Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eilidhs living room looks the same colour as Ash’s sister in law Lauren 🤣
I thought the same but I quite like the colour. It's a vast improvement on Ash's wallpaper. Looking at that would give me a headache 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same but I quite like the colour. It's a vast improvement on Ash's wallpaper. Looking at that would give me a headache 🤣
She needs to straighten the pictures up and bin the tatty plants and plates clutter and that mirror is giving me the fear 2 young kids nope 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eilidh is a great cure for insomnia. Honest to goodness, she is dulllllll... I am considering a career as an influencer after watching her tripe 🤓🤔🤷‍♀️😄

• Haha
Havent been watching any of the brazen narcissists content recently, fake AF, should have seen her waddling up the Fort the other day...caked in makeup and squished into a skirt and top at least three sizes too wee, some buzz pal!! Have the undeclared #gifted curtains been dry-cleaned yet and is that ghastly throw her and big Fra bump blubber under still adding #luxe to the unprecedented tiled #luxe boudoir? Btw, have wrote to Matalan re their use of scum who promote cruelty to animals and ignore/block it being highlighted, shall update if i hear back 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To think big mama Ash could have had a years worth of content if she took her time doing up her house, making calculated sound decisions on decor. Like normal people do. Instead she ran aboot like a maw blogger on speed so she could get it all done for the gram. Filling it with cheap tacky crap. Btw on a side I don’t think the kids had a bug I think they were sea sick looking at that thunderstorm wall paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Havent been watching any of the brazen narcissists content recently, fake AF, should have seen her waddling up the Fort the other day...caked in makeup and squished into a skirt and top at least three sizes too wee, some buzz pal!! Have the undeclared #gifted curtains been dry-cleaned yet and is that ghastly throw her and big Fra bump blubber under still adding #luxe to the unprecedented tiled #luxe boudoir? Btw, have wrote to Matalan re their use of scum who promote cruelty to animals and ignore/block it being highlighted, shall update if i hear back 👍
I feel like you know them personally? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like you know them personally? 😂
Well there's no many people float about the Forte filming themselves & their kids 😃😃
If your looking for her autograph you'll be able to find her in Silverburn , Braehead or Bishopbriggs 😃 lol
as that's all she does , float about shopping centres .
Probably everyone on Tattle knows her as wee Ash Fairbairn but now she's Mama Reid wannabe famous and jumping around with her new friend Mrs Hayes the Wag 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didnt look very ill to me this morning when she ran a red light whizzing by me!!! Hair looked pretty much perfectly done...not scraped back like you would expect if you had a sickness bug!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So glad I wasn't in the Range shopping . Listening to her and the kids screeching voices 🙉🙉 I wouldn't be long in evacuating the building .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also do you think mama reid is raging that lauren and eilidh have both got the vista print gig and she doesnt seem to?🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also do you think mama reid is raging that lauren and eilidh have both got the vista print gig and she doesnt seem to?🙄😂
Considering Lauren is no vlogger/blogger she gets a fair amount of freebies , Ad's , gifts .
Not surprised about Eilidh as she hints for months prior to doing anything so everything is gifted .
Ash's fee would be to dear for Vista

Reactions: 3
Aye Ash, I’ll jump down to Cumbernauld Matalan tomorrow to spend the day with you and Denise Van Outen 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
To be honest, having set eyes on her in real life and given her love for 'hot chocolate and all the trimmings' would she not be better trying to appeal the plus size lady in terms of her shopping hauls? She is clearly around a size 18 and as such focusing on this might increase her engagement as opposed to going on about having a bug etc...

As an aside nothing wrong with being a size 10, 12, 18, 22 but it's her stupid DELUSIONAL attitude about being a 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So tempted to go to the Matalan opening tomorrow for a lol, I’m 10 mins away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, having set eyes on her in real life and given her love for 'hot chocolate and all the trimmings' would she not be better trying to appeal the plus size lady in terms of her shopping hauls? She is clearly around a size 18 and as such focusing on this might increase her engagement as opposed to going on about having a bug etc...

As an aside nothing wrong with being a size 10, 12, 18, 22 but it's her stupid DELUSIONAL attitude about being a 12!
yes totally agree. She looks so stupid squeezed in to the the clothing she wears.Off topic but I can’t bear to watch any of these mum bloggers Christmas content. The whole country is in shambles at the moment but naw hen you pop down to Poundland and stock up on your festive mr kiplings.

Can you imagine her thinking she’s the celeb they’ve got to open the store 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha Im literally a 2 min drive and walking distance from it!! It’s already been opened two days, hardly a grand opening🙄 I nearly spat my coffee out when I seen her story about her doing the ‘opening’ with Denise and tagging her 🤣 I unfortunately can’t make it round tomorrow, I have a life.... or I would have supplied the Unfiltered picture 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.