Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also there arent even diagrams?? so if you had no gym knowledge you'd have to youtube all the exercises anyway... laughable

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with the lack of grammar in the guide and the spelling mistakes!!

Reactions: 15
Wow. It’s worse than I thought! Spelling is bad and some sentences just have the wrong words in them! Also she’s done a few photos of stretches and exercises at the start and that’s it? The rest are just words. No effort has been put in at all.
As for the diet pages. No words for how bad the advice is. Dinner: “fish again or something I’ve cooked”... I mean firstly, not helpful but most people can not exist of eating what she proposes.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 383553
View attachment 383554
Imagine shilling an exercise guide and not being able to spell the word exercise 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

That personal trainer qualification obviously working out well for ya 👌🏼👌🏼
I'm honestly so confused.... you wouldn't put a guide out without spellchecking it first would you? but how were these missed? Did anyone buy the second one? was it just as bad?

I also hate the graphics and upper/lower case switching looks so ugly

I'm honestly so confused.... you wouldn't put a guide out without spellchecking it first would you? but how were these missed? Did anyone buy the second one? was it just as bad?

I also hate the graphics and upper/lower case switching looks so ugly
i mean, the diet plan would work if you are 10 years old.

i mean, the diet plan would work if you are 10 years old.
Have someone over the age of 15 years old do that diet and they’d be underweight and dizzy

Reactions: 6
Wow. It’s worse than I thought! Spelling is bad and some sentences just have the wrong words in them! Also she’s done a few photos of stretches and exercises at the start and that’s it? The rest are just words. No effort has been put in at all.
As for the diet pages. No words for how bad the advice is. Dinner: “fish again or something I’ve cooked”... I mean firstly, not helpful but most people can not exist of eating what she proposes.
‘Infamous carrot fries’ she’s hardly Nigella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 383455
Encouraging 900cal/day diets, another horrible girl treating to profit off insecure young girls and anyone else who’s desperate for a quick fix 😡
This makes me so angry, I had an ED when I was younger and seeing 900cal a day diets being promoted makes me so worried for vulnerable people who might be following her. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The diet plan is horrific , she is encouraging eating disorders or will Trigger someone with one . What a parasite she is .

Reactions: 7
View attachment 383455
Encouraging 900cal/day diets, another horrible girl treating to profit off insecure young girls and anyone else who’s desperate for a quick fix 😡
It’s absolutely shocking!! 900 calories a day isn’t enough so she’s telling young girls to starve themselves & you must to EAT to build muscle specially a bum, I’m On a 2000 calorie a day meal which is a lot my plan wouldn’t suit everyone but I have an active job & work out 5 days a week for max 1hour per workout, 1500calories is wher women should be aiming to eat, more meals but smaller portions so you aren’t hungry, high fibre & high protein. Shes a fraud - her booty programme is as fake as her tits & teeth.

This is what annoys me about people that put out these plans or that go on about building a booty but the first thing they advise is to cut what you’re eating...like I don’t understand how people can think this? I have a friend who is desperate to grow her glutes & does all sorts in the gym, constantly asking me for my routine etc (I have quite a big bum purely from the gym) & the first thing I said to her was you need to eat more (she is tiny naturally & tall but even tinier from all her gym stuff) & she was like “oh no I can’t do that” well you won’t ever grow your bum then 🤷🏽‍♀️

It’s absolutely shocking!! 900 calories a day isn’t enough so she’s telling young girls to starve themselves & you must to EAT to build muscle specially a bum, I’m On a 2000 calorie a day meal which is a lot my plan wouldn’t suit everyone but I have an active job & work out 5 days a week for max 1hour per workout, 1500calories is wher women should be aiming to eat, more meals but smaller portions so you aren’t hungry, high fibre & high protein. Shes a fraud - her booty programme is as fake as her tits & teeth.
So true. I get that Arianna is very petite so her TDEE/BMR may be a lot less but if she is telling people that they'll suddenly grow a big fat ass like hers on 900cals a day, she can go to hell. Her butt is fake. Logical conclusion because no chance can it be real if she has enacted her farcical booty programme.

Also, the guide states "3 litres of water a day! Non-negotiable!" and I can't help but think that most of the impressionable people reading anything by her wiill think that means gulping down 3 litres of neat water.

Your water intake includes food too folks! And all other water based beverages such as coffee, smoothies, teas etc. Imagine being a slim/small build 17 year old that looks up to these people, just wants a nice round booty like Arianna's and is living on 900 cals a day chugging down 3 litres of water. That is really upsetting and quite frankly dangerous to promote.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Everyone is completely right in what they’re saying. I remember when she released the plan and was getting a lot of stick from PTs and experts and had that whole drama with that guy who owns the gym she used to go to, and I remember her response was that it was fully legit, her brother is. Qualified PT and they’d worked on it for ages.

To now actually See the product I’m not surprised so many people were concerned! It really does send a bad message and isn’t the right education to be giving young people about fitness. Just throwing a few pages in there about your ~soul~ doesn’t mean it’s good for peoples well being! She should be ashamed not posting ‘I am a good person with a good soul’ pictures (btw how weird is that?! If you have to post actual pictures that say I AM A GOOD PERSON you’re probably not haha)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.