Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is mmmmitcthell and his boyfriend broke up? Does he have his own thread?
Yeah he does have his own thread, I asked this on there the other day coz he definitely seems single!

Also ari, tonight is not a blood moon, we had a blood moon in May. Tonight is just a regular full moon. Please stop with your fake spiritual tit, you don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: 13
Yeah he does have his own thread, I asked this on there the other day coz he definitely seems single!

Also ari, tonight is not a blood moon, we had a blood moon in May. Tonight is just a regular full moon. Please stop with your fake spiritual tit, you don't know what you're talking about.
Can you link the mmmmitchel thread pls? Cant seem to find it

Reactions: 1
Can you link the mmmmitchel thread pls? Cant seem to find it
Here you go 😘

• Heart
Hale country club need to get on the phone to the builders cos that walls been put up all wonky
7584FA54-2726-4BDA-BC9C-A8DAEC232030.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know who she could be with in Dublin? Funny how she’s making it out like she lives there in a second apartment 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s with Ross Murray
Where’s he from and what does he do 🤣
have you got a pic Or insta name ? And how do you know? Wonder if that is who she was dating before but then said it didn’t work out as he was from Dublin also x
I know she was with lee Byrne for a while he’s now with Steven gerrards daughter who’s 18 🤢 at least her face isn’t like a plastic cube like aris tbf

I know she was with lee Byrne for a while he’s now with Steven gerrards daughter who’s 18 🤢 at least her face isn’t like a plastic cube like aris tbf
Oh god was she. I thought he was with Daisey Odonell and her and Ari know each other. All these influencers intertwine. I can’t keep up lol

What the hell is Stevie doing letting his daughter go with someone like Lee Byrne?