Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw ther pictures the other day - she looks so unwell :(. Plus the yellow hair/ eyebrows don’t suit her and has she had buccal fat surgery? She looks so gaunt :(

You could not pay me to be famous, it seems to affect almost everyone mentally and health wise.

Reactions: 10
She’s most likely adapted due to Wicked, similar to how Austin Butler talked with that Elvis voice for months.
I was wondering about her voice too, but that would make sense.

I agree with what she said in the video, and all the speculation about her must be talking it’s toll. But I still feel worried for her. Like she said though, you just really don’t know what’s going on in a person‘s life.

Reactions: 6
Well if she's hinting that she has support and people are her are helping then I'm happy. She does make valid points and I didn't feel entirely comfortable first mentioning it, but the pictures have been a little shocking and it was always from a place of love and concern for her. It sounds like she's working on herself and getting to a better place, so I hope she is afforded the time to do that and not forced by Scooter into making music straight after Wicked ends ❤

Reactions: 12
I think she is so so strong, when Manchester happened it hit so close to home and I remember watching the one love concert and being in awe of her strength to be able to get up there without breaking down and also seeing her visit some of the victims in hospital etc on top of that having Mac die too not long after, I feel like she's been through so so much in her life and she's not even 30 yet, not to mention she puts a lot into her tours too after releasing 2 albums within the space of a year AFTER all of that trauma and touring sweetener/thank u next she had been working non stop for years and still is- similarly to how people are questioning how Taylor is going to sustain her energy after the eras tour I think she's amazing to have worked so hard and I think working is probably comforting to her she throws everything into it as a coping mechanism because there's no way I could be releasing 2 hugely successful albums like that after the trauma she went through not long before

When people criticise her I think they forget that no other singer in the world went through what she did in 2017 and she has to live with that forever yet she's continued to work non stop since

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is saying " the pictures you are comparing me to are me at my worst".... Well if people are comparing now to then.. then aren't they saying she looks worse now? . Her lips look different. She doesn't look well but I really hope she was hinting that people around her know and are supporting her. She deserves some peace.

Reactions: 8
She sounds like another actress and I can’t pinpoint it. It’s like when she picked up Victoria Monets accent during TUN era

Despite what she says (even if she was drinking while on antidepressants) she was a healthy shape. Now she is dangerously thin. I sincerely hope she really is being supported and helped. You’re not supposed to see someone’s rib cage through their chest.
E7AA3B5E-5FE3-45D8-9CBB-24D565FF5284.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I fully understand about commenting on people’s bodies but I really couldn’t stand by and say nothing if someone’s weight dropped drastically and they were starting to look poorly. From what I’ve seen nobody has been rude or horrible, it’s all been from a place of concern. People are comparing it to Chadwick but it’s 2 separate situations, he was having memes made and getting called a druggy etc. People keep saying about being kind and not judging but she’s not being judged as such, people are just worried. I do feel for her and I’m glad she’s got a support system in place though.

Reactions: 12
I'm glad she has a support system around her and we don't know what her life may be privatly but we are all concerned for her. As long as she's not deflecting this and using it as a cover up, as can be seen with EDs. Don't want to see her go down that path as she is amazingly talented and strong as a person.

Reactions: 2
I think she is so so strong, when Manchester happened it hit so close to home and I remember watching the one love concert and being in awe of her strength to be able to get up there without breaking down and also seeing her visit some of the victims in hospital etc on top of that having Mac die too not long after, I feel like she's been through so so much in her life and she's not even 30 yet, not to mention she puts a lot into her tours too after releasing 2 albums within the space of a year AFTER all of that trauma and touring sweetener/thank u next she had been working non stop for years and still is- similarly to how people are questioning how Taylor is going to sustain her energy after the eras tour I think she's amazing to have worked so hard and I think working is probably comforting to her she throws everything into it as a coping mechanism because there's no way I could be releasing 2 hugely successful albums like that after the trauma she went through not long before

When people criticise her I think they forget that no other singer in the world went through what she did in 2017 and she has to live with that forever yet she's continued to work non stop since
Absolutely agree with all of this. Ariana is incredible.

She is one of the defining artists of this generation - her voice is incomparable and she has been through so much.
I hope she is doing ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t buy her video sorry. She looks significantly underweight, a bit like Lily Allen’s weight loss where you can see all isn’t well. It shows in her face, she looks gaunt and haggard. I think people are just concerned for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the yellow blonde hair and eyebrows combined with she doesn’t tan as dark as she used too helps much either!! I find the blonde really washes her out it’s not the right tone for her at all- thinking back to when she went peroxide silver around the time focus came out that suited her well! She seems to have good support around her in the wicked cast so I hope she’s doing okay!

Reactions: 7
Fair enough she was depressed etc when she was a normal weight but she cant be healthy now she is soo slim.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree with all of this. Ariana is incredible.

She is one of the defining artists of this generation - her voice is incomparable and she has been through so much.
I hope she is doing ok.
I feel like everyone would’ve understood if after 2017 and Mac dying she didn’t release anything for a while and just took time to heal but she did an album in 2018, 2019 and 2020 and that is just so much without a break after the trauma

• Sad
Fame is a weird space to occupy when it comes to things like this. IK it automatically puts a lot of stuff on the table but this stuff is way more delicate. it seems to vary illness to illness

I think you’re not supposed to comment on the person’s appearance at all (?) if it’s an ED. I understand why ppl do; it feels like you’re being a bystander not expressing concern for someone you care about & natural to express shock on your own socials if it concerns an extremely public figure. it also feels wrong to not address it when millions of ppl look up to that person as a role model for beauty…but it feels wrong to comment on smth so personal in a stranger too. 😕

So many female celebrities’ appearances are examined routinely that it’s hard to imagine a world where people don’t comment

The reality is so many ppl don’t know how to respond to unexplained weight loss in ppl they know IRL let alone in celebrities. I think the broader discussions about body image and mental illness have led us to think we are more literate in these areas than we actually are.

Not sure if this is valid but at least sites like Tattle divert these discussions to places the celebrity is less likely to see. Sorry for this weird garbled mess but this Ariana stuff has made me think it would help to just admit we don’t know wtf to do half the time