Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CRINGING at all her stories begging it that chris brown asked her to go on stage 😭
I ran here to say that. Okay some boyfriends would be like no and to a certain degree I get it, but that would give me the ick if my boyfriend was like I couldn't go onstage, what do you thinks going to happen it's a dance, part of the show, I love you, I'm not on groupie vibes. Like are we 16? It's a once in a lifetime thing from an artist. Some mens ego 🤣 she should have just kept quiet its like she wants to keep reminding us she has a bf and that she was CBs first pick, to feel desired lol. Relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody DM’d her asking why she said no to chris brown 🙄 it was an excuse for her to tell everyone she has a boyfriend and then to proceed to post she’s in Ireland so we will all realise she is with an Irish guy! She’s unbelievable all for the clout !!

Reactions: 7
Looks like he’s a barber from a insta search in Dublin
not the same Ross Murray. When you said you searched him I was surprised you found him as he hasn’t had a public profile in years but that’s someone else.

He used to with a girl called Chloe years ago and after they broke up he vanished off insta publicly, only time you’ll find his profile is when he’s tagged in a story etc as his username is random letters and numbers.

I didn’t realise it was him she was back seeing but if yous are right it would make sense her moving to Ireland rather than him moving to England given his line of work. If anyone remembers during covid she extended her Marbella trip and was on a boat etc with him (possibly could of been joined with Lee and Daisy can’t 100% remember sorry), well if you do that’s the same guy.

Reactions: 2
Proper mean girl vibes off ari making sure everyone knows SHE was the first pic and not the other girl who ended up on stage with him. Who by the way was a million times better looking than her. Chris brown probably only chose her cos all he could see were her massive (vile) tits out as usual.

Also does anyone have a pic of her boyfriend? Is this the one she announced last year and then was single again a week later? 😂

Reactions: 7
How does everyone know she got picked, did she post about it? It’s not on her stories

How is everyone messaging her asking why she didn't go on stage? How does anyone even know it happened?

Has she moved to Dublin or just visiting her bf?

Reactions: 1
The girl that actually went on stage was next level beautiful. Mean girl PICK ME energy trying to let everyone know SHE was picked first but didn't go up 🤣🤣🤣 not a good look for you ari xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% you can’t be that lean with no mass body fat with an arse like that. I hate fitness people that lie about having bbls
Agree! And if it was from training hard in the gym, you would have leg gains too, not just big glutes. You would also have to consistently eat in a calorie surplus and eats lots of protein to maintain the size of the glutes, which she doesn't seem to do. By all means, get a BBL, but pretending like you don't have one and your booty is naturally built via the gym sets such an unrealistic beauty standard

Agree! And if it was from training hard in the gym, you would have leg gains too, not just big glutes. You would also have to consistently eat in a calorie surplus and eats lots of protein to maintain the size of the glutes, which she doesn't seem to do. By all means, get a BBL, but pretending like you don't have one and your booty is naturally built via the gym sets such an unrealistic beauty standard
Thats what i mean, my friend loves the gym and even she said if shes not gaining weight shes not training right to have a shred because shes never in a surpluss, its just off

Exactly this! I’ve gained about 3 stone since being on anti psychotics. Also suffer with chronic pain so exercise isn’t easy & the medication makes me always hungry! It just shows people’s age with comments on here sometimes!
Same here and an underactive thyroid. People shouldn’t bother making comments when they don’t understand it!