Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it, you have a boyfriend. Her personality must be having a boyfriend and marsthelabel.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I’ve met her once in a club and she was actually really friendly. She was with Mitch, Elle Brown and Mary Bedford (and maybe Hollie Flynn but not 100% as I’ve seen Mitch there twice so not sure which time she was there).

Interestingly that Natasha from Lemon Lunar was also there (if anyone remembers the beef) but they just didn’t speak / interact and kept their distance

Reactions: 2
Anyone know who her boyfriend is now she’s posting more of him? I’m quite disappointed in you tattle detectives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you upload this story of her pulling a front wedgy out 😭 esp when you’re trying to promote your swimwear
97F1BB53-8423-48AB-A7B3-3A164CE7200B.png
5EE5C762-03A7-4866-A570-AB45F9088A41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop getting work done she’s always been a stunning girl now she resembles a space raider 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on molly maes managers hen doo
Her, Mitchell and Jack atleast look like they are having fun I wonder how Molly is with them because she acts so beige not saying she needs to drink etc but just liven up give something.

Reactions: 8
her arse literally looks half the size of what it looks on her instagram, even more embarrassing the photos were taken by backgrid who are basically take staged pap shots 😂

Reactions: 10
All she posts about on her stories is bragging about going away, having a boyfriend, repeat, maybe mars stuff scattered on there too remembering she has a job not that I can call it one since she swans away and the CEO title whatever etc was debatable.

Reactions: 3