Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Just as you mention Silverbirch, slightly off topic .. if you see something you like, shop around because alot of the stuff I bought a fee weeks ago I found in matalan for more than half the price!!! Its lovely and yes probably paying for the experience, but a rip off when it comes to price 😫
Oh really thanks for that tip

Hardly ever in the weekend vlogs and not featured on her insta at all. It doesn’t look good at all. She’s advertising herself almost as if she’s a single parent

No she's not mentioned him in ages, I was surprised to see his arms appear 😂
I think maybe they've had words because she wasn't wearing her rings for ages!
I 100% think this is accurate. Hardly any wedding pics of the two of them on her insta either or any of him at all. So bizarre, almost like it’s a family of 3. Just her and her two kids. No fra in sight!

Young88

One of my colleagues got a new dog within a week of dog dying and now really regrets it as she didn't give herself time to grieve for her other dog and ended up resenting the new one.
I think it's a bad move

SILKWORM

She has 57k followers on Insta but the vast majority of her posts only get 1000 - 1500 "likes" and barely any comments at all.
Do you think people like Griedy do actually buy followers? I'm so naive to that kinda thing.
If you run her username into socialblade or influencermarketinghub then it says her engagement rate is around 2.15%-2.29% which I think is decent-ish. I'm not a social media analytics expert tho so don't hold me to it.

twinkle76

Ella like lots of kids in and around Glasgow Back at school or nursery today. I really don’t get why she dresses Ella like she’s off to a party twenty year ago for a run around in nursery 🤷‍♀️ Is it just me who thinks it’s massively impractical?
She must come home boggin 😂

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She's probably got them for free along with the holiday , hope she's told the kids their holiday has been gifted .
Actually hope she hasn't, it's not their fault their mums a freeloader, they're just wee, let them enjoy the magic and fun, not like they get to do many outdoor child activities when they're at home!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
The school Ash mum works in had a suspected case of corona virus so this is the reason for the lock down. The school was closed for 1/2 days for a deep clean I believe