Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mars the Label my arse. These ‘labels’ that the Z listers ‘found’ are just cheap market stuff. Most of it is fron wholesalers in Bangladesh or Canton and they just pay a label printer to make the labels. Even high street stores like Lipsy, M&S and even Guess could be from the same factory just a diffeeent production line and the company who bids more ‘wins’ the clothes. Fun Fact- pricey US brand Guess is made in the same Turkish factory as cheapish Spanish brand Pull and Bear. Mars the Label probably shares a factory with Peacocks 😀

Reactions: 11
Mars the Label my arse. These ‘labels’ that the Z listers ‘found’ are just cheap market stuff. Most of it is fron wholesalers in Bangladesh or Canton and they just pay a label printer to make the labels. Even high street stores like Lipsy, M&S and even Guess could be from the same factory just a diffeeent production line and the company who bids more ‘wins’ the clothes. Fun Fact- pricey US brand Guess is made in the same Turkish factory as cheapish Spanish brand Pull and Bear. Mars the Label probably shares a factory with Peacocks 😀
She said on her stories ages ago she has a man in Bangladesh who’s now become her best friend and he makes all her clothing for her brand. She also mentioned how she saved this mans life by paying him a liveable wage compared to another large British brand he used to make clothing for, who were apparently paying him peanuts. She was very pleased with herself for how much she saved his life and his family and I think she even said she saved his village?? Also she was supposed to go over there last Feb to show everyone how the factory works etc to prove her stuff isn’t off Ali Express but as most of her empty promises, this never happened lol. Actually I’m getting the feeling all this was mentioned in one of her poor quality YouTube videos and not her stories

Edit: I’m sure she also mentioned that he now has a normal workshop thanks to her loooool goddess and saviour pure soul Ari x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Still keeping up the pretence that this trip to Dubai is for 'business'. There's a huge difference between being able to work anywhere (ie. monetise content) and actually travelling for business. Next we learn that she's starting a yoga course. Unless she is planning to become a yoga teacher how is that compatible with her justification that it is a 'business' trip? Perhaps we could just drop the act and call this out for what it is - an extended holiday with a few photos posted to Instagram. Meanwhile the rest of us (who actually do travel for business) are in lockdown at home trying to juggle home schooling and conduct business on Teams when it would be so much easier to jump on a plane.

I don't feel jealous - I feel angry. Angry that certain portions of society have been disadvantaged because we've been trying to follow the rules for the greater good. What it boils down to is that if you follow the rules you're the one that's shafted. All the while we have people like her and her vacuous friends undermining our efforts - prolonging the pain for us. They should have just closed the borders completely, at least that would have levelled the playing field.

Reactions: 22
So true. I get that Arianna is very petite so her TDEE/BMR may be a lot less but if she is telling people that they'll suddenly grow a big fat ass like hers on 900cals a day, she can go to hell. Her butt is fake. Logical conclusion because no chance can it be real if she has enacted her farcical booty programme.

Also, the guide states "3 litres of water a day! Non-negotiable!" and I can't help but think that most of the impressionable people reading anything by her wiill think that means gulping down 3 litres of neat water.

Your water intake includes food too folks! And all other water based beverages such as coffee, smoothies, teas etc. Imagine being a slim/small build 17 year old that looks up to these people, just wants a nice round booty like Arianna's and is living on 900 cals a day chugging down 3 litres of water. That is really upsetting and quite frankly dangerous to promote.
this just nails it 👏🏼🤝

The white sheet is turned in on one photo and in the other it isn’t
shes actually such a mess - I rarely find anyone that thinks she’s attractive at all?!

Reactions: 6
Also, the guide states "3 litres of water a day! Non-negotiable!" and I can't help but think that most of the impressionable people reading anything by her wiill think that means gulping down 3 litres of neat water.
She makes it worse by saying she has hers with ginger or lemon because it’s good for the ~soul~ 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
She makes it worse by saying she has hers with ginger or lemon because it’s good for the ~soul~ 😂😂😂😂
She's going to need a lot more than ginger or lemon to restore her soul. A person with half an ounce of conscience would have completed the required quarantines upon returning to their home country and wouldn't have broken health restrictions to travel for a holiday at the peak of the pandemic. She may like to project a persona of mindfulness or good energy but her actions say otherwise. And as the age old saying goes, "actions speak louder than words". Or indeed Instagram stories.

Reactions: 11
She'll block me if I reply to the question on her story with the caption "When he's trying to figure out if you're a Dubai portapotty or nah" , won't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll block me if I reply to the question on her story with the caption "When he's trying to figure out if you're a Dubai portapotty or nah" , won't I?
No she will put you on her story calling you a troll hoping her fans give you tit x

Reactions: 3
her old PT, don't know who he is though??
I remember this - the guy has a point.She is monetising of a shoddy and tit diet and fad exercise piece of paper, that she’s not qualified to advise on. He called her out on it and has VERY valid arguments and is clearly knowledgeable.
However, he also came across as a bitter hole.

Reactions: 6
I remember this - the guy has a point.She is monetising of a shoddy and tit diet and fad exercise piece of paper, that she’s not qualified to advise on. He called her out on it and has VERY valid arguments and is clearly knowledgeable.
However, he also came across as a bitter hole.
I’d be bitter too if I was her PT for a long time, showed her how to grow her ass from 0 then she suddenly quit & decided to bring out her own guide on how to grow a 🍑 with no credit to him whatsoever, claiming it was all her😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think the guy had a point as do a lot of PTs that rant about this because they’ve studied & trained for so long & then an influencer that’s been to the gym 3 times suddenly thinks they can produce a plan.
however, the guy that ranted about her did it in the wrong way & even attacked her appearance which wasn’t professional at all. It just invalidated his actual points. He would have had a lot more support if he just put his point across in a less abusive way

ETA - like I know her appearance has been discussed on here (mainly speculation of a nose job/how different she looks without filters) but he was quite nasty with what he was saying & it didnt need to be mentioned in a rant about her not being qualified to bring a plan out like many influencers.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I have never written anything on one of these forums before as I generally try and ignore the influencer culture/don’t follow any and try not to pay them any attention. BUT, this girl really does grind on me in a way that no one else ever has.

I could go on but even the other day, she’s clearly noticed all the backlash about influencers in Dubai but doesn’t give a tit, still wants to go. So being the ultimate narcissist she so clearly is she pops up a question story asking people to compliment her and explain how they are living through her. I’m sorry but 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no words. If your idea of happiness is “living through” the photos of this narcissist in Dubai then I think there is some kind of issue.

Also does anyone else think the “scrunch bum” on the MTL leggings looks so off? 😂 I love a scrunch bum but this one isnt scrunched at the top and almost just has a mini scrunch I’m sorry to say, where the hole would be 😂😂😂 it looks absolutely horrible lol. Look at the photo of the orange one on her MTL recent feed and lemme know if you agree haha.

I hate being mean and bitchy so I wouldn’t comment on her looks but over the years the things I’ve seen of this girl scamming, taking money, lying, causing drama with countless people she really does
Grind on me like no one else. I think it’s the incessant “angel” act/soul/well being etc but I actually think she believes her own bullshit at this point! Very worrying to me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.