Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My post wasn't comparing their behaviour. Its was about female fans supporting male abusers and blaming women
Well I certainly wouldn't support a male abuser but sadly many women do prostitute themselves with awful men for money and the associated fame. In this case they obviously got a worse deal than anticipated. There can be no excuse for this behaviour I don't care how many drugs he took he's obviously a very sick person.

I wonder if this will impact on the release of 'Death on the Nile'.

Reactions: 5
Effie's real name and fb Profile has been outed by his toxic fans. Sickening. They are claiming that since her fb is public, it's not wrong to do this. What is wrong with these people?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Tbh Depp didn't have a history of abuse as far as I gathered, whereas Amber did with previous partners, was arrested etc.
They were vile to each other, thoroughly toxic relationship.
This is one instance though where I can see why Amber received more blame by fans than Depp.
Depp's career took more of a hit than Amber's, even though (afaik) Depp has no history prior but Amber was known for such behaviour (i.e. domestic abuse).
Don’t want to derail the thread but I’m a lawyer in the UK and...want to clarify a few things. 1) Amber’s ex partner came forward saying that Amber should have never had a domestic violence act filed against her and the police at the time were being very homophobic. The ex also stated that while they had heated arguments Amber was never physically, emotionally or financially abusive towards her or anyone else she knew.
2) Even if Amber did...this doesn’t somehow absolve Depp of wrongdoing/abuse. Even if Amber was a complete witch this doesn’t absolve Depp of physical abuse. In a way, this is a form of victim blaming: she bought out the worst in him. Perhaps they both did, but again, doesn’t mean she deserved being strangled in her own home. No one deserves that.
3) Simply because you haven’t been abusive towards a partner in the past, or you have hidden abusive behaviour better, again doesn’t clear you of present wrongdoing. Yes it is used for a character witness defence but it’s not proof in the slightest. For comparison but how ridiculous this statement is, “he never murdered anyone before”... it just doesn’t fly.

I’ve found the trial of Amber Heard by the public very telling of how we automatically disbelieve victim statements, or ask questions like “well what was she wearing?”... Whether she is a good person, a nice person, or how much she drank, shouldn’t matter: if he hit her he hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Effie's real name and fb Profile has been outed by his toxic fans. Sickening. They are claiming that since her fb is public, it's not wrong to do this. What is wrong with these people?!?
What the hell, where've you seen this?

HOW are there fans defending him? It's insane to me.

Reactions: 4
What the hell, where've you seen this?

HOW are there fans defending him? It's insane to me.
The account that did it has now gone private but it was called out by an account I follow. There are also accounts against his ex wife saying that it is a huge conspiracy between her and the kittens. They have also released effie's real name. The misogyny is disgusting and it is coming from other women who can't believe a pretty face could be an abuser.
Edit: this is all on IG at the moment.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well I certainly wouldn't support a male abuser but sadly many women do prostitute themselves with awful men for money and the associated fame. In this case they obviously got a worse deal than anticipated. There can be no excuse for this behaviour I don't care how many drugs he took he's obviously a very sick person.

I wonder if this will impact on the release of 'Death on the Nile'.
Fans arent doing it for money or fame though, they do it because they are obsessed with these actors, think they know them and need to defend them from awful 'famehungry' 'golddiggers', or as others may call them, their wives and mothers of their children. The fact that some of them have outed House ofeffie and potentially put her in danger is despicable.

Reactions: 11
Its made me so sad this afternoon to hear Honey has attempted suicide. Exposing him for his behaviour must take such a personal.toll. and then to decide to go public means you need extra armour to stay strong.

I'm sending her much love this evening. Have lit a candle for her and wishing she heals and becomes strong again. Xx (I'm not religious but its the closet thing to prayer I can think of. )

(He is a horrendous human being and the more I read the more I feel.sick. I am able to.step away and stop reading but his victims live with it 24/7. I cant imagine going through this. However I am glad they are finding strength to expose him)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fans arent doing it for money or fame though, they do it because they are obsessed with these actors, think they know them and need to defend them from awful 'famehungry' 'golddiggers', or as others may call them, their wives and mothers of their children. The fact that some of them have outed House ofeffie and potentially put her in danger is despicable.
I agree attacking the victim is despicable. I despair how weirdly obsessed some stans are.

I can't imagine ever feeling like that over a celebrity. Yes I had the usual pop star crushes as a teenager but I would have run a mile if, having met them, they had suggested ordinary sex, let alone the awful things Armie had in mind.

It's very sad that these women are exploited by such vile men and they can't see how they are being used.

Reactions: 17
As for the fans, I really don't know how they can be so blind. OK so for argument's sake, let's put aside the messages as they are unverified (the fans main argument) but what of the leaked video's?!?
Those are definitely him, he is definitely off his face on various drugs and acting like a lunatic. How are they still deluding themselves? HE IS NOT THE PERSON YOU CONVINCED YOURSELF THAT HE WAS.
Sorry for the rant but I just can't bear the excuses I've seen for this vile man.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t want to derail the thread but I’m a lawyer in the UK and...want to clarify a few things. 1) Amber’s ex partner came forward saying that Amber should have never had a domestic violence act filed against her and the police at the time were being very homophobic. The ex also stated that while they had heated arguments Amber was never physically, emotionally or financially abusive towards her or anyone else she knew.
2) Even if Amber did...this doesn’t somehow absolve Depp of wrongdoing/abuse. Even if Amber was a complete witch this doesn’t absolve Depp of physical abuse. In a way, this is a form of victim blaming: she bought out the worst in him. Perhaps they both did, but again, doesn’t mean she deserved being strangled in her own home. No one deserves that.
3) Simply because you haven’t been abusive towards a partner in the past, or you have hidden abusive behaviour better, again doesn’t clear you of present wrongdoing. Yes it is used for a character witness defence but it’s not proof in the slightest. For comparison but how ridiculous this statement is, “he never murdered anyone before”... it just doesn’t fly.

I’ve found the trial of Amber Heard by the public very telling of how we automatically disbelieve victim statements, or ask questions like “well what was she wearing?”... Whether she is a good person, a nice person, or how much she drank, shouldn’t matter: if he hit her he hit her.
THANK YOU! I am so fed up Depp fans being blind to this.
And I don’t think this necessarily de-rails the thread. You just have to look at social media and comments on articles that are blaming the women involved with Armie. For instance the A that was carved into one woman’s skin. The questions are all ‘why on earth did she let him do this’ instead of ‘why on earth did HE do this’.
The culture of victim blaming against women is still rife. The first questions asked when a woman comes to harm from a man is always about what she was doing to cause her hurt - not why on earth he did this. It makes me angry because there is so much misogyny in this world and lots of people brush it off or make you out to be a stereotypical angry feminist when you bring it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Amber Heard's ex made her statement 7 years later though and was more than happy to press charges at the time. Amber was held in a cell overnight and charges were only dropped because it happened in a state they weren't residents of and were just passing through. Tasya didn't drop them. She also said the cop was homophobic but later on the arresting cop spoke out and said she was a lesbian herself and only arrested her because she saw clear DV?

Sure neither of them are perfect but I don't think Amber Heard is an innocent angel, especially after reading other people who have spoke about her abusing them and how she lied about donating $7mil divorce settlement to charity among other things.

That being said, Johnny Depp's career was ripped to shreds when only allegations came out and no proof and I'm really shocked at how Armie Hammer has managed to lie low through this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He violently raped her?.Jesus.I hope she presses charges and gets that psychopath locked up.
She said she won't because she is married and it was a quick fling. She is still with her husband and doesn't want to be identified.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Amber Heard's ex made her statement 7 years later though and was more than happy to press charges at the time. Amber was held in a cell overnight and charges were only dropped because it happened in a state they weren't residents of and were just passing through. Tasya didn't drop them. She also said the cop was homophobic but later on the arresting cop spoke out and said she was a lesbian herself and only arrested her because she saw clear DV?

Sure neither of them are perfect but I don't think Amber Heard is an innocent angel, especially after reading other people who have spoke about her abusing them and how she lied about donating $7mil divorce settlement to charity among other things.

That being said, Johnny Depp's career was ripped to shreds when only allegations came out and no proof and I'm really shocked at how Armie Hammer has managed to lie low through this.
I don’t agree with everything you have said, because there was hard proof, but I can’t give more detail here. But overall I think you missed the point of my post. I agree 💯 with you that Amber is ‘no Angel’ and has a complicated history, however I don’t believe that this is any justification for violence against her. And that’s what concerns me in cases such as this, or with this current Cannibal, if you physical abuse or rape a woman, her character, ethics, choices etc shouldn’t come into question. But unfortunately they do. I know in many countries if a woman was drunk, than it doesn’t matter if she consented or not - he gets off. Or even more troubling, if he was drunk. I just wanted to point out the obvious power imbalance in this however, and that we should be careful of saying “well she was a witch” or “she drank too much/made poor choices/chose that lifestyle” because it is a form of victim blaming. In so many of these cases it is a woman’s/victim’s character that is being prosecuted rather than the abuser’s crime. That’s all I was pointing out 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I sadly think there is some nasty work going on...(on top of everything) .there seems in fighting between victims...Effie and House of Regret. And others fueling this narrative. People accusing others of not being a true victim etc.

I also think some questions being asked and answered via IG seem to be digging for information to identify them (potentially from Armies side) some I saw from House of regret were along the lines of how many times did you meet, whats your nationality/skin colour etc I think its him.or his people working out who it is. A few brought up red flags for me and I thought dont foolishly answer that, and she did. She needs to protect the detail.

Also notice in the press today about Arnie being sacked from Gossip Girl? (Planted from his side i wonder?)

All taking the focus away from the violence and rapes...

The victims are losing their inital strength. This makes me sad. They all have a tale to tell. May be different experiences but there is one common thread...him...I hope they are not silenced.

Armie it seems may still be in control.

Last edited:
She said she won't because she is married and it was a quick fling. She is still with her husband and doesn't want to be identified.
I read she had been identified online anyway so maybe her husband will still discover the truth. Thing is, while I empathise with what she has gone through, why put it all out there to god knows how many people and put yourself at risk of being identified if you don’t want your husband to find out?

And unfortunately, if you don’t name yourself and are able to show any identifiable receipts of the relationship to take down your abuser publicly then sadly I’m not sure any more will come of it. That’s not to say that I or anyone else doesn’t believe her, but Paige Lorenze’s account complete with photos of bruises etc is more credible for those who might not initially believe these stories because there’s more visible proof.

I should point out that Effie doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone- that wasn’t what I meant- more that anonymous voices are often seen as less credible than those who aren’t.

I hope at least that AH’s career is over. Piece of tit.

I sadly think there is some nasty work going on...(on top of everything) .there seems in fighting between victims...Effie and House of Regret. And others fueling this narrative. People accusing others of not being a true victim etc.

I also think some questions be asked and answered via IG seem to be digging for information to identify them (potentially from Armies side) some I saw from House of regret...were along the lines of how many times did you meet, whats you nationality/skin colour etc I think its him.or his people working out who it is. A few brought up red flags for me and I thought dont foolishly answer that, and she did. She needs to protect the detail.

Also notice in the press about Arnie being sacked from Gossip Girl? (Planted from his side i wonder?

All taking the focus away from the violence and rapes...

The victims are losing their inital strength. This makes me sad. They all have a tale to tell. May be differnet experiences but there is one common thread...him...I hope they are not silenced.

Armie it seems may still be in control.
His family have obscene amounts of money. Easily enough to pay people to find out who these women are and threaten them or discredit them in any way possible. Plus his army of teen apologists, just being lined up as his next victims.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9