Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citygirlgonecountry

but the thing is not her land!secondly the whole driving to use her estate. Well the government have now altered the rules for those with disabilities intellectual or physical can actually either drive them selfs or get there care giver to drive them to a safe suitable space up 2/3 times per day to allow them to have access to out door activity.🤷‍♀️
I know. Shes a total eejit! Really boils me how they all behave.

Reactions: 1

Maz1930

Just seen that the place that gifted the curtains - which she failed to declare at the outset - has called in the administrators and 30+ staff have lost their jobs.
A sign of the current situation that unfortunately small and large companies will not survive. “Influencers” should be the first cull with the ceasing off freebies for, in the majority of cases, unprofessional AD and in a lot of occasions failure to declare correctly.
Don‘t think Ash will have any conscience, but the £1k+ of free curtains etc that she was gifted, there will be no more.
Where’s that?

Mac2211

Oh dear god. She has actually gone to a 1st birthday party wearing a fucking see through top. Bra, boobs, belly all on show for everyone to see. Not appreciate at all!
I have just came on to say this exact comment xx

Sasha Media is what she's called her company that she operates Mama Reid under. The address before was her home address so I'm glad she's finally smartened up and changed it. It looks like she might actually be closing it down. Perhaps in favour for this new Belvidere one, which still unfortunately has her home attached to it. Numpty.
It sounds like a tax or debt dodge closing one company to set up another for the same business. Any changes you need to make to the first company can be easily done at companies house.

We really need a new thread, I've searched this one for title suggestions to create one, but none are coming up 🙈
Anyone got one?

All I can think of is something to do with flogging gym wear and tossing her hair!

Justlurkingaround

Tap to see the difference

fuck off with this tap too pish!! Also mask still not attached to anythjng... idiots
I dont like ash , but what i will say is his mask is attached to oxygen that long green tube is connected to the oxygen which is attached to the wall in the hospitals

freckleface94

Far be it for me to defend her, but when my daughter first had asthma, at about 2, she had a spacer for the inhaler which was about the size of a litre or 2 litre bottle. She was too young to breath in at the correct time so the spacer and face mask contained the medication and let her breath it in at her pace. It was enormous.
Mind you I carried mine in an Asda or Tesco bag, not a Gucci!
No i agree, i used to have spacer myself and my little one too has to but i feel there are much more practical ways...like you said with a asda bag or the likes!! Que a post showing us the said volumatic 😂🙄

As you know where she stays can I ask is it gated? Are there signs up saying "for the use of residents only" kinda thing?
hahaha I can confirm it is not gated and there are no signs 🤣🤣 I genuinely would say that despite the dirt bikes and quads people really respect this area and don’t drop litter or leave dog poo etc.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Wonder why Lauren gets so many free gifts through her Instagram ???
Eilidh usually gets through begging 😃
They probably send out the same email to the same companies? Or the companies want influencers in a particular location? Which makes me think Ash’s fee is too high maybe?

TheBabyIsAsleep

It’s not the issue of the makeup in itself, it’s that she’s dressed her up full makeup and put it on an open account that has near 60k followers. It’s not ‘play’ make up it’s done to make her look a lot older. Just plain creepy to want your daughters imagine out there like that
Yeah I get what you mean. Some people are just desperate for their babies to grow up way before their time.

Bernie

Chatty Member
No antibiotic intravenous drip for a child with a Chest Infection , Tonsillitis , Nasal Infection who previously has refused to take oral antibiotics ??

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Speaking of the proposal....Did anyone notice back when they got engaged she posted about how perfect the ring was then about two days later she had an entirely different style! 😂 always sticks in my mind, poor Fra’s choice clearly wasn’t up to her standards. i should have realised then what a materialistic cow she is.
Ooh where is that? They were about to get married when I started following.

Just went to look at the post and the comments are off, was it like that when she first posted? Or did she know she’d get called out on her jacket? 🤔 because if she did that’s worse than just being ignorant about it!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I hope that wasn't Ellas costume for her display she was buzzing to pick up .
Don't think Mrs JCP ( dance teacher ) will be happy at you for showing everyone it for her dance display .

Any news on Belvidere Clothing Ltd when the big launch is happening ???
oh aye forgot about that

Young88

Oh

I can assure any one who had doubts about big Fras parent there is nothing awful about them they are lovely people who love their children and grand children and the final insult from Ash was in fact over Christm gifts They and the rest of his family realy where left with no choice about attending the wedding I believe not one family member could justify attending as she was so nasty blaming everybody but herself the rest of that family are happy together and loyal to each other. Does Ash have any loyalists to anybody?none I can see
Thats really interesting but I have to ask how you know all of this?