about a shop with the kids and yet maw going aww mum that would look good at ma front door sure it would mum!!!!!!! Well buy it then Ash

Is she hinting for the range to gift her the products or for them to work with her? It’s so strange.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s Ella there?

Just watched the range video. Guilty pleasure whilst the wee one was in dancing I was bored out ma nut! First of all her make up again a bronze smokey eye wtf!!! Second what is the point of walking about a shop with the kids and yet maw going aww mum that would look good at ma front door sure it would mum!!!!!!! Well buy it then Ash

Is she hinting for the range to gift her the products or for them to work with her? It’s so strange.
[/QUOTE]
no show without punch when it comes to Ella .
Desperate for a modeling career for her , maybe Matalans next fashion icon .
Her Range vlog , between the screeching voices . I know they are only kids but they always have to touch & pick up everything from the shelves , always pulling clothes of the rails in primark & always lying or jumping on the beds in matalan and she's still filming away . She very seldom buys at first as you say waiting on freebies as per usual .
She actually thought she was a film star prancing around matalan but not very good ambassador when her own outfit was far to tight

• Haha
  • Heart
The Range vlog shoes how chavvy she really is. Dhe speaks in a real neddy way - itwas a begging spree more than anything. Why drag two kids around with no real intention of buying anything at all? Proper brass neck. Also the kids are always running a riot whilst she is more interested in looking at true LUXE goods. "Awwwww that's realllly gooooood. Only like a tenner". Well buy it then ya plonker. 😎🤔🤷‍♀️🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely hated shopping as a child, those poor children. What a shame! Again more hot chocolate and ice cream? Take it she’s no longer doing PT or into slimming world? Not posted about them in a while.
She flaunts such an unhealthy lifestyle.

• Haha
Her default seems to be unhealthy. Kids getting really OTT sugary treats almost daily. I'm no killjoy but it really isn't great for little kiddies so often. Without sounding ancient (I am only 30!) those big treats shouldnt be everytime they go out to a bloody retail park. Any of her so called "healthy" eating posts are a novelty that soon fades... plus she adds bloody cream to what could be really healthy soups.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely determined she’s getting some sort of deal for Ella it’s getting embarrassing now and so obvious !

Just seen her stories oh she’s away for a well earned hot choclate 🤣🤣is she for real hard work being on the red carpet ash phew 🤣🤣seriously what is she on she needs to get a proper 9 to 5 job or back shift or night shift job she’s a brass neck , all she does is drink and reward the wains with hot choclate and wonders how she’s needing a personal trainer and she’s just encouraging the kids with the same habits and it’s starting to show it’s not right !

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s definitely determined she’s getting some sort of deal for Ella it’s getting embarrassing now and so obvious !

Just seen her stories oh she’s away for a well earned hot choclate 🤣🤣is she for real hard work being on the red carpet ash phew 🤣🤣seriously what is she on she needs to get a proper 9 to 5 job or back shift or night shift job she’s a brass neck , all she does is drink and reward the wains with hot choclate and wonders how she’s needing a personal trainer and she’s just encouraging the kids with the same habits and it’s starting to show it’s not right !
Ash working the the red carpet in good old Cumbernauld🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The buttons popped whilst meeting her fellow Z lister. Not a good look. Also don’t understand Matalan allowing her to advertise after sporting a Canada goose jacket? Isn’t that promoting cruelty to animals?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness... The Range video. Have you ever watched anything as materialistic and fake in your life. How much is that? How much is that? How much is that? And the constant "Ella come look at this" "Ella where do you think this would look nice?" Am I the only one that finds it really weird that a child that age is so into decor and how things should look?! Its beyond superficial and such a wee sin thats the world shes being brought up in. Also love how Ash's accent changes drastically, she obviously can't keep up the "glasgow uni west end" accent for long. Soon slipping back into Big Ash fae Bishy 😂 Comedy gold if nothing else!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness... The Range video. Have you ever watched anything as materialistic and fake in your life. How much is that? How much is that? How much is that? And the constant "Ella come look at this" "Ella where do you think this would look nice?" Am I the only one that finds it really weird that a child that age is so into decor and how things should look?! Its beyond superficial and such a wee sin thats the world shes being brought up in. Also love how Ash's accent changes drastically, she obviously can't keep up the "glasgow uni west end" accent for long. Soon slipping back into Big Ash fae Bishy 😂 Comedy gold if nothing else!
I know I picked up on the Ella thing too, why isn’t she encouraging Charlie to speak or showing him different things and asking him questions, it’s because Ella is a performing monkey and can probably be manipulated in to saying what sounds good for YouTube. I can not believe the mum was just going along with it. I really don’t know how Ash is going to manage to sustain a SM influencer career in 2020! She is just so materialistic and doesn’t give two hoots about the environment about Being healthy about those less fortunate. And recently there has been a real big shift in SM about people being more conscious about what there putting out there. How many more primark/Poundland / home bargins hauls can she put out there before people start calling her out on her crap content. Not to mention the fact that primark clothes do not suit her body type. If she did infact shop in places like Zara some of there clothes are a lot more well tailored which would flatter her figure.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.