Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Even if she does design the things herself I just find none of her items to be popping! It’s things that you can get on PLT with the same quality for a 3rd of the price. (Don’t need a lecture on fast fashion and sustainability) just comparing the quality and price. If it was better quality then fair enough. Also loads of things she says have sold out are still on the website available in all sizes. I don’t think her business does as well as she makes out

Reactions: 7

Meme255

Nobody DM’d her asking why she said no to chris brown 🙄 it was an excuse for her to tell everyone she has a boyfriend and then to proceed to post she’s in Ireland so we will all realise she is with an Irish guy! She’s unbelievable all for the clout !!

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
My baby was christened yesterday if she turned up to the church or christening like that I'd be telling her to go home. Not an appropriate outfit for a wedding, christening or anything outside of a night out.

Mamacita

VIP Member
It’s not a bit shallow no?? It’s the tone of how it was written. She deleted it within 5-10 mins off her story cause of how it came across. I dunno maybe it’s just me
I don't think it's shallow. I think it's fair to expect your partner to at least try and stay attractive for you and to try and stay attractive for them. Obviously life happens and people age but I hate the attitude of 'now I scored a partner i can let myself go" it's so disrespectful.

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Proper mean girl vibes off ari making sure everyone knows SHE was the first pic and not the other girl who ended up on stage with him. Who by the way was a million times better looking than her. Chris brown probably only chose her cos all he could see were her massive (vile) tits out as usual.

Also does anyone have a pic of her boyfriend? Is this the one she announced last year and then was single again a week later? 😂

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Anyone know who her boyfriend is now she’s posting more of him? I’m quite disappointed in you tattle detectives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Her saying on the other videos “some people have messaged me who know the girl and have told me stories about her but I’m not interested in that” …

Ok, so…
1. You admit the name scribble was a half arsed job and people could work out who it was
2. You are interested in that otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it. Trying to build a nasty narrative around this girl to encourage people to give abuse.

The girl might be a horror but she might also just have been trying her luck.
She could be vulnerable, then what?

What have you achieved from that? Still not got your money back. Agree with the above. Deal with it privately, you’re a business.

Miss-m

It’s not a bit shallow no?? It’s the tone of how it was written. She deleted it within 5-10 mins off her story cause of how it came across. I dunno maybe it’s just me

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
I think it's a bit ignorant to assume someone is gaining weight because they're lazy and eat too much. Could be something underlying.
Exactly this! I’ve gained about 3 stone since being on anti psychotics. Also suffer with chronic pain so exercise isn’t easy & the medication makes me always hungry! It just shows people’s age with comments on here sometimes!