Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread. She’s the embodiment of what I call “Silverburn maws” 😂😂😂
SPOT ON 😂😂😂 they all travel between Silverburn, Fort and Braehead for obligatory pics and hauls for the gram 🙈🙈🙈

Not to forget Bishy retail park - sour-pus was there today, the obligatory pic at the brick walls 😂😂😂 they've all moved on from the car alloy pics in the car parks 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is honestly all I see when I look at her pics...I'm sorry that dress 😧....when will she realise shes not apple or hourglass shes a full on square and needs to dress to flatter that shape! And no matter how many designer handbags she strategically places in the picture it dosnt distract from how unflattering her outfits are!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I found this thread. She’s the embodiment of what I call “Silverburn maws” 😂😂😂
I know exactly the ones you mean!! 😂😂 middle of winter and they will be walking round in heels, with bare legs. And i’ll Be wearing skinny jeans, some kind of jumper that probably has food on it from the kids, a pair of converse.. hoping that I don’t see anyone I know cos I just want an hour of peace and quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seriously think ash is trying to resemble one of Ella’s LOL dolls 🤣🤣 and what is this white wall carry on all about first ash now maisy have I missed something ? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys you’ve killed IT🙌 Your posts are hilarious. The dress is awful. Brace your self for the Braggy vlogmas this year doing Xmas in her forever home buying the kids a load of plastic tit. Why the duck is Eildih posting a hair tutorial who asked for that cos they need to go to spec savers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I use to really like watching Ash but wow in her latest video what a snobby witch! Showing clothes from Asda and says excuse the yellow label and you don’t normally get nice stuff in there. Sorry not everyone can afford to buy their kids clothes from Zara. Also how inappropriate to be showing Ella’s pants!!! There is no need what so ever to be doing that! Sorry for the rant I’ve unsubscribed, it’s just haul after haul of crap!

• Heart
Wow, what an absolute snob she comes across in her latest video - yet another haul. Slags off the cheaper clothing available in Asda, she actually tries to hide the yellow label as she says it makes them look cheap.

Ella needs to add a different dimension to her wardrobe apparently so she bought her a knitted jumper. She is so so obsessive with what clothes she puts on her kids. I know it’s nice they match etc etc but she takes it to the next level. Ella can really “take” colours like mustard as she’s dark so she’s going to let her wear more of it 🤣 And those leopard print shorts she wore to take Ella to nursery 🤣 looks ready for a night out. Honestly 🙄

• Haha
Wow, what an absolute snob she comes across in her latest video - yet another haul. Slags off the cheaper clothing available in Asda, she actually tries to hide the yellow label as she says it makes them look cheap.

Ella needs to add a different dimension to her wardrobe apparently so she bought her a knitted jumper. She is so so obsessive with what clothes she puts on her kids. I know it’s nice they match etc etc but she takes it to the next level. Ella can really “take” colours like mustard as she’s dark so she’s going to let her wear more of it 🤣 And those leopard print shorts she wore to take Ella to nursery 🤣 looks ready for a night out. Honestly 🙄
My kids nursery actually says to put kids in leggings/loose trousers and basic tops, tracksuits etc only (and it’s a fairly good nursery). Because they want the kids to be comfortable and not get stressed or upset if they accidentally mess up good clothing.
Surely that’s standard for all nursery’s that don’t have a uniform? Ella is dressed like she’s off to a job at topshop every day rather than off to play at nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Who even thinks like that about the bloody clothes they shove their toddlers in?!

“Oh, she’s got such a dark colouring she could really take some more mustard in her wardrobe”

Oh do duck off!

Think Ash has been reading a wee bit too much Vogue while she’s been sat on the pan!
What a load of absolute nonsense.

She’s a joke.

Ash - love. You look like mutton dressed as lamb in ill fitting/tacky looking clothes. Stop pushing the same tit on your little girl. It’s creepy, weird and you are using her like a dolly - something for you to dress up and accessories like a Barbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kids nursery actually says to put kids in leggings/loose trousers and basic tops, tracksuits etc only (and it’s a fairly good nursery). Because they want the kids to be comfortable and not get stressed or upset if they accidentally mess up good clothing.
Surely that’s standard for all nursery’s that don’t have a uniform? Ella is dressed like she’s off to a job at topshop every day rather than off to play at nursery.
Exactly. Those kids must be terrified to get anything dirty. You never see them just being kids and outdoors playing and getting dirty. Always dressed up at a shopping centre or a restaurant in fully matching outfits. Ella wore white knee high socks and a mini dress to nursery once. As a nursery teacher myself, I’m sure the staff had a good laugh at that! She’s saying she’s conscious of Ella flashing her pants when wearing skirts - pop her in some leggings for nursery and you won’t need to worry! Ash is just so vain with both how she and her kids looks. Sad really.

Reactions: 14
What is she on about hiding the yellow Asda tag?? Was what she bought in the sale or something? I buy quite a lot from George at Asda and I've never had something with a yellow tag? And you can't see the labels anyway?!

She's an absolute bint honestly the way she goes on about Ella's colour palette 😂 My 4 year old girl now will not wear what I want her to wear, and is VERY vocal about what she likes and "hates"! Hopefully see Ella will get the same streak haha.
Ash is definitely the sort of woman that would hire a baby stylist. What a twit waffle honestly. One minute it's Poundland halls and Asda, the next bloody Gucci bags.
All chavvy fur coat and no knickers!

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen it all now trying to hide Asda stickers she should be ashamed what’s the price got to do with anything and the chat about Ella flashing her pants and showing the pants she’s bought wtaf is wrong with her😱 just NO ✋thinks she’s a cut above and telling everyone where do you want me to do a haul from next clearly money to burn ,she’s a disgrace absolute stuck up spoiled brat (ash) she needs to calm it ✋

Reactions: 9
She's a pretty lady, but how do you get to her age and still not know how to dress for your body shape/proportions?

1566252245041.png
1566252008487.png
1566252129935.png

1566252318532.png
1566252434736.png

• Haha
Exactly. Those kids must be terrified to get anything dirty. You never see them just being kids and outdoors playing and getting dirty. Always dressed up at a shopping centre or a restaurant in fully matching outfits. Ella wore white knee high socks and a mini dress to nursery once. As a nursery teacher myself, I’m sure the staff had a good laugh at that! She’s saying she’s conscious of Ella flashing her pants when wearing skirts - pop her in some leggings for nursery and you won’t need to worry! Ash is just so vain with both how she and her kids looks. Sad really.
A lot of Ella's every day clothes are things I'd have bought my daughter for events like a wedding or christening or party.

Reactions: 10
I watched her recent haul and couldn't believe it, she obviously has money to burn. She was about £250 in zara alone!! The way she dresses those kids is unbelievable - they must never touch paint, sand, mud, slime etc! my little one never comes home from nursery clean....EVER!!
Then the day in the life vlog/...if your so concerned with Ella flashing her pants in dresses, then tell me Ash, why is she wearing a pretty pink DRESS to the park where she will no doubt be flashing her pants. Contradiction much? Anymore of this and mama reid will be getting the mrs meldrum tag of being a liar!!

• Haha
I know this is not Eilidh thread but both idiots are one and the same! Please stick to your Poundland hauls and stop giving out health advice hen !

Also Ash haul why does she need to go on about Ella’s sizing. She’s clearly got a complex. It’s nit like she was buying from some online Spanish kids boutique it was high street stores any one can access. Then why buy your kid age 7/8 jammies just cos there dirt cheap snd from the white company. As for the knicker flashing, maybe Ash you dumb fool, your daughter could do with a few joggers and leggings so she can jump about and play.

Reactions: 9
I know this is not Eilidh thread but both idiots are one and the same! Please stick to your Poundland hauls and stop giving out health advice hen !

Also Ash haul why does she need to go on about Ella’s sizing. She’s clearly got a complex. It’s nit like she was buying from some online Spanish kids boutique it was high street stores any one can access. Then why buy your kid age 7/8 jammies just cos there dirt cheap snd from the white company. As for the knicker flashing, maybe Ash you dumb fool, your daughter could do with a few joggers and leggings so she can jump about and play.
It’s the whole sizing up 2 sizes in pjs I don’t get the white company isn’t even cheap the pjs were £20 plus even some in the sale she’s deluded and she’s going to give her wee girl a complex ,she buys Charlie a tracksuit for £6 she calls it looks like a pair of pjs to me this is her trying to follow maisys look on Oliver.

She is currently flashing that’s shes burning Yankee melts who cares ash she’s seriously getting on my nerves but can’t stop watching for the entertainment and verbal diarrhoea she comes out with it’s comedy gold I’m affronted for her 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started watching Mama Reid because she comes from the same area as me, similar ages, similar lifestyle ie. married with young kids. I used to think how does she have it so together etc etc. This thead opened my eyes to a lot of the "influencer" lifestyle #gifted #ad... Lately she just comes across as so snobby and really shallow and obsessed with possesions and how things "look". The asda top thing was shameful. Its all odd and quite ... uncomfortable to watch. Also feel poor wee Charlies always like a wee after thought. Ella is always photo ready, groomed to insta perfection and you can just tell Charlie wants no part of it lol.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.