Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's not about gaining a few pounds. It's about not caring about staying attractive for your partner. If you take care of yourself when you're single but then when you're in a relationship you let yourself go, I think it's disrespectful. I've literally heard people say before " well now I'm married, I don't need to bother anymore so just eat whatever I want".

It's not even about the physical side of it, what I would find unattractive is the lack of initiative to stay attractive. Just like if my partner said e.g. "now I'm in a relationship,I don't need to try and be nice anymore".

Not saying that everyone should be bothered about their partner gaining a few pounds. As I said,life happens but obviously if that person asked the question,then it must bother them
I don’t get how putting on weight all of a sudden makes someone “unattractive”. It’s the person that you fall in love with and tbh everyone has been through covid so it’s took it’s toll on a lot of people. I know I don’t exercise as much as I used to, but my boyfriend doesn’t see me as unattractive because I don’t “have that initiative to be attractive”. I’d be attractive to him if I had put on weight. It is quite shallow when all people care about is looks and not who the person is you fell in love with. The person in the relationship who might have put on weight might be struggling and doesn’t need the person closest to them to judge them, maybe they might just need support.

Reactions: 11
The girl that actually went on stage was next level beautiful. Mean girl PICK ME energy trying to let everyone know SHE was picked first but didn't go up 🤣🤣🤣 not a good look for you ari xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10

catapillar19

her arse literally looks half the size of what it looks on her instagram, even more embarrassing the photos were taken by backgrid who are basically take staged pap shots 😂

Carrots44

How is she wearing that to a christening… into a church. A day that is not about her but has to mske it about her

abc123<3

She puts on this front that she's a professional business woman but clearly she's not - its wrong what the girl did but deal with it behind closed doors rather than exposing and embarrassing her for hundreds of thousands for people to see. She's literally asking for her to get hate/abuse - she's a bully 😕

JRH2022

Chatty Member
She needs to stop getting work done she’s always been a stunning girl now she resembles a space raider 👽

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
CRINGING at all her stories begging it that chris brown asked her to go on stage 😭
I ran here to say that. Okay some boyfriends would be like no and to a certain degree I get it, but that would give me the ick if my boyfriend was like I couldn't go onstage, what do you thinks going to happen it's a dance, part of the show, I love you, I'm not on groupie vibes. Like are we 16? It's a once in a lifetime thing from an artist. Some mens ego 🤣 she should have just kept quiet its like she wants to keep reminding us she has a bf and that she was CBs first pick, to feel desired lol. Relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Anyone know who she could be with in Dublin? Funny how she’s making it out like she lives there in a second apartment 🤣

Reactions: 8