Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what she’s saying about people driving up etc, that would annoy me too but I was howling at ‘no one should use estate parks every 😂 get a grip!

Reactions: 4
We live on a new estate with factoring fees and few play parks which are maintained by the factoring company but I’ve never considered it an exclusive development only for those that live here. There ain’t no gates so it’s open to anyone 🤓
I totally get that yeah the are paying towards the maintenance of it but like you say it's not gated so really it's open to anyone. She sounded like such a snob, I hate that.

I get what she’s saying about people driving up etc, that would annoy me too but I was howling at ‘no one should use estate parks every 😂 get a grip!
She sounded like such a snob, going on about what a beautiful area they stay in 🙄 and yeah people shouldn't be driving to it as we should only be making essential journeys 😊 but otherwise it a an open area free for anyone to use.
I actually prefer Ash now!

Reactions: 2
I totally get that yeah the are paying towards the maintenance of it but like you say it's not gated so really it's open to anyone. She sounded like such a snob, I hate that.

She sounded like such a snob, going on about what a beautiful area they stay in 🙄 and yeah people shouldn't be driving to it as we should only be making essential journeys 😊 but otherwise it a an open area free for anyone to use.
I actually prefer Ash now!
Lauren is a total bunnit! We live on a farm with acres of land. Theres also a public byway so we get people walking through a lot. Imagine being like eh... this is my land, you are ridiculous and shocking 🤣🤣✌ Nae bother hen.
They all all so far up their own arse in their little grey, stepford wife, housing developments. Not an ounce of class or originality between her or big mama. #youcantpolishshite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lauren is a total bunnit! We live on a farm with acres of land. Theres also a public byway so we get people walking through a lot. Imagine being like eh... this is my land, you are ridiculous and shocking 🤣🤣✌ Nae bother hen.
They all all so far up their own arse in their little grey, stepford wife, housing developments. Not an ounce of class or originality between her or big mama. #youcantpolishshite
but the thing is not her land!secondly the whole driving to use her estate. Well the government have now altered the rules for those with disabilities intellectual or physical can actually either drive them selfs or get there care giver to drive them to a safe suitable space up 2/3 times per day to allow them to have access to out door activity.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Quarantine makeup. FS scraping the bottom of the barrel much? Why would you put makeup on to sit in the house?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Quarantine makeup. FS scraping the bottom of the barrel much? Why would you put makeup on to sit in the house?
what an absolute vain idiot! How about posting something about mental health, would be more appropriate.

I had to watch it again "if you use a housing estates park and you don't live there you are ridiculous, shocking. Don't do it"

Does anyone else see this as a big deal? I honestly don't see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
The bit that baffled me was that she was ranting about people using a park and getting herself worked up but then on the second hand saying no one has been using the park? So why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

It genuinely is a quiet area but it’s a huge area, yes it’s annoying for any housing estate to become overcrowded. Yes it’s annoying to see people disobeying the guidance and driving here to go long walks, I get it. But I’ve lived in this area LONG before she probably knew it existed, long before even her house existed, I’m talking 25+ years and it has always been the same, it attracts people because it has some beautiful walks for miles and that is just something you’ve got to accept. Be grateful it’s on your doorstep and proud that people love your area so much. My only gripe that she didn’t mention is that dirt bikes and people on quads are still flying round the area when they shouldn’t be. That would be the only thing I would see her point on but she chose to talk about irrelevant, stupid things.

but the thing is not her land!secondly the whole driving to use her estate. Well the government have now altered the rules for those with disabilities intellectual or physical can actually either drive them selfs or get there care giver to drive them to a safe suitable space up 2/3 times per day to allow them to have access to out door activity.🤷‍♀️
I didn’t know they altered these rules, that’s fantastic! 🙏🏼

It’s really tone deaf. Yes absolutely no one should be driving there to walk about that’s a given. Those people are dickheads. However kids who don’t live there aren’t allowed to play or walk through? Aren’t allowed to make noise? Ever thought maybe some of them might be stuck in a flat and their parents are walking them somewhere to get a run about? Just because your wee ones are privileged enough to stay in a nice big house in a nice bit. Where do they get their money from by the way? That house seems massive and really nicely done up and they’ve got nice cars as well but they’re so young! Must have good jobs. Mines is a bit of a shitter that’s why the full upstairs is still white 😂

Reactions: 5
The bit that baffled me was that she was ranting about people using a park and getting herself worked up but then on the second hand saying no one has been using the park? So why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

It genuinely is a quiet area but it’s a huge area, yes it’s annoying for any housing estate to become overcrowded. Yes it’s annoying to see people disobeying the guidance and driving here to go long walks, I get it. But I’ve lived in this area LONG before she probably knew it existed, long before even her house existed, I’m talking 25+ years and it has always been the same, it attracts people because it has some beautiful walks for miles and that is just something you’ve got to accept. Be grateful it’s on your doorstep and proud that people love your area so much. My only gripe that she didn’t mention is that dirt bikes and people on quads are still flying round the area when they shouldn’t be. That would be the only thing I would see her point on but she chose to talk about irrelevant, stupid things.

As you know where she stays can I ask is it gated? Are there signs up saying "for the use of residents only" kinda thing?

• Haha

which area does she stay? I know big Ash is Torrance.

also what do Lauren and Chris do for work,anyone know?

Reactions: 1
As you know where she stays can I ask is it gated? Are there signs up saying "for the use of residents only" kinda thing?
hahaha I can confirm it is not gated and there are no signs 🤣🤣 I genuinely would say that despite the dirt bikes and quads people really respect this area and don’t drop litter or leave dog poo etc.

which area does she stay? I know big Ash is Torrance.

also what do Lauren and Chris do for work,anyone know?
Lauren works for a clothing boutique not sure what Chris does but I remember he tried to start a mobile car valeting business

hahaha I can confirm it is not gated and there are no signs 🤣🤣 I genuinely would say that despite the dirt bikes and quads people really respect this area and don’t drop litter or leave dog poo etc.
Haha thank you for confirming that 😅 she's an absolute rocket

• Haha
I know. Shes a total eejit! Really boils me how they all behave.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.