Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New house of Effie posts show messages from AH saying he started strangling his own dog, then ‘came to’ and realised what he was doing!
Bullshit. I don’t believe for a minute that “he came to” I think he was going through with it, stopped for whatever reason (maybe to draw out the torture and do it repeatedly) and wanted to see what kind of a response it would give him.

This “came to” excuse is the same as “I was so drunk I don’t remember doing that...” when someone is accused of inappropriate behaviour. So often it is just a way of avoiding responsibility or the truth.
Have you seen the film Magnoila? I think it is too long but excellent. Lots think it is tit. But anyway, a woman accuses her dad of sexually abusing her when she was a young child. The mum (I think) confronts him and asks if he did it. You can see him wrestling with his memories/conscience/whatever and eventually he says “I don’t know”- unable to admit the truth. He knows. Of course he knows. He just doesn’t want to admit it.

AH doesn’t have any such moral dilemma about his behaviour. His caution and use of ‘I came to and stopped’ is to see what he can get away with and how far he can push it without getting caught. I bet the thrill of all of this is magnified x 100 because he is in the public eye and being watched. He’s a monster in plain sight and still getting away with it. He must feel giddy with elation.

Reactions: 3
Thanks. It looks like she may have blocked me for some reason.

She asked for questions, and I asked whether she thought his wife knew what he was doing to her/others, or just thought he was cheating. Now I seem to be blocked.

What updates has she posted in the last couple of days?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she’s not taking questions from non victims as much as doesn’t want to talk about his wife or TC either. I think she’s just really finding it hard. I haven’t messaged her even any support as I don’t know if that’s what she wants or anything.

I think she thinks she has answered those already. She’s struggling so I have left her alone. I would only want to tell her that she’s strong and I hope she recovers and has a good life. He can’t take away her future

Reactions: 4
On the Marquis de Sade - I was just listening to a podcast about Ghislaine Maxwell and according to a journalist apparently the only book in Epstein’s Manhattan house was a book by the Marquis de Sade.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So this is the latest DM article, quoting an interview with Paige Lorenze and with a photo of the "branding"...

Poor woman - he's such a bastard!
  • "Armie Hammer's ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze, 22, has spoken to DailyMail.com about her two-month long relationship with the 34-year-old actor
  • The model shared a photo showing where Hammer used a sharp knife to cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game
  • She said: ’He would love to do knife play, where he would wave the blade above me or glide it across my skin'
  • Lorenze shared the sickening exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer
  • Hammer often wanted ‘role play’ sex and wanted her to call him 'sir' or 'daddy'
  • She said: 'Any man who is fantasizing about crushing bones, eating them, having sex with female limp bodies is a danger to all women'
  • Lorenze said: ‘I had bad bruises all over me when we were together. I was left with marks from him using a paddle. I was his own real life Christian Grey fantasy'
  • Photos from her Instagram account seem to show darkening and purplish bruises on her back, legs and breasts
  • Hammer dropped out of his upcoming film with Jennifer Lopez after he was rocked by disturbing claims of cannibalism and violating BDSM practices
  • In a statement to DailyMail.com, Hammer's lawyer said: ‘These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory' "

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So this is the latest DM article, quoting an interview with Paige Lorenze and with a photo of the "branding"...

Poor woman - he's such a bastard!
  • "Armie Hammer's ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze, 22, has spoken to DailyMail.com about her two-month long relationship with the 34-year-old actor
  • The model shared a photo showing where Hammer used a sharp knife to cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game
  • She said: ’He would love to do knife play, where he would wave the blade above me or glide it across my skin'
  • Lorenze shared the sickening exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer
  • Hammer often wanted ‘role play’ sex and wanted her to call him 'sir' or 'daddy'
  • She said: 'Any man who is fantasizing about crushing bones, eating them, having sex with female limp bodies is a danger to all women'
  • Lorenze said: ‘I had bad bruises all over me when we were together. I was left with marks from him using a paddle. I was his own real life Christian Grey fantasy'
  • Photos from her Instagram account seem to show darkening and purplish bruises on her back, legs and breasts
  • Hammer dropped out of his upcoming film with Jennifer Lopez after he was rocked by disturbing claims of cannibalism and violating BDSM practices
  • In a statement to DailyMail.com, Hammer's lawyer said: ‘These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory' "

That’s so awful. I hope her and the other girls who have bravely come forward are getting the help they need. I don’t even have words anymore.

Just getting worse and worse. Effie sharing messages from victims, one was 17 and one was 15-16!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't verify this as I'm not on instagram but I read a comment on quora saying his instagram has lots of photos of raw meat, grilled ribs, pigs heads and big knives and for one of the photos he posted 'Have you ever seen anything sexier' 😟🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That "branding" with his initials is exactly what the cult leader of Nexium did to women and he is now jailed for his abuse. How is AH still wandering about free?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That "branding" with his initials is exactly what the cult leader of Nexium did to women and he is now jailed for his abuse. How is AH still wandering about free?
I hope beyond hope that a case is being built against him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes I was coming here to post about it. So incredibly sad for her. Have been following this closely and the CMBYN fan base are being abusive and toxic towards her and effie.
Just because you like a role an actor has played, doesn't mean you know who they really are. I can't believe grown women are being like this.
Its so depressing when women blame women. It happens all the time. I know amber heard was a piece of work and as much to blame as johnny but the way women attacked her and defended his behaviour was sickening🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I was coming here to post about it. So incredibly sad for her. Have been following this closely and the CMBYN fan base are being abusive and toxic towards her and effie.
Just because you like a role an actor has played, doesn't mean you know who they really are. I can't believe grown women are being like this.
This exactly! This adoration is why he got away with what he did, and why he will carry on getting women to believe hes just a poor little lamb who is being set up by his evil wife. These women are delusional if they think they know him from watching a few films and interviews, or even if he has DM'd them.

He does talk like he's a serial killer. I don’t think any of the women said that he did these things but they became afraid
I think he’s going to say it was just a kink role play and he was drunk and go to rehab 🙄
He’s been saying for years now he does stupid stuff when he’s drunk
Well surely this is worse than Jonny Depp, he’s lost everything surely AH will? People can’t employ him surely!
It's way worse than Johnny Depp in my opinion. Depp and his wife were violent to each other after going on benders but cannibalism wasn't on the agenda!

What drugs is Armie on? He must be seriously fucked up to send messages like that. And drugs and drink isn't an excuse for that 😖

Reactions: 18
It's way worse than Johnny Depp in my opinion. Depp and his wife were violent to each other after going on benders but cannibalism wasn't on the agenda!

What drugs is Armie on? He must be seriously fucked up to send messages like that. And drugs and drink isn't an excuse for that 😖
My post wasn't comparing their behaviour. Its was about female fans supporting male abusers and blaming women

Reactions: 6
Tbh Depp didn't have a history of abuse as far as I gathered, whereas Amber did with previous partners, was arrested etc.
They were vile to each other, thoroughly toxic relationship.
This is one instance though where I can see why Amber received more blame by fans than Depp.
Depp's career took more of a hit than Amber's, even though (afaik) Depp has no history prior but Amber was known for such behaviour (i.e. domestic abuse).