Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf why did she just move the camera to her saggy boobs pretending she didn’t mean to? And then comment about them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I saw that comment too.... is there anywhere else but here?!
She’s awful. Some of the clothes she’s trying to flog.... I can’t even cope. The ripped jeans?! No mate

Reactions: 1
Yes I saw that comment too.... is there anywhere else but here?!
She’s awful. Some of the clothes she’s trying to flog.... I can’t even cope. The ripped jeans?! No mate
She's another one that can't take any criticism without getting pissy and defensive.

Her clothes hauls ( and the shocking pointless presentation ...no point putting shorts on if no one can see them ! ) are truly dire and she clearly thinks the same as it's written all over her face. Also the clothes are never seen again as she flogs them on as quick as she can.

She appears to be channelling her inner drag queen with all the strange shiney eye makeup and cheap fake lashes.

Another one that has stepped out of her lane to cash in and has lost her way !

She's another one that can't take any criticism without getting pissy and defensive.

Her clothes hauls ( and the shocking pointless presentation ...no point putting shorts on if no one can see them ! ) are truly dire and she clearly thinks the same as it's written all over her face. Also the clothes are never seen again as she flogs them on as quick as she can.

She appears to be channelling her inner drag queen with all the strange shiney eye makeup and cheap fake lashes.

Another one that has stepped out of her lane to cash in and has lost her way !
It’s the harsh line she creates with her eyeshadow that don’t match the shape of her face, far too high and not blended.

Also - I don’t think the comments she said she’d seen have been made here?

It’s the harsh line she creates with her eyeshadow that don’t match the shape of her face, far too high and not blended.

Also - I don’t think the comments she said she’d seen have been made here?
Doesn't sound like from here but she clearly reads here ....perhaps she will take some advice and take the dummy out of her daughters mouth, absolutely no need for her to be constantly plugged into it when they go on walks or when she is sat at the table with her brother learning !

Doesn't sound like from here but she clearly reads here ....perhaps she will take some advice and take the dummy out of her daughters mouth, absolutely no need for her to be constantly plugged into it when they go on walks or when she is sat at the table with her brother learning !

I get the feeling they’re ignored a bit.. like how does she have time to do a full face of makeup every day 😅

I get the feeling they’re ignored a bit.. like how does she have time to do a full face of makeup every day 😅
I get the impression the husband is home most of the time, weirdly because mine never is !, and he takes over whilst she fannys about doing her pointless hauls and doing her drag makeup ....

I’m really struggling to understand how people find her influencing. I mean maybe that she’s plus size.. but as for her as a person, she’s lazy and has no aspiration to do anything but sit in bed!

I’m really struggling to understand how people find her influencing. I mean maybe that she’s plus size.. but as for her as a person, she’s lazy and has no aspiration to do anything but sit in bed!
Especially after that screeching neurotic mess this morning! She is becoming increasingly more ridiculous...I'm not sure anyone would really notice the difference if she filmed another of her god awful hauls today apart from the drag makeup being absent I'm sure the actual haul would be of her usual car crash standard...biggest surprise for me is that she got up in the night with the children and didn't send the long suffering Ash !

Especially after that screeching neurotic mess this morning! She is becoming increasingly more ridiculous...I'm not sure anyone would really notice the difference if she filmed another of her god awful hauls today apart from the drag makeup being absent I'm sure the actual haul would be of her usual car crash standard...biggest surprise for me is that she got up in the night with the children and didn't send the long suffering Ash !
Oh it’s okay.. because now her content today is about how hard her life is today because the kids played up for one night 🙄

Yes this mornings rant was unbearable to listen to what is that voice she puts on?

I’m not being a bleep but come on now that outfit is just a big no! Just no! Does nothing for her

Is it a bit odd that she hasn't realised caking her face in makeup daily is what is causing all those really awful spots all over her face ? She was shilling some spotty face cleansing range a few months ago too..clearly not working for her !

So painted on massive eyebrows and massive fake eyelashes are her idea of a fresh face.. oh dear!

just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the paint charlotte’s face idea?

• Haha
just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the paint charlotte’s face idea?
Ohhh the possibilities are endless but I'm sure there will be no changes from her usual amateur drag look! 🤡

Her skin is pretty grim ..whatever she is plastering on it is doing her no good whatsoever!

Omg.. what is that’s awful outfit today? I don’t know how she gets affiliated with clothes companies