Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I picked up on the Ella thing too, why isn’t she encouraging Charlie to speak or showing him different things and asking him questions, it’s because Ella is a performing monkey and can probably be manipulated in to saying what sounds good for YouTube. I can not believe the mum was just going along with it. I really don’t know how Ash is going to manage to sustain a SM influencer career in 2020! She is just so materialistic and doesn’t give two hoots about the environment about Being healthy about those less fortunate. And recently there has been a real big shift in SM about people being more conscious about what there putting out there. How many more primark/Poundland / home bargins hauls can she put out there before people start calling her out on her crap content. Not to mention the fact that primark clothes do not suit her body type. If she did infact shop in places like Zara some of there clothes are a lot more well tailored which would flatter her figure.
I think next year will see a big shift for all these insta mummy bloggers. She literally has zero content other than buying stuff. Its quite sad really. She will be utterly bereft when Ella goes to school because it will just be her and Charlie and he wants no part of the insta life 😂 The Range video shes like "Dance Charlie.... DANCE" She treats them like performing circus animals. Its shameful. My Mum would be like wtaf are you up to, get a grip 😂

Reactions: 10
I think next year will see a big shift for all these insta mummy bloggers. She literally has zero content other than buying stuff. Its quite sad really. She will be utterly bereft when Ella goes to school because it will just be her and Charlie and he wants no part of the insta life 😂 The Range video shes like "Dance Charlie.... DANCE" She treats them like performing circus animals. Its shameful. My Mum would be like wtaf are you up to, get a grip 😂
she’s got a platform to actually achieve great things for her self so many influencers have started business on the back of there SM but she walks about the range up in the retail park telling us the price of tit. I mean Ash just bring out a notepad or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her content is rotten. Absolutely rotten!! And good on Charlie for not partaking, go on son!!! 😂

nobody else noticed how she flaunts her Alexander McQueens, her ANIMAL CRUELTY Canada Goose jacket, her prada bag, her new build home, a BMW 4x4... & yet insists on shopping & making hauls for Poundland and home bargains? It’s either an absolute mountain of debt (all fur coats and no knickers!!) or she actually has money & is trying to portray to YouTube shes “a skint mum trying to be thrifty”. Which one is it ??

Reactions: 13
Her content is rotten. Absolutely rotten!! And good on Charlie for not partaking, go on son!!! 😂

nobody else noticed how she flaunts her Alexander McQueens, her ANIMAL CRUELTY Canada Goose jacket, her prada bag, her new build home, a BMW 4x4... & yet insists on shopping & making hauls for Poundland and home bargains? It’s either an absolute mountain of debt (all fur coats and no knickers!!) or she actually has money & is trying to portray to YouTube shes “a skint mum trying to be thrifty”. Which one is it ??
I think the designer clothing shoes and bags are fake except that one Gucci Boston bag she pulls out from 1998.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She hasn’t got money.

Credit cards will no doubt have been used to buy a few genuine designer items. The rest are probably fakes. The 4X4 is probably on finance.

her husband is a bobby on the beat. They don’t earn a huge salary. She will be making a few quid from social media but she’s pretty small time in the grand scheme of things.

Oh that vlog was AWFUL!!

‘Ten niney niiiiine for that mum, look that’s tweny six pound’

Why just wander round a shop reading out the prices of stuff?

And she needs to stop letting her kids just pick stuff up and finger it!

Reactions: 5
Pictures of kids ill in hospital on social media really are the absolute worst of the worst. Never has the issue of consent been more apparent. Would your child, if they knew what you were doing, consent to having their photo taken when poorly and then have it broadcast to the world. Would you like it as an adult? No. So why do it to your child??

Reactions: 15
Pictures of kids ill in hospital on social media really are the absolute worst of the worst. Never has the issue of consent been more apparent. Would your child, if they knew what you were doing, consent to having their photo taken when poorly and then have it broadcast to the world. Would you like it as an adult? No. So why do it to your child??
It’s in very poor taste. All for raising awareness she should have just written a post. Zero need to show the wee lamb

I just saw that picture and my heart sunk. Why would you post that, only reason I can think is for sympathy. Imagine posting a picture of your child at their most vulnerable. Sickening 😢

It’s in very poor taste. All for raising awareness she should have just written a post. Zero need to show the wee lamb
Absolutely. Write a post. Take a filtered shot of a sick bowl to add context. No need for exploited child.

I came on here to vent about this, was half tempted to message but thought no ill be branded "troll". Using your child for social media is disgusting. Taking a picture of your child in hospital like that is cruel. Anything for attention and likes with these accounts

Reactions: 13
So bleeping angry at what I’ve just seen. Poor wee man. These things happen (a lot!) and I too have never really heard of a child’s nose smelling weird. She’s absolutely right to speak about it, she does have a “mummy blogger” after all. The picture is a disgrace. He’s in his hour of need. He needs his mum. He’s probably really not into so many strangers poking and prodding him right now yet she exposes him so vulnerable to thousands. Anything for engagement and likes.

I came here to say the same as everyone above. Hopefully Charlie makes a speedy recovery but there is absolutly NO need to broadcast a photo of the wee lad. Priorities are so wrong. Agree with raising awareness but there are other ways to do it, this is to me just looking for sympathy. I would never put a photo of my little one in hospital on social media... and i dont have thousands of followers!!

That photo is just awful. Can she not stop thinking about herself and her need for Instagram followers for 1 minute and focus on her son. My daughter was seriously ill in hospital During the summer while we were abroad. I couldn’t even take a photo to send to my parents as I felt it wouldn’t be fair on her never mind taking a photo and letting tens of thousands of people see it. She could have raised awareness while letting her son keep his dignity

I found her inoffensive personally, although I preferred her more natural, down to earth manner before moving to the new house.

However she really has stooped to an all time low with her most recent picture. Who even thinks to take a picture when your child looks so poorly? Getting a wee snap as he lay in bed hooked up to machines for the 'gram would be the last thing on my mind.

But then I'm not a vacuous attention seeker!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Charlie! Awful awful vile obnoxious woman. I agree raise awareness but not at the expense of exposing him to the world when he’s at his most vulnerable

Reactions: 6
I really, really hope these hole instamums start to be regulated soon. Poor Charlie. What about his rights to privacy! Urgh shes a disgrace of a mum. 100% raise awareness but no need for the photo!

That poor boy.
If he was himself he’d be running like duck away from her camera, as he always does!!
She is a very self obsessed woman.
That mask should also be attached to something, a tube I believe. The mask isn’t connected to anything. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s placed the mask on his face just for the gram!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That poor boy.
If he was himself he’d be running like duck away from her camera, as he always does!!
She is a very self obsessed woman.
That mask should also be attached to something, a tube I believe. The mask isn’t connected to anything. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s placed the mask on his face just for the gram!!!!
Come on Fra and grow a set of balls and get your kids of the internet and stop allowing Ash to use them in such a disgusting manner,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.