Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanna know why her and Mary have fallen out… she doesn’t like or comment on her pics now either

Reactions: 2
You know how she says she designs EVERYTHING herself and doesn't copy ANYTHING. How come whenever she releases stuff, all the other boutiques on instagram release the exact same style items 🤣🤣

You know how she says she designs EVERYTHING herself and doesn't copy ANYTHING. How come whenever she releases stuff, all the other boutiques on instagram release the exact same style items 🤣🤣
Because she doesn’t🤣 she orders stuff off AliExpress and Wona Trading she mentioned both before. I also know someone who used to use the same suppliers as her for her stuff, I’m sure lots of others use the same suppliers & designs like you said lots of places sell the same stuff. Except this psycho will message smaller boutiques and get them to remove items off their websites/instagrams. I remember when she tried the same with The Fashion Bible and they basically told her where to stick it😂

Reactions: 5
She’s in Dublin again so she must be dating someone from there, especially after making a weird humble brag about getting laser and being hair free from the neck down.

Reactions: 1
Even if she does design the things herself I just find none of her items to be popping! It’s things that you can get on PLT with the same quality for a 3rd of the price. (Don’t need a lecture on fast fashion and sustainability) just comparing the quality and price. If it was better quality then fair enough. Also loads of things she says have sold out are still on the website available in all sizes. I don’t think her business does as well as she makes out

Reactions: 7
Noo i love cargos like that! i have the maniere de voir ones which are amazing quality, idk why shes styled them like that though 😭

I need some cargos but is this the style now because they look so baggy are they meant to be like that or has she just sized up and think it looks cool?

• Haha
I don’t even think it’s the cargos I think she just looks ridiculous paired with that top and looks like she’s got massive bleeping hips lol (not a vibe)

Reactions: 2
Saw Mary and Ellie in Alberts Schloss sat with older random men for free drinks lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she literally copies maniere devour… those camo cargos mars released last week are literally identical to ones from there, mary has posted in the maniere devoire ones which makes me think they have fallen out otherwise i’m sure arianna would call her out for not wearing ones from her brand 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I agree!!! They've deffo fell out. The mars cargos are the exact same as the MDV, I have them!
she literally copies maniere devour… those camo cargos mars released last week are literally identical to ones from there, mary has posted in the maniere devoire ones which makes me think they have fallen out otherwise i’m sure arianna would call her out for not wearing ones from her brand 😂😂