Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had padding in her leggings. The last post definitely makes it look that way with how they sit. Also she is all about the optics, always pops her hip to one side, she’s not that curvy.
She is much leaner than she used to be so agree she would need to be doing something nutritionally to support that, which isn’t obvious from her stories

Reactions: 2
not the same Ross Murray. When you said you searched him I was surprised you found him as he hasn’t had a public profile in years but that’s someone else.

He used to with a girl called Chloe years ago and after they broke up he vanished off insta publicly, only time you’ll find his profile is when he’s tagged in a story etc as his username is random letters and numbers.

I didn’t realise it was him she was back seeing but if yous are right it would make sense her moving to Ireland rather than him moving to England given his line of work. If anyone remembers during covid she extended her Marbella trip and was on a boat etc with him (possibly could of been joined with Lee and Daisy can’t 100% remember sorry), well if you do that’s the same guy.
Being with Ross makes sense why she was at the christening last weekend with her bolt ons

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Spotted her in Dunnes cornelscourt in cabinteely Dublin this evening with a man I’d say defo taller then her brown hair and beard, she actually looked lovely

Spotted her in Dunnes cornelscourt in cabinteely Dublin this evening with a man I’d say defo taller then her brown hair and beard, she actually looked lovely
Wonder what they were doing that far out, isn’t he finglas direction

I may have to unfollow her as I can't deal with her making it a big deal about leaving the UK to see her man. Great she's found love but she's making it her personality and thinks it's probably cool and mysterious keeping him out of her pictures so people can speculate.

Reactions: 3
IMG_9799.png
She makes everything look so trashy. I believe in the saying, just because you can wear it doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 5