Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting her new make up, she’s so immature.

View attachment 2428012
Anything to get people to stop talking about her and Spongebob I guess. Although that probably isn't gonna happen seeing as how she...sorry a 'source' went running to People magazine claiming everyone has it wrong and nothing happened until they both split with their other halves.

Reactions: 7

Apparently she hasn’t had any filler or botox since 2018. Not sure how much I believe that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claiming she stopped Botox and fillers at age 25 isn't quite a mic drop moment 😬

Now at 30 saying she wants deep lines, let's see how she feels about that in a few years.

She's definitely carried on with a tit ton of stuff. Anyway didn't loads stop with the lip filler around 2018 because the trend changed?

Reactions: 16
She’s so young to have had botox
To be fair botox is preventative so they say the earlier you start the better the results.
Personally think it’s a load of bollocks and people should just age how nature intends them to!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See when celebrities lie like this (in my opinion I don’t think she’s being fully honest) thinking it makes them likeable and relatable it actually has the opposite effect cause they’re pretending they’re all natural. I’d have more respect for her and all these celebrities if they said something like “yeah I’ve had a lot of work done cause I wanted to have work done that’s my choice , I’m not natural so don’t think that I am don’t get fooled by what you see on social media” if she said something like that I’d think fair play at least she’s being honest. If someone wants to get work done that is completely their choice and I don’t think Ariana or anyone is a bad person for that but if you’re going to pretend you’re all natural I just think that makes you come across a bit fake. She’s obviously had a nose job and an eyebrow lift /fox eye maybe by the looks of it I don’t know the exact differences and not shaming her for that but she’s acting like all she’s ever had is lip filler and botox. You would think by now most people would know how edited social media photos can be and how pretty much all of these celebrities get some kind of work done so don’t compare yourself but unfortunately it’s easy for anyone to get caught up in the social media world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
See when celebrities lie like this (in my opinion I don’t think she’s being fully honest) thinking it makes them likeable and relatable it actually has the opposite effect cause they’re pretending they’re all natural. I’d have more respect for her and all these celebrities if they said something like “yeah I’ve had a lot of work done cause I wanted to have work done that’s my choice , I’m not natural so don’t think that I am don’t get fooled by what you see on social media” if she said something like that I’d think fair play at least she’s being honest. If someone wants to get work done that is completely their choice and I don’t think Ariana or anyone is a bad person for that but if you’re going to pretend you’re all natural I just think that makes you come across a bit fake. She’s obviously had a nose job and an eyebrow lift /fox eye maybe by the looks of it I don’t know the exact differences and not shaming her for that but she’s acting like all she’s ever had is lip filler and botox. You would think by now most people would know how edited social media photos can be and how pretty much all of these celebrities get some kind of work done so don’t compare yourself but unfortunately it’s easy for anyone to get caught up in the social media world.
Agree, i get the point she was trying to make and pretending she is being transport and then STILL lying about preocedures and saying she hasn’t had it done since 2021 (or whatever she said) well Mam botox doesn’t last years and you you don’t just change ethnicity by laying off fillers and botox 🙄

Reactions: 11
Transparent is what i meant obviously and now i can’t edit 😩 stupid autocorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely a main offender of it. She started out very white theatre/nic kid, “sweet” and well spoken.
She then started fake tanning to the nines, blaccenting and rebelling, being more provocative and “sexy”.
She’s now does a 180 and gone back to being well spoken, no fake tan, prim and proper theatre kid.

She jumped on black culture as if it was a trend and profited from it where she could, now that it doesn’t fit in with her particular career development she’s dropped it all.

Reactions: 20
Her lips are still very different to how they were pre-lip fillers. She must be maintaining that size somehow? I don’t know anything about fillers etc so maybe I’m wrong!

Reactions: 8
Her lips are still very different to how they were pre-lip fillers. She must be maintaining that size somehow? I don’t know anything about fillers etc so maybe I’m wrong!
Probably still gets them topped up but because she’s not getting them bigger she classes it as not getting filler. Celeb logic 🤣
Could also be her massive weight-loss making all her features look bug like.

Reactions: 7
It is very possible she has stopped the filler BUT she's doing something else like lip implants (yep thats a thing) or lip flip ..
It's the same as Khloe being purposely misleading about her nose, then saying years later , "but no1 specifically asked me did i have a nose job"

Reactions: 9
I think with a lot of these things, celebrities get criticised less if their work is well-liked and fresh in people’s minds.

for civil rather than illegal celebrity drama to become a controversy, the celebrity needs to be well known enough for it to trend online, but not have the protective factor of public favour, which is usually because they’re either mid/pointless (Kardashians, Rita Ora) or haven’t put out work people like in a while (Ariana, Doja) - in this case the amount of grace they get is proportionate to how much beloved work they’ve put out

Reactions: 2
why would she need botox she's always looked a lot younger than her age

Reactions: 3