Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She jumped on black culture as if it was a trend and profited from it where she could, now that it doesn’t fit in with her particular career development she’s dropped it all.
Her current look and vibe seems very similar to kpop - though jpop and cpop are pretty similar. Pretty sure it all started around the time that BTS went internationally popular and I think Blackpink wasn't too far behind them? Idols have high expectations placed on them and are very much expected to appear sweet, respectful and so on

Still very much on the "trendy" side of culture

Reactions: 12
Hi new here! So over seeing people on Twitter say she did nothing wrong, the parasocial relationship people have with celebs is weird af!

Jennette McMurdy knew what she was like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The recent pics of Ariana and spongebob backstage on broadway all I can think is ‘that is the face of a man who has never made a woman climax, but still insists on eating her out for 45 minutes while Ariana performatively moans and whistle tones’. SORRY, I just had to express this thought somewhere, and none of my irl friends would want to hear such nastiness!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The recent pics of Ariana and spongebob backstage on broadway all I can think is ‘that is the face of a man who has never made a woman climax, but still insists on eating her out for 45 minutes while Ariana performatively moans and whistle tones’. SORRY, I just had to express this thought somewhere, and none of my irl friends would want to hear such nastiness!
Although Ariana isn't much of a sex kitten. She looks like she'd struggle to find the energy to put on a cardigan thesedays.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she’s always been small, but there’s absolutely nothing to her at the minute :cry:. This almost feels like a body check in a way!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You know it's bad when they start looking alien head. Her head is so out of proportion to her small frame. I know she has a good voice but her personal life recently.. is not one I would support. I hope she has people around her who are helping her .

Reactions: 9
100% body check, she could slip through a crack in the floor or be threaded through a needle.
Funny you should say that as there is a scene in Family Guy where Chris meets Kate Moss and that is exactly what happens to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone listened to yes, and?

It is... Terrible tbh. Can't understand her at all so had to looks up the lyrics 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone listened to yes, and?

It is... Terrible tbh. Can't understand her at all so had to looks up the lyrics 😂
The beat really reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on it just yet.
The lyrics however, if I was Ethan Slaters ex wife I would be seething at the absolute and blatant disrespect.
How did she play a part in destroying a family and still somehow thinks she’s the victim here? What is it with these women who got famous young and not being able to just take some accountability.

Reactions: 29