Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bernie

Chatty Member
Even her bio on insta doesn’t even mention she’s married, just that she’s “mama reid”. All about HER and Ella, so one sided and narcissistic. No appreciation posts to her hubby or anything! So much for team work makes the dream work!?
And as for her family, where on earth is his?? Always to do with her mum & her nieces and nephews.
Fra is no longer in contact with his family . They never attended his wedding .

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I really enjoy rosie henshaws videos and I love her style! So glad people are starting to notice her now
She’s really nice and I like her fashion vids. But her DIY/Craft videos are awful! Really unjointed, unplanned and rarely see a decent end product! If she did them properly, I’d be really invested in them! X

Emoji

Chatty Member
I don't watch YouTube anymore, does he ever feature in any vlogs? Maybe it's due to his job he asked not to be shown? He will work shifts so maybe that's why she goes to events with friends instead.

Mummy2

Just watched the recent insta stories more pish pardon the pun 🤣and the clip of ella being woken up out a sleep check ellas nails the are manky thick with dirt 🤢absolutely disgusting !

Maybeme

It’s all the crap she gives them Costa takeaway hot chocolates mounted in cream , pancake and cake trips to restaurants and that’s only what we get to see .

she so looks like a drag queen her face is caked it’s a riddy the sister in law was doing the same trick yesterday with the lippy caked on it’s just all to much !
Who is her sister in law on insta so I can go and have a nose 😂

Does anyone think the list of toys Ella and charlie want this year is basically a freebie beg
Yep [emoji2324] I’ll die of second hand embarrassment if she has to label her kids’ Christmas presents #AD.

Ash, please don’t be a beg & actually treat your kids this Christmas.

coleywoley

My brother works in that school, he said the day they reopened after the “deep clean”, not a single thing had been moved...

Does Ash’ Mum work there, I will need to ask my brother about her!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Well oh well 😂😂 my outfits of the week
Thursday nursery run --- black dress to the shins ( belt under boobs ) bare legs & trainers ( -3 freezing )
Friday night's outfit --- shirt as a dress , thunder thighs and ars in full view .
Sunday --- inappropriate shirt for any occasion never mind a 1st birthday party in a house with family .

Ash , stick to your trackies .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mummy2

She’s trolling us folks, talking about having hot chocolates “with all the trimmings” with Ella - she must read here!
That’s what a thought let her wire in not be that when her and Ella are the size of her ego 🤣and drinking with a straw wtaf 🤣🤣a paper one probs 🤣🤣🤣🤪

Last edited:

Bernie

Chatty Member
The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe
Shaza , my friend stays facing directly into the school and has a family member that attends & seemingly not a sole entered that school ( unless went in thorough the back door and cleaned in the dark ) and the school re-opened the next morning

instasheep

Fra is no longer in contact with his family . They never attended his wedding .
Goodness, that is truly awful. What happened? Does that mean the kids have no contact? What a shame for them - missing out on so much! Surely things can't be that bad?!