Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I would love for her to do a video of her actual work as it seems like she has so much free time, and I'd wanna know if this girls girl persona is true and that's how she is, or if its a cover for being a bitch.
Nah I’ve known her for years and it’s a cover for being a bitch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Mamacita

VIP Member
Someone asked her a question along the lines of that their boyfriend has gained weight since the start of their relationship, she answered the question with basically you should never let yourself go in your relationship Arianna said she always goes to the gym so that she always looks good for her boyfriend and she does not understand why someone would let themselves go. She suggested to the girl why don’t you join a gym and encourage him to go to the gym with you make healthy meals but basically don’t let on that you think he’s fat just encourage him to lose the weight without actually telling him
I don't see anything wrong with this tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16

claire44

I’m new to this thread but omg this is the worse case of filler I’ve ever seen. Wtf is that jaw?! Why is knowone speaking about it?! Who would ever want to look that’s that?! Why aren’t her friends telling her anything?!?! Poor poor girl

I’m new to this thread but omg this is the worse case of filler I’ve ever seen. Wtf is that jaw?! Why is knowone speaking about it?! Who would ever want to look that’s that?! Why aren’t her friends telling her anything?!?! Poor poor girl

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I don't think it's shallow. I think it's fair to expect your partner to at least try and stay attractive for you and to try and stay attractive for them. Obviously life happens and people age but I hate the attitude of 'now I scored a partner i can let myself go" it's so disrespectful.
Defining someone gaining a few pounds as suddenly becoming unattractive is shallow. Do we all expect it, sure maybe, but it still doesn't make it any less shallow.

Reactions: 15

wnmot

I think it's a bit ignorant to assume someone is gaining weight because they're lazy and eat too much. Could be something underlying. Also, if you're concerned about your partner, why the fuck would you go to some influencer with a questionable relationship history? Maybe, I don't know... talk to your partner?

Think I might've already said this, but I get the impression she has a second account she uses to ask questions to herself on her main so she can come off as some advice guru. I'm surprised she didn't tell that person to buy her BBL guide to help lose weight :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Why would you upload this story of her pulling a front wedgy out 😭 esp when you’re trying to promote your swimwear
97F1BB53-8423-48AB-A7B3-3A164CE7200B.png
5EE5C762-03A7-4866-A570-AB45F9088A41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Dantee

I don’t think her Dad needs to be concerned with her ‘fly being down’ but rather the fact she’s walking round in a see through top with her nips out (around family!?)

katetotheparty86

Is mmmmitcthell and his boyfriend broke up? Does he have his own thread?
Yeah he does have his own thread, I asked this on there the other day coz he definitely seems single!

Also ari, tonight is not a blood moon, we had a blood moon in May. Tonight is just a regular full moon. Please stop with your fake spiritual shit, you don't know what you're talking about.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Can’t find a thread for Mary but how is this appropriate for any wedding let alone a Muslim wedding?!?! 😳 (apologies if I’ve assumed the religion and got it wrong)
Ah stop! I'm all for wear what you want but Jesus Christ would you not want to have some respect for your friends religion on her god damn wedding day. These women really are all me me me.

Reactions: 12

tea.tree

She says with a blue tick next to her name that she will have had to apply for, and can literally opt out of having 🤔 pot kettle…
Hahaha I just got blocked for calling her out on this. I asked why she’s bothered, said it gives off mean girl vibes and that she must feel threatened that other accounts will start to get traction. She’s basically implying that anyone with a blue tick that’s appeared in the last month is lower than her. Well Fran’s blue tick just appeared in June 2023 and you just attended her wedding, so how ugly of you to publicly slate 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ngh

Directors 👀
She’s not a director of “Mars the Label” either as this company was dissolved in 2020. Mars is actually called “AIF Fashion” and he’s the only directer of it.

She’s just an employee of Mars and has probably been given the title of “creative director” or something like molly mae with PLT

• Wow
Reactions: 11