Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought it and it really annoyed me that it had multiple spelling mistakes 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: I also think it’s a massive waste of money
Edit2: one spelling mistake is exercise... it’s an exercise guide, at least spell it right!!
These insta bimbos shouldn’t legally be allowed to sell their fraud books they aren’t qualified in anything other than being up their own arse.

Reactions: 18
I bought it and it really annoyed me that it had multiple spelling mistakes 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: I also think it’s a massive waste of money
Edit2: one spelling mistake is exercise... it’s an exercise guide, at least spell it right!!
Oh crikey. Correct me if I’m wrong but surely I could type into google ‘glute building exercises’ and use them instead of having to google said exercises anyway? Also if the exercises are going to be uploaded onto her/her brother IG doesn’t this mean I’m only paying for a meal plan... I was really tempted to buy it but not so much after this

Reactions: 8
Oh crikey. Correct me if I’m wrong but surely I could type into google ‘glute building exercises’ and use them instead of having to google said exercises anyway? Also if the exercises are going to be uploaded onto her/her brother IG doesn’t this mean I’m only paying for a meal plan... I was really tempted to buy it but not so much after this
buy the booty kings programme it’s 50 dollars he does home guides & gym guides, his Instagram is @bootyking you could even just watch his videos on that for free.

Reactions: 4
I personally wouldn’t recommend buying it, 76 page document with only 18 of them talking about exercises....
Can I post them here or is it against the rules? (Not all of them, just a page or so as the pages repeat themselves with just more reps)

• Haha
buy the booty kings programme it’s 50 dollars he does home guides & gym guides, his Instagram is @bootyking you could even just watch his videos on that for free.
Just had a look at his IG, for £37 I may go for it! Thanks for the recommendation

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at his IG, for £37 I may go for it! Thanks for the recommendation
You’re welcome ❣🍑

Ps he’s not a fraud you’ll see results in 90 days if you stay consistent, the gym programme is definitely more challenging as you can lift heavier (gyms obviously sadly aren’t operating in uk at the moment) - at home you are limited but it still works ❣ Happy booty building

Last edited:
You’re welcome ❣🍑

Ps he’s not a fraud you’ll see results in 90 days if you stay consistent, the gym programme is definitely more challenging as you can lift heavier (gyms obviously sadly aren’t operating in uk at the moment) - at home you are limited but it still works ❣ Happy booty building
I was following Courtney black during the lockdown in summer (some may not enjoy😂) but in terms of the workouts I was in the best shape I’ve ever been and my glutes were growing so I’ve got no doubt I will benefit from this. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone here on the bum guide Facebook page? Can’t believe she’s flogging Ali express gym clothes now and people are actually buying it?? The only time she goes on the page is to sell stuff, it’s her brother and Anna that reply to people and give advice, she just rinses the cash. It’s absolutely criminal that she ever brought out a plan to begin with, let alone 2! Wonder if she consulted a lawyer before bringing that plan out, she could get sued for all the misinformation in there if she’s not careful.
I brought the plan during first UK lockdown and was on the fb page. The plan is a waste of money in my opinion, you can find the relevant exercises on YouTube and obviously lots of healthy meal ideas online. It’s quite generic and since everyones body is different it’s obviously not going to be tailored to your individual needs. Rarely saw her on the fb page (other than promoting her brand) however her brother was good at answering messages etc. I think it’s more of his passion than hers

I brought the plan during first UK lockdown and was on the fb page. The plan is a waste of money in my opinion, you can find the relevant exercises on YouTube and obviously lots of healthy meal ideas online. It’s quite generic and since everyones body is different it’s obviously not going to be tailored to your individual needs. Rarely saw her on the fb page (other than promoting her brand) however her brother was good at answering messages etc. I think it’s more of his passion than hers
I agree! I purchased it in lockdown part 1. I stupidly assumed because her brother is a PT it would be semi decent...I was wrong 😂 Was absolutely a waste of money! The fb page is literally her brother and his fiancé answering questions, filming lives & challenges. They’re also plugging MyProtein powders with their discount code at any given opportunity. Ariana is only on there to peddle her amazing specially...I mean AliExress designs with discount codes for MTL &posts about how amazing it is. I have asked her so many times if she’s going to make it more inclusive & stock bigger sizes but I get ignored which speaks volumes. Free YouTube workouts/Ig workouts and free apps like the GymShark Training are a lot better. The BBG is a pdf document riddled with spelling mistakes 🙃

Sorry if I’m a bit behind on this, but is her new gym designs definitely still from ali express? I know some of her older designs are but I didn’t realise she was still doing it?

Reactions: 1
The gym wear doesn’t fit the model properly, it’s not tight and figure hugging
Plus it’s the slinky material which will just fall down if you move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fairly new to this and only ever seen this girl on insta... Googled her name and saw that shes been stated as the named director of a few businesses on Companies House... weird thing is her ‘Mars The Label’ business is showing as ‘dissolved’ and no longer trading. Im guessing it was an insolvency/bankruptcy matter.. if the business is closed, how on earth is she still selling and trading those cheap ass clothes!!!?

Reactions: 7
Fairly new to this and only ever seen this girl on insta... Googled her name and saw that shes been stated as the named director of a few businesses on Companies House... weird thing is her ‘Mars The Label’ business is showing as ‘dissolved’ and no longer trading. Im guessing it was an insolvency/bankruptcy matter.. if the business is closed, how on earth is she still selling and trading those cheap ass clothes!!!?
Its been a while since I looked at all the companies House stuff but I believe she opened another business with her brother so MTL will be trading under that instead. I genuinely believe people do that to hide their accounts etc, especially when they have a large following and they don't want people to know how bad/average they're doing x

Reactions: 6
Its been a while since I looked at all the companies House stuff but I believe she opened another business with her brother so MTL will be trading under that instead. I genuinely believe people do that to hide their accounts etc, especially when they have a large following and they don't want people to know how bad/average they're doing x
Definitely something dodgy going on as they’ve removed their T&C page (including their company registered number) from their new site since the rebrand and as far as I’m aware legally you have to be displaying that number so people know you’re a registered company

Reactions: 10
Definitely something dodgy going on as they’ve removed their T&C page (including their company registered number) from their new site since the rebrand and as far as I’m aware legally you have to be displaying that number so people know you’re a registered company
Yes you do you're right..
I think everything is under Imrans name and she is just an employee, claiming to be a 'boss babe CEO'

Does anyone know if her and Imran Adam (Maz PT) are actually related? She claims they're brothers but I was just wondering if they were as they have different surnames and there is a huge age gap. Maybe half brother/sister?

I personally wouldn’t recommend buying it, 76 page document with only 18 of them talking about exercises....
Can I post them here or is it against the rules? (Not all of them, just a page or so as the pages repeat themselves with just more reps)
please post it im so intrigued! You can put it on a google drive link or something. I wanna see if its as bad as everyone says it is haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.