Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah either put the name or don’t and as the professional business owner she claims to be, I’d opt for not putting it… calling them out anonymously is enough - the only thing achieved by naming someone is online abuse and everyone knows that.
Showing enough of it for people to search but get it wrong and send abuse to the wrong person is just pathetic and dangerous.
I thought this why not block her name out entirely if you don't want hate going her way. Im sorry but that crossing out scribble was half assed she wants people to figure out the girl and send messages on her behalf whilst she hide behind protecting and defending her business. I get it's not nice to wear and return, but Arianna pushes this nice girl, girls girl agenda but does stuff like this. I agree she could have blanket said in a general message rather than leaving clues for people to work it out.

Reactions: 4
She shouldn’t have done this - but cause she did cause it meant other businesses and people could call her out for her behaviour. It’s insane to be returning everything you buy after you’ve worn it especially and imagine that item could end up going back out to someone 🤢

She puts on this front that she's a professional business woman but clearly she's not - its wrong what the girl did but deal with it behind closed doors rather than exposing and embarrassing her for hundreds of thousands for people to see. She's literally asking for her to get hate/abuse - she's a bully 😕

Reactions: 10
Does she really think random shoppers of her brand are about to message a random girl over clothes ??
Baffled as to why she’s done that!
Imagine ASOS doing it?
Wouldn’t happen, deal with it privately!

Reactions: 2
Her saying on the other videos “some people have messaged me who know the girl and have told me stories about her but I’m not interested in that” …

Ok, so…
1. You admit the name scribble was a half arsed job and people could work out who it was
2. You are interested in that otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it. Trying to build a nasty narrative around this girl to encourage people to give abuse.

The girl might be a horror but she might also just have been trying her luck.
She could be vulnerable, then what?

What have you achieved from that? Still not got your money back. Agree with the above. Deal with it privately, you’re a business.

Reactions: 6
Her saying on the other videos “some people have messaged me who know the girl and have told me stories about her but I’m not interested in that” …

Ok, so…
1. You admit the name scribble was a half arsed job and people could work out who it was
2. You are interested in that otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it. Trying to build a nasty narrative around this girl to encourage people to give abuse.

The girl might be a horror but she might also just have been trying her luck.
She could be vulnerable, then what?

What have you achieved from that? Still not got your money back. Agree with the above. Deal with it privately, you’re a business.
i don’t like arianna but sorry what that girl has done is trampy, it’s no different to influencers getting sent free clothes then reselling them on vinted or ordering masses of clothes to film a haul and returning, it’s all wrong no matter what way you look at it, can’t really see anyone messaging the girl over it who would care enough lmao

Reactions: 5
When she says she's gonna be doing full in depth checks on returns, does she mean she's gonna look every single person up on social media to see if they've worn the clothes? What that girls done is wrong, but going out of your way to stalk your customers who want to return items is bizarre. An like you have all said, why go to the trouble of writing the girls name out an then scribble some red lines over it. What's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We're gonna see this dog in every damn Story from now on, aren't we?

Reactions: 2
They’re definitely smaller but she was making out like they were going to me really small. They will still be swollen and I would hope she’s still got her surgical bra on!

Reactions: 4