Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will do some modelling of the new pants x
Well all her other awful hauls she films, she stands so you can only see her from the waist up !

The fact she has affiliate linked them is disgusting especially as her showing of them involved her opening the packet then slapping them around with her hand ....talking of hands...she was shilling nail varnishes etc a few months ago, her nails are shocking !

Actually I think what’s more embarrassing is that it’s just the same bandwagon every other influencer has jumped on. I’ve seen lots of them promoting this company.. it’s boring. Be individual. Promote it because it’s what you’re interested in. Not because they’re recruiting all influencers.

Never seen anyone put a top on as slow as her could she been anymore cringe put them away love

That Reel makes my insides curl up never cringed so much! No need for them faces at all 🙈

All this moaning and crying about her fella going away needs to stop!! I’m an army wife too so I understand how tit it is but he’s only going for a week, the kids need to see her being strong not sitting round crying! Just screams co dependency!!

Reactions: 1
All this moaning and crying about her fella going away needs to stop!! I’m an army wife too so I understand how tit it is but he’s only going for a week, the kids need to see her being strong not sitting round crying! Just screams co dependency!!
I was a navy wife and when my husband went away I was like yay, less washing, less mess! Man I miss those days lol x

Reactions: 3
I was a navy wife and when my husband went away I was like yay, less washing, less mess! Man I miss those days lol x
Haha same! My house is spotless when my husbands away!
Seen she’s been in bed at 7 most nights too I just find it ridiculous she’s defo one of them wive’s.
Shes so dependent on her husband it’s unhealthy!

Stays in bed to play her switch whilst he gets up an sorta the kids .... even though we’ve seen many a time he does a lot of the house work the cooking and works she’s a bloody pisstake!! Wow!

Her poor face !

How can she not see the way she is scrubbing it with that- "oh here's an AL guys for all those of you who were asking about my scrubber so you too can have skin as awful as mine !" - why does she do that ?

It's so obvious she is building to AL something and honestly blaming her daughter who is now 4 ? for her bad skin when quite clearly it's her diet, wearing thick layers of makeup constantly and scrubbing the tit out of her skin that is the cause.
I used to enjoy her content but in the last 6 months she's become stale and unrelateable, it's an unfollow for me.

We get it.. they’re being posted 🙄 honestly why is she so effing dramatic and moany about everything she does!

We get it.. they’re being posted 🙄 honestly why is she so effing dramatic and moany about everything she does!
Gonna be a long dull few months of her posting every little things she does getting ready to move !

Newsflash military families move all the time! No one is really that interested that you have booked your dogs transport! Surprised she didn't manage to wack an AL in on that post!!

She's a intelligent attractive woman why does she feel the need to jiggle her tits for likes from strangers ( mostly pervs) on SM ?! All this not giving a damn about what people think ? Really? She wants people to think she's has zero respect for herself ? Wow!

Her poor husband must get some proper stick on camp ! Poor sod

• Haha
She’ll be the joke of his battalion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s an embarrassment, it’s her over the top ness.. and exaggerated stupid expressions and noises than grates on me!

She's a intelligent attractive woman why does she feel the need to jiggle her tits for likes from strangers ( mostly pervs) on SM ?! All this not giving a damn about what people think ? Really? She wants people to think she's has zero respect for herself ? Wow!

Her poor husband must get some proper stick on camp ! Poor sod

Reactions: 2