Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few hours later and I'm still just as gobsmacked about it. I hope someone said something to her. Shes a gorgeous looking girl but I really really wish she would just dress better πŸ™ˆ

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but after having two kids the same amount of time ago she had hers, I am VERY aware that my boobs could just fall out of my bra at any time. No matter what bra I'm wearing. And I've been for fittings.

So risky

Reactions: 4
I mean each to their own but I did think what on earth... Even just sticking on a simple black vest/camisole would have made it a lot better. I can think of nowhere that outfit would work, not even a night out. It was just nasty, nasty, nasty. Then the weans are dressed like something from the olden days and Ash is looking like shes off for a shift round Blythswood 🚦 Wtf 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow that top! πŸ˜‚ and the trousers? Has she been taking fashion advice from Rebegga Lamb? Two of them look like squished sausages instead of legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well oh well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my outfits of the week
Thursday nursery run --- black dress to the shins ( belt under boobs ) bare legs & trainers ( -3 freezing )
Friday night's outfit --- shirt as a dress , thunder thighs and ars in full view .
Sunday --- inappropriate shirt for any occasion never mind a 1st birthday party in a house with family .

Ash , stick to your trackies .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well oh well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my outfits of the week
Thursday nursery run --- black dress to the shins ( belt under boobs ) bare legs & trainers ( -3 freezing )
Friday night's outfit --- shirt as a dress , thunder thighs and ars in full view .
Sunday --- inappropriate shirt for any occasion never mind a 1st birthday party in a house with family .

Ash , stick to your trackies .
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I struggle with Ash’s style some of the clothes she buys are lovely but they don’t suit her body shape. She has a very weird body shape the trunk of her body is vey very short that’s why her belts are just under her boobs. So anything she wears that cuts off at her waist does not suit. Shes much better suited to longer tops that elongate her body. Why does she think she suits bodycon dresses is beyond me. The amount of hauls I’ve seen with her trying on bodycon dresses they do not suit your shape Ash as you have no waist and no hips and a very flat bottom. You will never be a size 8/10 Ash no matter how hard you train at the gym you look to me to have a very heavy boned body and you love your food too much .....just because you train doesn’t mean you can eat what you want it doesn’t work like that I’m afraid

Reactions: 5
Wow I have no words in regards to that top! I am be no means a prude, it would be fine for a night out with the girls! But to a childs birthday party no way! I'm sure Lauren's older son/other children would have been there and very very awkward to be flashing your bra and boobs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I'm sure there was a few red faces when she walked into the room!

Reactions: 3
She always looks so uncomfortable and that she probably struggles to breath when wearing clothes like that 1st birthday party outfit. If she would only wear the correct size and dress to suit her shape

Reactions: 3
My best job as a mum?
Hiding a camera behind my back ready to monetise the joy of what should be a private moment on their faces.
#safeguarding
#brandsmeanalot
I find Ella annoying I’m sorry I know she’s only a kid. But everything about her especially her smile seems forced.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.