Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she doesn’t even try to spin it like “I can’t help who I love” or “he is responsible ergo I did nothing wrong” and is instead just like “yez I’m riding his dick, and what 🤪

It’s just so dramatically opposite to when she released “break up with your gf, I’m bored” and reeled off this cosmically insane thing about how it was a metaphor for…loving yourself, somehow

Reactions: 13
finally I found my people! Absolutely sick of seeing the teenage stans all over the Internet wetting themselves over how great this song is when it's the biggest pile of shite i've heard in ages. And like others are saying on here the lyrics are disgusting and distasteful. 16-year-old me would've been raving over it but at 23 i'm like why TF was I obsessed with her? She's gross, and her songs are trash

Reactions: 38
The whole thing feels like a homage. It sounds like they gave AI a dozen 80s and 90s songs to create something, then got max in to clean it up.

No one is surprised she's back with "duck off and mind your own business you weirdos." She was never going to come back with humility.

Will be interesting to see if she can pull off a live performance with all that choreography.

Reactions: 21
She's always being a nasty homewrecking witch. Glad people are finally seeing through her.
Yet there are idiots online saying she should be apologised and hashtagging the tit out of it because people are rightly calling her out for the song. According to the fans, there is 'no proof' anything happened before he split with his wife and Ariana herself confirmed it.

The thing is this isn't the first time she claimed someone was single when she got with them only for it to be proven later that was bull and they were still with their partners when she got her hooks in. Big Sean, Mac, Pete, Dalton and IIRC a few others all had significant others at the time, and then all of a sudden they split with them and got with her.

I'm in no way trying to lessen the guy's involvement in it because it takes two to tango and anyone who cheats is a shitbag but getting her hooks into other people's men seems to be a regular thing for her. If there is any apology to be made it should be to all the women she has stabbed in the back over the years.

Reactions: 24
These effected women would probably talk louder but I suspect they get threatened.

Reactions: 13
Who also resembles her brother

View attachment 2686038
That is uncanny
---
This resemblance give me chills.
even the nose tips are the same. Wow.

On the whole I think Ariana is a disgraceful person.
---
She’s disgraceful but I also think she’s clearly got an ED/ issues and maybe her celeb lifestyle and ego will cause her a lifetime of unhappiness. This fling with this latest guy won’t last, I’ll be surprised if they are even together by the time Wicked actually premieres. She’ll get bored and go after someone else’s husband or partner.

I have no time for cheaters. If you are bored, split up then move on, don’t go behind someone’s back and hurt them and humiliate them. Maybe I’m feeling sensitive because someone I care deeply about was cheated on then gaslit about it last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think it’s v sad how many times she’s modified her face at such a young age. She just seems very troubled when it comes to her appearance.

I do like the song and am curious about the album, especially regarding the Dalton rumours

Reactions: 14
Cheating is incredibly destructive (more so with a baby involved). The only reason to do it rather than leave a relationship first is because it makes people feel smart and powerful and enjoy the cruelty. I think most (normal) people recognise this and don’t think YAS KWEEN.

Also asides from the homewrecking and eating disorder, why is a grown woman trying to look like a child? Feel like she is going for the pedalo market

Reactions: 11