Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says with a blue tick next to her name that she will have had to apply for, and can literally opt out of having 🤔 pot kettle…
Hahaha I just got blocked for calling her out on this. I asked why she’s bothered, said it gives off mean girl vibes and that she must feel threatened that other accounts will start to get traction. She’s basically implying that anyone with a blue tick that’s appeared in the last month is lower than her. Well Fran’s blue tick just appeared in June 2023 and you just attended her wedding, so how ugly of you to publicly slate 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody and I mean nobody wants to win that bag 😂😂😂😵💫😵💫😵💫

I'm getting on a bit now, but surely this isn't what people are buying these days? Looks like it would go up in flames if you left it in the sun too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was wondering if it’s that bag that she’s been using non stop or is the person getting a new one if they win? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so weird. Who the hell even does this for their 'boss' (who's spent half the year on holiday)? It's giving off Stockholm Syndrome vibes. 😬

363513314_825307438951579_5266064698747318836_n.jpg

Reactions: 2
Still making girl boss, Dublin, and having a boyfriend a personality trait, and now cooking homemade meals, such a wifeyyyy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Pretending to cross out the girls name to protect her identity but leaving it for everyone to see anyway🤣
Yeah either put the name or don’t and as the professional business owner she claims to be, I’d opt for not putting it… calling them out anonymously is enough - the only thing achieved by naming someone is online abuse and everyone knows that.
Showing enough of it for people to search but get it wrong and send abuse to the wrong person is just pathetic and dangerous.

Reactions: 5