Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s filming herself on her stories this morning putting her make up on - with a filter on?! I mean, what’s the point?! She is so vein it’s unbelievable.
She must have blocked anyone who doesn’t follow her as nothing showing for me...

Reactions: 1
She must have blocked anyone who doesn’t follow her as nothing showing for me...
I don't follow her and I can see them all......looks like she blocked you.....is she playing tattle bingo or just on a paranoid blocking spree 🤪

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her and I can see them all......looks like she blocked you.....is she playing tattle bingo or just on a paranoid blocking spree 🤪
I’m a twit I thought I commented on queen gammons thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone want to tell her that having your brother round to pressure wash your back garden is NOT what the rest of responsible folks are doing in lockdown Easter weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone want to tell her that having your brother round to pressure wash your back garden is NOT what the rest of responsible folks are doing in lockdown Easter weekend!
I thought it was big Fra! That’s so irresponsible if it was her brother

Reactions: 2
Oh my god....the video of ella today doing pushups in the garden with barely anything on. Makes me so mad!!!! She MUST see how bad that is!! She makes me furious, she really doesnt give a tit who is looking at her little girl that way!! Get a grip woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh my god....the video of ella today doing pushups in the garden with barely anything on. Makes me so mad!!!! She MUST see how bad that is!! She makes me furious, she really doesnt give a tit who is looking at her little girl that way!! Get a grip woman!
yet Ash her self was sitting fully dressed in a hoody n leggings! Any body watch Lauren’s insta story earlier on. Moaning people were using her estate to walk through. Shut the duck up man! She does ma box in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's that's bleeping Lauren all about? "Don't use our housing estate park at any time" get to duck ya bint. It really thinks it's something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha. duck off Lauren. I live on an estate near a big shopping centre. People walk through here all time because it’s a great short cut. I do not care as I would do the same.

I had to watch it again "if you use a housing estates park and you don't live there you are ridiculous, shocking. Don't do it"

Does anyone else see this as a big deal? I honestly don't see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

I had to watch it again "if you use a housing estates park and you don't live there you are ridiculous, shocking. Don't do it"

Does anyone else see this as a big deal? I honestly don't see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
We live on a new estate with factoring fees and few play parks which are maintained by the factoring company but I’ve never considered it an exclusive development only for those that live here. There ain’t no gates so it’s open to anyone 🤓

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.