Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SILKWORM

One of my colleagues got a new dog within a week of dog dying and now really regrets it as she didn't give herself time to grieve for her other dog and ended up resenting the new one.
I think it's a bad move
My aunt did this last year. She then kept comparing the pup to her old dog and also began resenting the pup meaning it was harder to bond with him. Her old dog was a really chill and easy dog and it'd been 14 years since she'd dealt with a puppy, plus she never had a chronic health issue when she got her old dog as a pup so he was easier to deal with. The new puppy was just acting like a normal puppy -- full of energy, getting into everything he could but there were so many times she was at the end of her tether with him.

Reactions: 2

freckleface94

I noticed the sister - in - law getting gifted more and more.

Her and eilidh seem to get gifted similar stuff (vista print and arran sense of scotland) but mamareid doesn't seem to get these 🤔 they must not be as expensive as ash :ROFLMAO:

Young88

The bit that baffled me was that she was ranting about people using a park and getting herself worked up but then on the second hand saying no one has been using the park? So why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

It genuinely is a quiet area but it’s a huge area, yes it’s annoying for any housing estate to become overcrowded. Yes it’s annoying to see people disobeying the guidance and driving here to go long walks, I get it. But I’ve lived in this area LONG before she probably knew it existed, long before even her house existed, I’m talking 25+ years and it has always been the same, it attracts people because it has some beautiful walks for miles and that is just something you’ve got to accept. Be grateful it’s on your doorstep and proud that people love your area so much. My only gripe that she didn’t mention is that dirt bikes and people on quads are still flying round the area when they shouldn’t be. That would be the only thing I would see her point on but she chose to talk about irrelevant, stupid things.

I didn’t know they altered these rules, that’s fantastic! 🙏🏼
As you know where she stays can I ask is it gated? Are there signs up saying "for the use of residents only" kinda thing?

• Haha

Young88

Should she not be labeling all this gym talk as an #ad it clearly is!! Mon Ash ya know the rules.

blackheart

Chatty Member
Anybody else find Charlie birthday vlog a bit unsavoury the bit where he is opening the pressies she captures everything he is saying. It just felt as though clinging at straws for content. Why not put music on over why not give your child privacy or your full undivided attention, also I’m not trying to be funny but the party looked shit. The party people she hired the slide and house from was just so random. Just goes to show how much money they are willing to spend on there kids party yet mummy n daddy have now issue Stoating about in Gucci and Prada .
That party stuff was all oh so kindly gifted

Mummy2

Ah I take it back. I forgot they were "out out" a few nights ago 🙄
Yeah they were all out the other night , notice how she didn’t upload any pics but has uploaded pics of her dining with the Celtic player even fra showed his face 🤣but canny get pictures taken with her or the kids any other time 🤣glad to see he’s still with us 🤣....Andy and Elidh and the other couple from the other night are clearly not up there enough for the wannabe wags embarrassing 🤣although it’s doing Andy and Elidh a favour really !

Doesn’t she know popcorn is a massive choking hazard for young children? Put the fear of god into me watching that on her vlog
I thought the same 😱sick of seeing the wains eating crap !

Bernie

Chatty Member
I hope that wasn't Ellas costume for her display she was buzzing to pick up .
Don't think Mrs JCP ( dance teacher ) will be happy at you for showing everyone it for her dance display .

Any news on Belvidere Clothing Ltd when the big launch is happening ???

What the hell is she doing in that challenge? I’m all up for a laugh but why are grown women a) even doing this challenge and b) putting it on social media for everyone to see.
Could be something much more productive with their time and ‘influence my on social media 🙄

• Haha
Whats wrong with wee Charlie? Just seen the post up thread about the oxygen mask the poor little thing, but what's actually wrong with him?!

Have I seen tonsillitis?

Young88

I’m not Ash’s biggest fan but we don’t know what has happened in the background. I won’t let my son have a relationship with my Father and he certainly isn’t missing out on anything. I know people have said Fra doesn’t speak to his family over their Christmas presents to the kids and how Ash wanted them to be seen as coming from Santa but in their wedding video Fra said his parents chose not come to the wedding so I think there must be more to it then that.
Yeah I think surely there has to me more to it than that, don't think Ash would be that petty. My kids don't have a relationship with my husbands dad cause he is just toxic. God knows what maybe went on with Fras family