Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trey93

I actually liked the cream trousers she bought but they didn’t do anything for her at all. I would guess she’s a size 14/16, agree mostly everything she said was ‘oversized’ or ‘sized up’ fit her fine. She is very uncomfortable with her weight. I think she looks fine, just needs to make sure she buys the right size and be careful of not so flattering items.

Reactions: 2

Bernie

Chatty Member
Goodness, that is truly awful. What happened? Does that mean the kids have no contact? What a shame for them - missing out on so much! Surely things can't be that bad?!
Numerous sides to the story . Kids have not contact either , yes it's heartbreaking on both sides but it's been 2 years so the good thing is they're to young to remember .
If I were Ash's parents I would of tried my hardest no matter the reason to resolve it . Shoe on the other foot if they were missing out on their grandkids lives . Agree adults don't say eye-eye but when they involve the kids it's just out of pure nastiness .

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Gloating she’s done all her crimbo shopping ticked everything off her lists! Good for you 👍 no mention of the fact that a major fire has destroyed many homes on the south side of Glasgow this week, I find it it strange how they live in this bubble that’s just all about me my self and I. Big Fra could possible be one of the many police officers that have been drafted in all week as the building has crumbled. Am I being too harsh🤷‍♀️ I just find it vulgur when there is no mention of doing any form of charity
Even just sending sympathy would be something!! So self absorbed.

VeronicaCrank

Even if ash was the daughter-in-law from hell and did fall out with them over Christmas presents, surely the parents would do whatever it took to try and maintain a relationship with At least their son and grandchildren. To walk away or for contact to be cut suggests something more than simply Christmas presents disagreements surely.
Unfortunately not everyone thinks that way. Due to the previously mentioned family drama, my daughters haven't seen their grandmother in 2 years. My FIL's wife, who was up until the falling out was a loving and active grandparent to my girls, refuses to come to the table and try and resolve the issues. She claims to love and miss them but apparently not enough to want to fix things like we want to fix things. And we've tried! Some people just dig their heels in and don't want things to get better.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣buckled at that tattoo please tell us who the tattoo artist is so we can avoid it like the plague 😭😭💩work !
It must've been done in chavtastic Blackpool where the Glasweigans love to visit.... Well done to the tattooist and his new deposit on his Maldives holiday that the Mama Reids will never get back.. 😂

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Literally nobody knows the reason apart from Ash and Fra. It’s quite easy to know a family without actually knowing them properly. From the outside they could seem lovely but then can be pretty toxic to be in the midst of it all.
And then on the flip side you get DILs who just love to awkward.
Nobody knows.
I honestly think Ash and her family are quite overbearing. It’s all about her and her family. Sis in law Lauren hardly ever posts her kids are at her parents yet there always round nana Karen’s

Bernie

Chatty Member
Matricia Addams look-a-like . Wonder if Gomez (fra) , Wednesday (Ella) & wee Pubert ( Charlie ) are getting added to his family portrait .

• Wow

Bernie

Chatty Member
Actually buckled at Ashy’s glasses on the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think she’s trying to look like mrs Claus but looks more like mr Claus in drag 🤣she defo needs specsavers think she’s still pissed from the weekend bloody brilliant don’t think I’ll be able to pass her again without laughing 😭
[/QUOTE

Definitely Specksavers . Today's outfit Black jeans , Brown shirt , Grey cardigan . Lovely combination .
Woke up to 70k subscribers this morning , think they've subscribed for the laughs 😂😂

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
He is in the police so i assume he doesnt want to be featured in the vlogs? Although she hasnt actually mentioned his name in ages😂😂