Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth sits at the side of the hospital bed, looking at your sick child, and takes a bleeping photo. Who then uploads that image into Instagram for nothing more than “likes”

Seriously

Have a bleeping word with yourself Ash, put your bloody phone AWAY for 5 minutes and actually live in the real world and be there for your child because he’s YOUR CHILD, he’s ill and your his mum - not for Instagram, not for likes, not for content. This whole “everything for Instagram/post it or it didn’t happen” culture is getting beyond a joke now. It’s ridiculous. Maybe he wouldn’t have stuffed a bit of sponge up his nose if Ash (and Fra) had been paying attention to the kid instead of slathering her face in make up or chatting inane bollocks to herself down her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It has to be for engagement. That photo of Charlie has racked up 6k + in likes. But looking at previous pictures on grid she is barely getting by 1k. Her matalan post had over 2k and halloween 4k. Pretty low engagement for someone who has 56k followers. And comments, over 800 in the photo of sick Charlie but in other photos, majority arent even over 100.
you just wonder what goes through her mind to think this is okay. I feel so so sorry for Charlie. He usually doesnt go near camera at all and now hes sick in a hospital and mama cant miss a money opportunity knowing she will get good engagement. Makes me feel sick to the stomach. Sort it out Ash. Soon

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Like you’ve all said it’s beyond a joke really- definitely a good idea to raise awareness so do a post on it when he’s home and better or a post without a picture of him. Comes across as opportunistic and basically like these people will see anything as “content” for the gram or to get a bit engagement so they get an ad deal for f*ckin tinfoil or whatever 😂

Reactions: 7
Who on earth sits at the side of the hospital bed, looking at your sick child, and takes a bleeping photo. Who then uploads that image into Instagram for nothing more than “likes”

Seriously

Have a bleeping word with yourself Ash, put your bloody phone AWAY for 5 minutes and actually live in the real world and be there for your child because he’s YOUR CHILD, he’s ill and your his mum - not for Instagram, not for likes, not for content. This whole “everything for Instagram/post it or it didn’t happen” culture is getting beyond a joke now. It’s ridiculous. Maybe he wouldn’t have stuffed a bit of sponge up his nose if Ash (and Fra) had been paying attention to the kid instead of slathering her face in make up or chatting inane bollocks to herself down her phone.
he was ill and she took him to the range so that she could tell us the price of stuff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She was looking or recommendations yesterday in how to get Charlie to take his medication ???
Taking pictures of a sleeping unwell child for attention and likes will certainly not make him better .
Rather than hugging your phone pay attention to your child as I'm sure he needs you more rather than you entertaining your 50k fake followers . What was the reason for an oxygen mask on his face when it wasn't even connected ??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What a scum bag. Imagine seeing your child like that and thinking I need to take a pic for the gram 😡 these kids are going to grow up with some issues I tell you that much!!! Poor wee souls 😢

Reactions: 9
What was the reason for an oxygen mask on his face when it wasn't even connected ??
I didn’t pick up on that when I saw the photo last night.

Jesus.

has she really put an oxygen mask on him for a photo???? 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She was looking or recommendations yesterday in how to get Charlie to take his medication ???
Taking pictures of a sleeping unwell child for attention and likes will certainly not make him better .
Rather than hugging your phone pay attention to your child as I'm sure he needs you more rather than you entertaining your 50k fake followers . What was the reason for an oxygen mask on his face when it wasn't even connected ??
OMG you are right it’s not even connected!!! She has put that on for the pic!!!! 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ash instead of asking your followers for “suggestions” on how to get your weeman to take his meds how about you put your phone down and keep going back to the Dr and persisting something is wrong if your intuition is that great. Also she never even answers when people message her so why ask 🤷🏻‍ Since poor wee Charlie is ill and since you seemed to have had an epiphany I hope you’ll let Fra’s family see him now. Imagine severing all ties over Santa Claus 🎅 you need to grow the duck up and quick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon the photo will be deleted by the end of the day... or there will be a rant on stories as why it is on but not connected. My little one has asthma and have been admitted many times with attacks and the fact that she is using it as a prop is sickening

Reactions: 6
Is there any reason to have the mask on with out it being connected

Nothing against poor wee Charlie but this is Ash’s next move for the gram
I find it quite insulting as I spend half my shift trying to fight with people to keep oxygen on WITH oxygen attached 😂😂 maybe I'll offer to take a photo for the gram next time and they'll keep it on 🙄

Reactions: 5
No antibiotic intravenous drip for a child with a Chest Infection , Tonsillitis , Nasal Infection who previously has refused to take oral antibiotics ??

I reckon I know what her answer will be for why the mask wasn't attached - but i don't want to say it on here cause it will give her help to cover her shady behaviour!! haa

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon I know what her answer will be for why the mask wasn't attached - but i don't want to say it on here cause it will give her help to cover her shady behaviour!! haa
1 for sure it's far to big for his wee face .
Funny how she's so quick to let everyone know about Charlie's experience with a sponge up his nose and how ill he is , but never an update on his progress .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.