Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freckleface94

Just watched maisy meows Shein haul (snooze fest) - noticed chanel mum had commented on it. Is this usual for them? I wondered if Eilidh was in their sites? Might be jumping to conclusions but just a thought

Reactions: 1

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Ash usually makes a real effort with the diy outfits for the kids. Ella still looks ok, poor Charlie though! What was she thinking?!

Ilando

VIP Member
Oh totally! Kids get so much from grandparents. I bet they would dote on them if they were allowed contact. Jeez life is too short for those type of disputes. That Ashleigh should be encouraging her husband to have contact with his parents... they will totally regret not doing so in years to come. It really indicates the character of someone preventing things from being resolved to the extent of not attending the wedding!
some things aren’t forgivable. No idea what went on here but could be something that Ash and her husband feel their children are better off being protected from

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning
I know I’ve heard this too

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
See she is aff linking literally everything now. Even when people ask shes saying the links in my stories etc. Grabbing as much cash as she can before her insta gravy train derails x
Also with Christmas coming up, I guess a lot of people will buy presents from Amazon/EBay/Next etc. If people are not clearing cookies then most often if people buy anything else...Ash benefits. With the amount of followers Ash has, even if a small amount buy something big then the amount of commission Ash earns will easily pay for the Canadian Goose coat.

If you search acidpout on insta and scroll down there’s a girl with purple hair and terrible eyebrows ... I can’t work out if it’s Ash?

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is the most recent grid post an advert?? (Ella standing in front of pumpkins in a pink coat!) looks like an asldvert for the coat or for the website it came from but no #ad or anything???

freckleface94

I reckon I know what her answer will be for why the mask wasn't attached - but i don't want to say it on here cause it will give her help to cover her shady behaviour!! haa

• Haha

nat15

She looks like a cartoon character

The kids costumes are too much I highly highly doubt the kids ASK mama Ash to dress up in these costumes, Charlie has eczema to the point he requires medical grade pj’s and she’s covered him in body paint 🤔 it was my 4 year old daughters party at nursery and the kids were all dressed appropriate and what most 3/4 year olds dress up as whitches, fairies Harry Potter buzz lighter year but I guess that must be too basic for Ash. With the kids weight I’ve too noticed this but I really didn’t want to say. Particularly with Ella as she seems to still have a babyish puppy fat look. It’s sad because really doesn’t do much active stuff with the dog walks are they still happening
I don't think he has body paint on, i think he is wearing the eczema pj top

Young88

hahaha I can confirm it is not gated and there are no signs 🤣🤣 I genuinely would say that despite the dirt bikes and quads people really respect this area and don’t drop litter or leave dog poo etc.
Haha thank you for confirming that 😅 she's an absolute rocket

• Haha