Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god yes just gone to have a look and it's right there 😡

The bum hole scrunch I mean 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I have never written anything on one of these forums before as I generally try and ignore the influencer culture/don’t follow any and try not to pay them any attention. BUT, this girl really does grind on me in a way that no one else ever has.

I could go on but even the other day, she’s clearly noticed all the backlash about influencers in Dubai but doesn’t give a tit, still wants to go. So being the ultimate narcissist she so clearly is she pops up a question story asking people to compliment her and explain how they are living through her. I’m sorry but πŸ€’πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I have no words. If your idea of happiness is β€œliving through” the photos of this narcissist in Dubai then I think there is some kind of issue.

Also does anyone else think the β€œscrunch bum” on the MTL leggings looks so off? πŸ˜‚ I love a scrunch bum but this one isnt scrunched at the top and almost just has a mini scrunch I’m sorry to say, where the hole would be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it looks absolutely horrible lol. Look at the photo of the orange one on her MTL recent feed and lemme know if you agree haha.

I hate being mean and bitchy so I wouldn’t comment on her looks but over the years the things I’ve seen of this girl scamming, taking money, lying, causing drama with countless people she really does
Grind on me like no one else. I think it’s the incessant β€œangel” act/soul/well being etc but I actually think she believes her own bullshit at this point! Very worrying to me.
hahahaha I just looked the scrunch is literally highlighting the hole area πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I have never written anything on one of these forums before as I generally try and ignore the influencer culture/don’t follow any and try not to pay them any attention. BUT, this girl really does grind on me in a way that no one else ever has.

I could go on but even the other day, she’s clearly noticed all the backlash about influencers in Dubai but doesn’t give a tit, still wants to go. So being the ultimate narcissist she so clearly is she pops up a question story asking people to compliment her and explain how they are living through her. I’m sorry but πŸ€’πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I have no words. If your idea of happiness is β€œliving through” the photos of this narcissist in Dubai then I think there is some kind of issue.

Also does anyone else think the β€œscrunch bum” on the MTL leggings looks so off? πŸ˜‚ I love a scrunch bum but this one isnt scrunched at the top and almost just has a mini scrunch I’m sorry to say, where the hole would be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it looks absolutely horrible lol. Look at the photo of the orange one on her MTL recent feed and lemme know if you agree haha.

I hate being mean and bitchy so I wouldn’t comment on her looks but over the years the things I’ve seen of this girl scamming, taking money, lying, causing drama with countless people she really does
Grind on me like no one else. I think it’s the incessant β€œangel” act/soul/well being etc but I actually think she believes her own bullshit at this point! Very worrying to me.
It's literally a puckered bootyhole :ROFLMAO: cba

Reactions: 3
I do like the runched bum look usually but would rather not look like my bum hole is eating away at my leggings πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Oh she's another one of those idiots... Calls every meet up with a friend a 'business meeting' πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it looks like a piss take photoshop when someone sticks their face on another body. That hip though βš°βš°βš°βš°πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
She is literally pulling her arsecheek to the side to make herself look more curvy. Scammy BBG not working babes?

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210116-172850.png

Wow do any of you follow lee moran the irish guy on Instagram?? Hes story from last night at a huge party in apartment and you see Ariana in one the videos at the end totally out of her mind, covid party right there , well over 30-40 people at the party selfish people

Screenshot_20210116-181001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 387174

Wow do any of you follow lee moran the irish guy on Instagram?? Hes story from last night at a huge party in apartment and you see Ariana in one the videos at the end totally out of her mind, covid party right there , well over 30-40 people at the party selfish people

View attachment 387189
That can’t be her. Spiritual Ari is getting a yoga qualification whilst clearing her mind & body with her crystals and sage. Could never be her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is literally pulling her arsecheek to the side to make herself look more curvy. Scammy BBG not working babes?
I don’t get it really, if you have a curvy build naturally then I would say ok but she hasn’t she is like an ironing board ... you can not get the bum without fillers or implants . Wouldn’t put it past her as she has had everything else done lol . What is she gunna do when she is 40/50/60?? Fake stuck on boobs and bum implants/fillers πŸ™ˆ or when Instagram starts to filter out .anddddd she is in Dubai for work?? But always out with the lads πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hmm

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it looks like a piss take photoshop when someone sticks their face on another body. That hip though βš°βš°βš°βš°πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
For someone who just brought out a grow your own BBL guide she has absolutely zero muscle definition? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s photoshopped & pushing her arse out πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t get it really, if you have a curvy build naturally then I would say ok but she hasn’t she is like an ironing board ... you can not get the bum without fillers or implants . Wouldn’t put it past her as she has had everything else done lol . What is she gunna do when she is 40/50/60?? Fake stuck on boobs and bum implants/fillers πŸ™ˆ or when Instagram starts to filter out .anddddd she is in Dubai for work?? But always out with the lads πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hmm
You can grow a bum if you eat the right foods & lift heavy weights - will take a lot of consistent hard work BUT Ariannas claiming a booty band & 900 calories a day will do the trick πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s a fraud

Reactions: 6
Haha okay, how do I put it on a google drive link πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

edit @megmaddi20

does that work? 😊
My boyfriend who has a degree in Sports Science and is a PT has just looked at this for two seconds and straight away page 11 - the advice is dangerous as duck and would lead to someone being dangerously underweight if they followed it

Edit - just read the last two pages and clearly we were not the only people to pick this up!!! bleeping mad that her brother - who is supposedly a PT would have wrote or helped her write this

Reactions: 13
The screen recording of her on her stories is most definitely for tattles benefit.
You can also edit videos babes πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
That outfit with the Mars the label body & the sports bottoms is absolutely horrendous (sorry if anyone likes it) it does absolutely nothing at all for her body shape & the body itself is awful IMO

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.