Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all - unless you are very lucky like in the 1% lucky then a tattoo like that is a kiss of death for your marriage or relationship! Not wishing that on them but we all know that to be true.

Second of all - WHO THE duck IS THAT?!
Agreed I always think that as well I have Italian in my family so names and family pics are a big no no it’s seen as really unlucky. That tat looks more like the Bond girl from Thunderball Paula Caplan. I think his tattooist had a gargle with bong water before he started that.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
First of all - unless you are very lucky like in the 1% lucky then a tattoo like that is a kiss of death for your marriage or relationship! Not wishing that on them but we all know that to be true.

Second of all - WHO THE duck IS THAT?!
Maybe thats why it doesnt look like her...hedging his bets😂😂

Reactions: 2
If my other half came home with a tattoo of my big mug on his arm the last thing I'd be doing would be sharing it on social media 🙈

• Haha
Matricia Addams look-a-like . Wonder if Gomez (fra) , Wednesday (Ella) & wee Pubert ( Charlie ) are getting added to his family portrait .

• Wow
How did I miss this?! Is she actually chuffed with it?! it looks absolutely hee haw like her!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
That’s an actual red neck who gets a tattoo of their wife’s face I mean ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Was this picture before fillers and Botox!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If my other half came home with a tattoo of my big mug on his arm the last thing I'd be doing would be sharing it on social media 🙈
If it is on his arm I wonder what The Sargent will be thinking . Police Scotland are definitely more lenient now a days regarding tattoos but they still prefer them not to be visible when dealing with the public . Imagine him turning up at your door with big Mama on his arm
It looks more like the back of his calf .
I can just see him on holiday with his Speedos , gucci specks & his snap back hat and having big mama's coupon on his leg .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came on to see if anyone had seen her latest insta post, a sneak peek at ellas cheerleading comp and the whole blog is "Coming tonight at 7pm..."

I am in stitches shes put so much effort into editing this wee snippet I guess shes been inspired by the latest netflix show Cheer 😂🙈

I hope she got permission to plaster all the other wee girls in the team over YouTube/instagram

Reactions: 5
I don’t imagine the other parents will be happy about their young children being plastered online to 1000’s - i know i would be making a complaint

I hope she got permission to plaster all the other wee girls in the team over YouTube/instagram
I've just asked a parent that question???? Nope 😠😠😠
There's signs every where NO cameras or video footage allowed . They sell a professional video of the whole competition for any parent if they wish to buy yet she's plastering it all over social media 😠😠😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I've just asked a parent that question???? Nope 😠😠😠
There's signs every where NO cameras or video footage allowed . They sell a professional video of the whole competition for any parent if they wish to buy yet she's plastering it all over social media 😠😠😠
That is shocking, i’m sure it won’t be long until someone makes a complaint. I would be surprised if the dance school knows about it

Although take a look at everyone tagged in the video 🤔

Last edited:
Considering they are a school that have made fake tan compulsory for all for shows and comps (including girls as young as 3!) I highly doubt they’ll give much consideration to safeguarding their students online.

Reactions: 9
Considering they are a school that have made fake tan compulsory for all for shows and comps (including girls as young as 3!) I highly doubt they’ll give much consideration to safeguarding their students online.
That's absolutely ridiculous!!

Reactions: 1
That is shocking, i’m sure it won’t be long until someone makes a complaint. I would be surprised if the dance school knows about it

Although take a look at everyone tagged in the video 🤔
There's a big difference in been tagged than been asked ??
That equivalent to I'm telling you I'm putting it up rather than asking if i can put it up .
She's not had permission so it's illegal 🚫🚫🚫 children safety , families privacy .

This would be my worst nightmare. Infact I thought my partner having my name tattooed would be my worst nightmare but this is like need therapy level nightmare. Keep it classy guys... This must blend into her aesthetic.... Jeezo 🙈
Well the shading on it matches the big shady storm cloud wallpaper they have up in the living room so I suppose it does match the aesthetic

• Haha
If it is on his arm I wonder what The Sargent will be thinking . Police Scotland are definitely more lenient now a days regarding tattoos but they still prefer them not to be visible when dealing with the public . Imagine him turning up at your door with big Mama on his arm
It looks more like the back of his calf .
I can just see him on holiday with his Speedos , gucci specks & his snap back hat and having big mama's coupon on his leg .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.