Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bernie

Chatty Member
That is shocking, i’m sure it won’t be long until someone makes a complaint. I would be surprised if the dance school knows about it

Although take a look at everyone tagged in the video 🤔
There's a big difference in been tagged than been asked ??
That equivalent to I'm telling you I'm putting it up rather than asking if i can put it up .
She's not had permission so it's illegal 🚫🚫🚫 children safety , families privacy .

Reactions: 2

Cocoboo

How did I miss this?! Is she actually chuffed with it?! it looks absolutely hee haw like her!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
Yeah they were all out the other night , notice how she didn’t upload any pics but has uploaded pics of her dining with the Celtic player even fra showed his face 🤣but canny get pictures taken with her or the kids any other time 🤣glad to see he’s still with us 🤣....Andy and Elidh and the other couple from the other night are clearly not up there enough for the wannabe wags embarrassing 🤣although it’s doing Andy and Elidh a favour really !

They were at The Iron Bru Carnival . ( probably gifted tickets ) before their meal .
I presume she's asked someone to take the picture of them .I agree He sat there like Cheshire cat yet never see him on her Instagram any other time .
Big Fra rubbing shoulders with Wee Johnny Hayes from the famous "" Glasgow Celtic ""

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Wow that is incredibly worrying. Safeguarding

Charl Taylor made the same mistake with her address.

Reactions: 1

Emoji

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what Sasha Media Ltd is?
The address it’s registered at is a funeral home??? 🤔
Does anyone know if her parents own it?

Ah there seems to be many businesses registered at the same address. It must be a business centre. Just had a further look. Must be to do with her you tube, can’t have been filing her accounts?

Last edited:

Viceroy

I enjoyed watching her resolutions video. Admired her honesty with it and felt for her when she spoke about putting on weight and how rubbish it made her feel.

instasheep

Sheer speculation re. 'Something unforgivable' having have happened in terns of wrongdoing on the part of the paternal grandparents. It seems to be the fall out comes from a disagreement over Christmas presents... it appears that a disagreement between the adults has resulted in the kids missing out. Who's to say that the big 'Fra's' parents weren't trying to help him out in some way... hence their failure to attend the wedding...

theweemum

I'd love to see more of wee Charlie, that boy is adorable. I have two kids the same ages as her two, and I can never get over how obvious the favouritism is.

Just watched the poundland haul. So disappointing. She has bought nothing but utter crap. I cant imagine how any of it will look nice, it all looks so cheap

Last edited:

Trey93

The bit that baffled me was that she was ranting about people using a park and getting herself worked up but then on the second hand saying no one has been using the park? So why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

It genuinely is a quiet area but it’s a huge area, yes it’s annoying for any housing estate to become overcrowded. Yes it’s annoying to see people disobeying the guidance and driving here to go long walks, I get it. But I’ve lived in this area LONG before she probably knew it existed, long before even her house existed, I’m talking 25+ years and it has always been the same, it attracts people because it has some beautiful walks for miles and that is just something you’ve got to accept. Be grateful it’s on your doorstep and proud that people love your area so much. My only gripe that she didn’t mention is that dirt bikes and people on quads are still flying round the area when they shouldn’t be. That would be the only thing I would see her point on but she chose to talk about irrelevant, stupid things.

I didn’t know they altered these rules, that’s fantastic! 🙏🏼
which area does she stay? I know big Ash is Torrance.

also what do Lauren and Chris do for work,anyone know?

Xxoo99

which area does she stay? I know big Ash is Torrance.

also what do Lauren and Chris do for work,anyone know?
Lauren works for a clothing boutique not sure what Chris does but I remember he tried to start a mobile car valeting business