Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy2

Offt ash is back to the constant poses on her insta stories ,nobody wants to see your random pouts and poses get over yourself your a grown woman ffs #narcissimatitsbest and that bloody filter 😱just why ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bernie

Chatty Member
Just watched the recent insta stories more pish pardon the pun 🤣and the clip of ella being woken up out a sleep check ellas nails the are manky thick with dirt 🤢absolutely disgusting !
Plus been handed a Hatchamil toy for being so well behaved at Charlie's party , probably bribed again in case she had a madam moment .

VeronicaCrank

Literally nobody knows the reason apart from Ash and Fra. It’s quite easy to know a family without actually knowing them properly. From the outside they could seem lovely but then can be pretty toxic to be in the midst of it all.
And then on the flip side you get DILs who just love to awkward.
Nobody knows.
100% this. Unless you are on the inside, in the middle of the dispute, you can never say for sure. A lot of people think they know what's happened in our situation and the truth gets so twisted. I hope for all involved that they sort it out. Life's too short.

Mummy2

Thick as mince the both of them imagine being stupid enough to register to your house especially in the work ash does and he’s apparently a police man, you would register to your accountants office Idiots !

Just seen a post on my newsfeed in Facebook to win clothing from loopy loo Bella boutique,honestly I have never seen such trashy crap in my whole life down to the modelling of the clothing it’s bad can’t wait to see what ash is going to bring us what’s the bets it’s Lauren and ash that are modelling it 🤣🤣🤣acid pout and all that jazz 😭😭😭😭

Awhenny

VIP Member
First of all - unless you are very lucky like in the 1% lucky then a tattoo like that is a kiss of death for your marriage or relationship! Not wishing that on them but we all know that to be true.

Second of all - WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!
Maybe thats why it doesnt look like her...hedging his bets😂😂

The sister in law is now taking of where ash left last year forever me me posts and poses of her hair along with absolute dribble , she thinks shes Victoria beckham because she works in a boutique🤣 if that’s what you call it 🤣she seriously thought she was on the London cat walk with that suit on her heads full of broken bottles shame 😱

Just seen Ashes insta stories cant beleive the picture of her with her personal trainer 😱she really has piled the weight on think that picture is the only picture she is actually being honest with us all about how she looks people value that not trying to tell everyone your a 12 when you are a clear 16 possibly 18 I was actually shocked when I seen the size of her on it and that weight has not just went on overnight !
Oh my the picture 😱😱 I couldn’t believe it!!!

Bernie

Chatty Member
They probably send out the same email to the same companies? Or the companies want influencers in a particular location? Which makes me think Ash’s fee is too high maybe?
Didn't know Lauren was an influencer , vlogger , blogger , just see her on Instagram .
Ash's fee would be dearer as she's a self employed sales girl

I had to watch it again "if you use a housing estates park and you don't live there you are ridiculous, shocking. Don't do it"

Does anyone else see this as a big deal? I honestly don't see the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
The bit that baffled me was that she was ranting about people using a park and getting herself worked up but then on the second hand saying no one has been using the park? So why are you getting your knickers in a twist.

It genuinely is a quiet area but it’s a huge area, yes it’s annoying for any housing estate to become overcrowded. Yes it’s annoying to see people disobeying the guidance and driving here to go long walks, I get it. But I’ve lived in this area LONG before she probably knew it existed, long before even her house existed, I’m talking 25+ years and it has always been the same, it attracts people because it has some beautiful walks for miles and that is just something you’ve got to accept. Be grateful it’s on your doorstep and proud that people love your area so much. My only gripe that she didn’t mention is that dirt bikes and people on quads are still flying round the area when they shouldn’t be. That would be the only thing I would see her point on but she chose to talk about irrelevant, stupid things.

but the thing is not her land!secondly the whole driving to use her estate. Well the government have now altered the rules for those with disabilities intellectual or physical can actually either drive them selfs or get there care giver to drive them to a safe suitable space up 2/3 times per day to allow them to have access to out door activity.🤷‍♀️
I didn’t know they altered these rules, that’s fantastic! 🙏🏼

Citygirlgonecountry

Where is big mama anyway? Last grid post 2 days ago and no stories showing...? Unheard of for someone who usually posts her (and her poor kids) every waking move!

• Haha

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Quarantine makeup. FS scraping the bottom of the barrel much? Why would you put makeup on to sit in the house?
what an absolute vain idiot! How about posting something about mental health, would be more appropriate.

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Just watching the haul. First thing those horrible trousers, saying they are too big? They look like they fit perfectly 😂

• Haha

Young88

We live on a new estate with factoring fees and few play parks which are maintained by the factoring company but I’ve never considered it an exclusive development only for those that live here. There ain’t no gates so it’s open to anyone 🤓
I totally get that yeah the are paying towards the maintenance of it but like you say it's not gated so really it's open to anyone. She sounded like such a snob, I hate that.

I get what she’s saying about people driving up etc, that would annoy me too but I was howling at ‘no one should use estate parks every 😂 get a grip!
She sounded like such a snob, going on about what a beautiful area they stay in 🙄 and yeah people shouldn't be driving to it as we should only be making essential journeys 😊 but otherwise it a an open area free for anyone to use.
I actually prefer Ash now!

AlisonS13

Far be it for me to defend her, but when my daughter first had asthma, at about 2, she had a spacer for the inhaler which was about the size of a litre or 2 litre bottle. She was too young to breath in at the correct time so the spacer and face mask contained the medication and let her breath it in at her pace. It was enormous.
Mind you I carried mine in an Asda or Tesco bag, not a Gucci!

Young88

Do you think Eilidh and Andy have been bumped for the Celtic player and his wag? There is literally no mention of their "besties" anymore. And in Ash's materialistic world it he more beneficial for her to be hanging around with a the wag....since she thinks of herself as a local celeb 😅
Ah I take it back. I forgot they were "out out" a few nights ago 🙄