Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not on board with the lyrics, oh please🙄.

But it's the best song she's done in a while, better than anything on positions. Giving me early bjork and Madonna vibes with that 80s sound max Martin does so well.

Reactions: 8
She’s trying to brazen out the scandal with this song and I’m sure there will be a few people who will go ‘yes queen’ and love it, but the vast majority (and anyone with any sense of decency) will think it’s distasteful.

Reactions: 27
I still can’t get over her going for Ethan Slater. He’s not exactly killing it in the looks department and he isn’t a nice person so what’s in it for Ari? BDE wasn’t enough to stay with Pete and his behaviour.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s a nice person at all and her new song confirmed that even more for me. She sounds like she feels zero guilt for getting with a married man and clearly she doesn’t care how much that hurt his ex wife cause Ariana only ever thinks about herself she has no respect and lacks empathy. She should think about how she would feel if she was in the wife’s position with a new baby and her husband cheated and left her for a girl he was working with cause I’m sure she wouldn’t like that but has no problem causing that pain to another woman. Of course Ethan is to blame too and actually he’s even more to blame cause he’s the one who owed his wife loyalty and respect but he’s also proven he’s not a nice person and his ex wife is better off without him. I think Ariana is heartless and spoilt so in her world she can do no wrong and everyone else is the problem. I would never deny her musical talent but she uses her talent and fame to get away with things which unfortunately a lot of famous people do.

Reactions: 41
Anyone listened to yes, and?

It is... Terrible tbh. Can't understand her at all so had to looks up the lyrics 😂
Yeah it's awful. I think her best music came from Mac Miller (RIP) being involved in the production before he passed.

And the lyrical content, urghh. She just sucks as a person, she really does. The absolute audacity of thinking she's beyond judgement for sleeping with a married man with a little baby at home, a baby she held, whose mother she met and had dinner with?! It's totally foul. She's disgusting for this couldn't-care-less attitude. Have some humility for your lack of morals.

Reactions: 33
But it's the best song she's done in a while, better than anything on positions. Giving me early bjork and Madonna vibes with that 80s sound max Martin does so well.
That’s it! It’s Vogue it reminds me of a bit.

Reactions: 5
Goodness me, she looks so unwell. The bleach blonde hair and eyebrows really don’t help.

Reactions: 20
Like break my soul crossed with vogue. Interesting, only 66k views on youtube so far. She looks so ill and should’ve requested a wig for the film instead of dying it yellow

Reactions: 4
Like break my soul crossed with vogue. Interesting, only 66k views on youtube so far. She looks so ill and should’ve requested a wig for the film instead of dying it yellow
Youtube views are always pretty delayed tbf cause it's got 226k likes with 85k views...

She's always been small but jesus christ, I found myself constantly looking at her chest and cringing at all the bones I could see. She needs help

Reactions: 13
... anyway i hope lilly jay gets to quote these lyrics back to her ex husband when he inevitably has an issue with her moving on 💅

Reactions: 14
The best and percussion is Vogue 100%. She went too far with the plastic surgery, and by stealing someone’s husband. She also looks very unwell. Bones sticking through her chest.

Reactions: 8
Song is very mid

The outfit is very much designed to demonstrate her ED (exposed bones, black blocks to narrow waist). GRIM

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s a skanky, strange looking thing who plays the innocent little girl but is a woman through and through. The new song is just tacky, she needs to put the bleach and the scalpel down, have a look at herself and grow up. You lose them how you get them and soz, but SpongeBob Carrot Top isn’t anything to write home about

I should really get off the fence should I?
---
Song is very mid

The outfit is very much designed to demonstrate her ED (exposed bones, black blocks to narrow waist). GRIM
Agree with every word of this.

Reactions: 17