Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time we gotta get strawberry head, alien head, or the CEO thingy in the thread title 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have brought 4 things from Mars. The seaweed dress which was great for my 21st. Then the 3 piece, bralet, skirt and shirt set but that sat horribly on me, I actually had high hopes, but sent it back. Then the white waterfall dress I think its called, I'm hoping it ain't see through, test time on holiday, as dumb me took the tags off before trying on, and then the lace bralet, cycle shorts, and blazer which I loved.

However a lot of her designs like said before are same-ish or same thing different colour which I'm a sucker for but we are how many collections/drops in, more variation should be there as its getting predictable and repetitive, especially with the swimwear. I think some of the stuff can look like and feel like you need to have a certain body type to carry it off, and some cuts in dresses or swimwear are odd.

I would love for her to do a video of her actual work as it seems like she has so much free time, and I'd wanna know if this girls girl persona is true and that's how she is, or if its a cover for being a witch.

Reactions: 4
I would love for her to do a video of her actual work as it seems like she has so much free time, and I'd wanna know if this girls girl persona is true and that's how she is, or if its a cover for being a witch.
Nah I’ve known her for years and it’s a cover for being a witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have brought 4 things from Mars. The seaweed dress which was great for my 21st. Then the 3 piece, bralet, skirt and shirt set but that sat horribly on me, I actually had high hopes, but sent it back. Then the white waterfall dress I think its called, I'm hoping it ain't see through, test time on holiday, as dumb me took the tags off before trying on, and then the lace bralet, cycle shorts, and blazer which I loved.

However a lot of her designs like said before are same-ish or same thing different colour which I'm a sucker for but we are how many collections/drops in, more variation should be there as its getting predictable and repetitive, especially with the swimwear. I think some of the stuff can look like and feel like you need to have a certain body type to carry it off, and some cuts in dresses or swimwear are odd.

she said she was doing a video on the whole process from designing to going abroad to show how her supplier works then that was just forgotten about, I doubt you’ll see anything anytime soon

I’m new to this thread but omg this is the worse case of filler I’ve ever seen. Wtf is that jaw?! Why is knowone speaking about it?! Who would ever want to look that’s that?! Why aren’t her friends telling her anything?!?! Poor poor girl

I’m new to this thread but omg this is the worse case of filler I’ve ever seen. Wtf is that jaw?! Why is knowone speaking about it?! Who would ever want to look that’s that?! Why aren’t her friends telling her anything?!?! Poor poor girl

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think her Dad needs to be concerned with her ‘fly being down’ but rather the fact she’s walking round in a see through top with her nips out (around family!?)

Reactions: 13
Saw her today, very briefly in Alderley Edge. Very recogniseable lol can’t say I got a close look

Reactions: 1
How is she wearing that to a christening… into a church. A day that is not about her but has to mske it about her

Reactions: 10
My baby was christened yesterday if she turned up to the church or christening like that I'd be telling her to go home. Not an appropriate outfit for a wedding, christening or anything outside of a night out.

Reactions: 7
She literally has the worst ‘fashion sense’. Especially for a ‘fashion designer’ how does she always end up looking like a cheap tart