Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
So she’s filming herself on her stories this morning putting her make up on - with a filter on?! I mean, what’s the point?! She is so vein it’s unbelievable.
She must have blocked anyone who doesn’t follow her as nothing showing for me...

Reactions: 1

Young88

Sheer speculation re. 'Something unforgivable' having have happened in terns of wrongdoing on the part of the paternal grandparents. It seems to be the fall out comes from a disagreement over Christmas presents... it appears that a disagreement between the adults has resulted in the kids missing out. Who's to say that the big 'Fra's' parents weren't trying to help him out in some way... hence their failure to attend the wedding...
Where did this information about a fall out over Christmas presents even come from?
His parents might be total arseholes....we at all speculating here.

Wonder when we’ll see baby number 3 she keeps going on about. Mentioned it so many times, she seems so desperate for another.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She must have blocked anyone who doesn’t follow her as nothing showing for me...
I don't follow her and I can see them all......looks like she blocked you.....is she playing tattle bingo or just on a paranoid blocking spree 🤪

instasheep

Oh totally! Kids get so much from grandparents. I bet they would dote on them if they were allowed contact. Jeez life is too short for those type of disputes. That Ashleigh should be encouraging her husband to have contact with his parents... they will totally regret not doing so in years to come. It really indicates the character of someone preventing things from being resolved to the extent of not attending the wedding!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Does shE ever do anything constructive with those girls apart from feed them pap them in the buggy and hope and pray they nap!

• Haha

Nikcon29

Considering they are a school that have made fake tan compulsory for all for shows and comps (including girls as young as 3!) I highly doubt they’ll give much consideration to safeguarding their students online.
That's absolutely ridiculous!!

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Yes I thought this too - great if Ella genuinely enjoys it but it comes across as a bit pushy when Ash keeps mentioning her dancing experience. I'm sure it's nice for mums to have their daughters follow in their footsteps doing something they both love, but at the moment it looks like Ash is getting more thrills out of it all than Ella is. Ella looked like she had a great time, but I'm sure she would have had as equally good a time playing with her wee pals.

New thread title suggestion for when the time comes:
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo
Im new here. What tattoo ?

It must've been done in chavtastic Blackpool where the Glasweigans love to visit.... Well done to the tattooist and his new deposit on his Maldives holiday that the Mama Reids will never get back.. 😂
Im not too keen on Blackpool !!! 😂

Shaza78

Chatty Member
If it is on his arm I wonder what The Sargent will be thinking . Police Scotland are definitely more lenient now a days regarding tattoos but they still prefer them not to be visible when dealing with the public . Imagine him turning up at your door with big Mama on his arm
It looks more like the back of his calf .
I can just see him on holiday with his Speedos , gucci specks & his snap back hat and having big mama's coupon on his leg .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Megan07

Do you think Eilidh and Andy have been bumped for the Celtic player and his wag? There is literally no mention of their "besties" anymore. And in Ash's materialistic world it he more beneficial for her to be hanging around with a the wag....since she thinks of herself as a local celeb 😅
I wonder how they know each other. Neighbours??