Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do businesses use her to promote their clothing, she makes them look awful!
That white top looks 2 sizes too small and uncomfortably tight and restrictive, and she can't get that alien looking jacket zipped!

If I was a naive consumer I'd look at the clothing on a size 12 body, judge that they must have horrendous sizing and be completely put off them.
If instead she bought the right size and showed well fitting clothes I'd be more inclined to swipe up!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this offends anyone but those dogs are so ugly. I don’t know why insta mums think buying these fashion type dogs is trendy because it’s not. I agree with a previous comment about her resenting the dog. We fostered a dog around 6 months after I lost my dog, no intention of keeping it just wanted to help a dog in need, it was then that I realised I couldn’t get a dog any time soon because I even compared a dog that wasn’t my own to my actual dog. It’s been almost 2 years since I lost my dog and I only feel slightly ready for a new dog, then again I loved my dog with all my heart.

As for her kids.. Give them some bleeping fruit for once!! Her eldest isn’t fat but she’s chubby. They eat so many snacks daily it’s worrying.

Reactions: 9
Ella has finished those marshmallows before the film even started. It’s always chocolate, pancakes and sugary things for snacks. I’m all for a treat but it’s constant with her.

Reactions: 4
We really need a new thread, I've searched this one for title suggestions to create one, but none are coming up 🙈
Anyone got one?

All I can think of is something to do with flogging gym wear and tossing her hair!

Reactions: 1
We really need a new thread, I've searched this one for title suggestions to create one, but none are coming up 🙈
Anyone got one?

All I can think of is something to do with flogging gym wear and tossing her hair!
Pimping her kids out for likes on the gram. We all know those leggings she's selling are a total scam!

Pimping her kids out for likes on the gram. We all know those leggings she's selling are a total scam!
Hi guys, Ash here. I'm flogging the world's most ill-fitting gym gear.

• Haha
Can we ban anyone over the age of 18 from TikTok? Cringed so hard at the one on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Half a banana (not sliced or mashed) in a wrap with peanut butter for lunch 🥴
And the wee girl was caught sneaking in and eating nutella out the cupboard and smashed the jar! I'm guessing she didn't story that because it doesn't fit her "aesthetic".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ella sneaking in to eat Nutella, would be a funny story if it wasn’t for the fact that those kids are clearly addicted to sweet treats as it’s all they get! Never just get a piece of fruit, it’s got to be covered in sugar or dripping with chocolate. Even when she makes pancakes she’s got to put chocolate drops in them - she’s going down a slippery slope.

Reactions: 8
That banana just chucked in a wrap honestly gave me the boke!! At least slice it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone got one?

Don't ask Ash to your child's birthday bash, she'll turn up dressed like trash

That was my suggestion from a few pages back

Dugs deid, whole banana in breed, nothing phases Mama Reid.

Kidding on that’s nasty. Don’t use that. RIP Lola she was mega cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think Ash’s friend Eilidh should definitely NOT get a dog??? She can barely cope with her two kids, indoors ALL day. What a poor wee life that dog would have!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone got one?

Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s filming herself on her stories this morning putting her make up on - with a filter on?! I mean, what’s the point?! She is so vein it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.