Arianna Ajtar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a bit shallow no?? It’s the tone of how it was written. She deleted it within 5-10 mins off her story cause of how it came across. I dunno maybe it’s just me

Reactions: 6
It’s not a bit shallow no?? It’s the tone of how it was written. She deleted it within 5-10 mins off her story cause of how it came across. I dunno maybe it’s just me
I don't think it's shallow. I think it's fair to expect your partner to at least try and stay attractive for you and to try and stay attractive for them. Obviously life happens and people age but I hate the attitude of 'now I scored a partner i can let myself go" it's so disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's shallow. I think it's fair to expect your partner to at least try and stay attractive for you and to try and stay attractive for them. Obviously life happens and people age but I hate the attitude of 'now I scored a partner i can let myself go" it's so disrespectful.
Defining someone gaining a few pounds as suddenly becoming unattractive is shallow. Do we all expect it, sure maybe, but it still doesn't make it any less shallow.

Reactions: 15
Defining someone gaining a few pounds as suddenly becoming unattractive is shallow. Do we all expect it, sure maybe, but it still doesn't make it any less shallow.
It's not about gaining a few pounds. It's about not caring about staying attractive for your partner. If you take care of yourself when you're single but then when you're in a relationship you let yourself go, I think it's disrespectful. I've literally heard people say before " well now I'm married, I don't need to bother anymore so just eat whatever I want".

It's not even about the physical side of it, what I would find unattractive is the lack of initiative to stay attractive. Just like if my partner said e.g. "now I'm in a relationship,I don't need to try and be nice anymore".

Not saying that everyone should be bothered about their partner gaining a few pounds. As I said,life happens but obviously if that person asked the question,then it must bother them

Reactions: 3
I think it's a bit ignorant to assume someone is gaining weight because they're lazy and eat too much. Could be something underlying. Also, if you're concerned about your partner, why the duck would you go to some influencer with a questionable relationship history? Maybe, I don't know... talk to your partner?

Think I might've already said this, but I get the impression she has a second account she uses to ask questions to herself on her main so she can come off as some advice guru. I'm surprised she didn't tell that person to buy her BBL guide to help lose weight :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I think it's a bit ignorant to assume someone is gaining weight because they're lazy and eat too much. Could be something underlying. Also, if you're concerned about your partner, why the duck would you go to some influencer with a questionable relationship history? Maybe, I don't know... talk to your partner?

Think I might've already said this, but I get the impression she has a second account she uses to ask questions to herself on her main so she can come off as some advice guru. I'm surprised she didn't tell that person to buy her BBL guide to help lose weight :rolleyes:
well said!!! :)

Reactions: 1
It's not about gaining a few pounds. It's about not caring about staying attractive for your partner. If you take care of yourself when you're single but then when you're in a relationship you let yourself go, I think it's disrespectful. I've literally heard people say before " well now I'm married, I don't need to bother anymore so just eat whatever I want".

It's not even about the physical side of it, what I would find unattractive is the lack of initiative to stay attractive. Just like if my partner said e.g. "now I'm in a relationship,I don't need to try and be nice anymore".

Not saying that everyone should be bothered about their partner gaining a few pounds. As I said,life happens but obviously if that person asked the question,then it must bother them
I don’t get how putting on weight all of a sudden makes someone “unattractive”. It’s the person that you fall in love with and tbh everyone has been through covid so it’s took it’s toll on a lot of people. I know I don’t exercise as much as I used to, but my boyfriend doesn’t see me as unattractive because I don’t “have that initiative to be attractive”. I’d be attractive to him if I had put on weight. It is quite shallow when all people care about is looks and not who the person is you fell in love with. The person in the relationship who might have put on weight might be struggling and doesn’t need the person closest to them to judge them, maybe they might just need support.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how putting on weight all of a sudden makes someone “unattractive”. It’s the person that you fall in love with and tbh everyone has been through covid so it’s took it’s toll on a lot of people. I know I don’t exercise as much as I used to, but my boyfriend doesn’t see me as unattractive because I don’t “have that initiative to be attractive”. I’d be attractive to him if I had put on weight. It is quite shallow when all people care about is looks and not who the person is you fell in love with. The person in the relationship who might have put on weight might be struggling and doesn’t need the person closest to them to judge them, maybe they might just need support.
Literally said it's not about gaining a few pounds.

Also the advice given by Arianna seems supportive, encourage them to make healthy changes together etc.

Reactions: 2
Literally said it's not about gaining a few pounds.

Also the advice given by Arianna seems supportive, encourage them to make healthy changes together etc.
course there’s a way of encouraging someone, however the way she had wrote her advice was not in an encouraging supporting loving partner way. It was completely the opposite. That’s the point.

Reactions: 3
Think she started her response to the question literally with:
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

seems a bit judgy but she’s someone who is completely image obsessed and an Instagram influencer so it’s not very surprising! Haha

Reactions: 5
I think it's a bit ignorant to assume someone is gaining weight because they're lazy and eat too much. Could be something underlying.
Exactly this! I’ve gained about 3 stone since being on anti psychotics. Also suffer with chronic pain so exercise isn’t easy & the medication makes me always hungry! It just shows people’s age with comments on here sometimes!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! I’ve gained about 3 stone since being on anti psychotics. Also suffer with chronic pain so exercise isn’t easy & the medication makes me always hungry! It just shows people’s age with comments on here sometimes!
Obviously there are cases like yours and that's totally understandable. But a lot of times it is just getting bad habits take over. Don't know how a different opinion shows anyone's age. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread anymore with off topic discussion

Reactions: 2
I agree I went on them and my weight went up alot

Lol if my bf put on an excessive amount of weight I’d end it sorry

Yes I’m shallow and I don’t really care. I’m putting in a lot of effort to look after myself and I’d expect the same back

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
lol remember when she didn't know how to run a business and was scamming all of her customers hahahhaha

still only got 3 stars on Trustpilot

Is it just me that think those MTL jeans look horrendous? So unflattering
yeah and for £60 as well lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 4