Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s portraying a curated image to keep you engaged & profiting through brand deals. She’s probably satisfied with her appearance in person but doesn’t like how she looks on camera so she edits what she posts like almost every other influencer. People who truly want to change certain features end up getting procedures done the moment they’re financially able to.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it weird that The joorry, Zainab Al awan and youmi are all together. Ahmed is also there with youmi

Reactions: 1
No its completly normal , they want to raise the views on Snapchat .
But they’re not tagging each other or barely taking videos together. I saw it from other peoples videos, they’re there with a bunch of guys

But they’re not tagging each other or barely taking videos together. I saw it from other peoples videos, they’re there with a bunch of guys
But they dont need to , when they all jostle in the same place their stories will become more trendy its just the algorithm . Just like when they were all in London in December .

But they dont need to , when they all jostle in the same place their stories will become more trendy its just the algorithm . Just like when they were all in London in December .
Wondering why most of them are going in the same time, no way it’s a coincidence, huh. Seems like they r all called at same time, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 5
Wondering why most of them are going in the same time, no way it’s a coincidence, huh. Seems like they r all called at same time, doesn’t it?
Absolutly they all jostle in the same place every vacay like sheeps , They do this everytime . I feel sorry for them , they are so dumb and absorbed by their social media media life . They cannot even have fun normally with their money that without having to follow trends so desesperate for clout....They are all in Courchevel, they dont even know how to ski or like mountains , they think everything is an aesthetic . Look at Malika Kabli and her outfits that once again have no link with the place ...

• Haha
Absolutly they all jostle in the same place every vacay like sheeps , They do this everytime . I feel sorry for them , they are so dumb and absorbed by their social media media life . They cannot even have fun normally with their money that without having to follow trends so desesperate for clout....They are all in Courchevel, they dont even know how to ski or like mountains , they think everything is an aesthetic . Look at Malika Kabli and her outfits that once again have no link with the place ...
The amount of people going skiing for the aesthetic is insane 🤣 my favourite is the white ski suits blending in with the snow

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine spending that much money to go to ski resorts to take pics in tacky outfits and not even ski 😂

Reactions: 3
Wait did Malika just get engaged? On her snap she wrote I love you baby.
Its just for clout , sugar daddy is daddiyin.
Malika kabli is the type of person that has to be involved in every occasion . She needed to make content for Valentine .
---
Imagine spending that much money to go to ski resorts to take pics in tacky outfits and not even ski 😂
Like 😂😂😂 it amazes me how they will go miles away from their homeland just to do same activities they been doin there . Wherever they go , they will just do shopping , restaurant , clubbing .

Reactions: 4
Its just for clout , sugar daddy is daddiyin.
Malika kabli is the type of person that has to be involved in every occasion . She needed to make content for Valentine .
---

Like 😂😂😂 it amazes me how they will go miles away from their homeland just to do same activities they been doin there . Wherever they go , they will just do shopping , restaurant , clubbing .
I wonder who her sugar daddy is tho! She’s soooo pretty 😍 and wtf is wrong with Rawans behind???

Attachments

• Sick
I wonder who finds Malika Kabli pretty, no offense, she literally looks like a plastic doll. Oh well, you must have not seen her before surgery photos, lol
---
Clown 🤡
She does look like a doll! I have seen her before, but the work she got done is quit good apart from her nose. I do find her pretty as she looks now.

• Wow
im cringinggg so hard at malika kabli’s valentines video like wtf was that 🤮 so cringeee! Also do you guys think the rumors are true about fouz alfahad’s husband going to jail?

im cringinggg so hard at malika kabli’s valentines video like wtf was that 🤮 so cringeee! Also do you guys think the rumors are true about fouz alfahad’s husband going to jail?
😂😂😂😂 Now she wants to be Nour Al Ghandour because she's trending also Muruj did that type of shoot last year ...no personnality. I dont know if its true cause every year this rumor emerged but anyway since the beginning of their mariage he's barely around her especially after she gave birth so i think that has nothing to do with him going to jail .

😂😂😂😂 Now she wants to be Nour Al Ghandour because she's trending also Muruj did that type of shoot last year ...no personnality. I dont know if its true cause every year this rumor emerged but anyway since the beginning of their mariage he's barely around her especially after she gave birth so i think that has nothing to do with him going to jail .
Yeah i feel like these attention hungry “influencers” are always looking for the next big thing . She was fishing for complements she wants people to say “omg you should start acting”💀. She was saying on her snap how everyones telling her shes so good at acting💀. It was extremely cringy and when you go on her instagram comments its all negative but on snap she was acting like everyone loved her cringe video . “Its not love thats blind but jealousy” ….girl what😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah i feel like these attention hungry “influencers” are always looking for the next big thing . She was fishing for complements she wants people to say “omg you should start acting”💀. She was saying on her snap how everyones telling her shes so good at acting💀. It was extremely cringy and when you go on her instagram comments its all negative but on snap she was acting like everyone loved her cringe video . “Its not love thats blind but jealousy” ….girl what😂
Its so sad to be a MOM and a past 30 years old grown woman , and yet being so desesperate for any kind of attention . For this reason there is one thing that i like about Fouz , she chose carefully what she posts and what kind of brands she wants to work with . Fouz content completly changed into something more suitable for 30 -35 years old women . Malika keeps running After trends , she always wants to use an event or a trend that does not suit her nor her age to shine .Plus the fact that all her outfits are a copy of what she sees on younger ig baddies .Her content is very repetitive and boring . She needs to do a rebranding asap and to propose a real content , otherwise she will not survive the social media fever because every year there is a new wave of influencers more pretty etc...its very competitive .

Its so sad to be a MOM and a past 30 years old grown woman , and yet being so desesperate for any kind of attention . For this reason there is one thing that i like about Fouz , she chose carefully what she posts and what kind of brands she wants to work with . Fouz content completly changed into something more suitable for 30 -35 years old women . Malika keeps running After trends , she always wants to use an event or a trend that does not suit her nor her age to shine .Plus the fact that all her outfits are a copy of what she sees on younger ig baddies .Her content is very repetitive and boring . She needs to do a rebranding asap and to propose a real content , otherwise she will not survive the social media fever because every year there is a new wave of influencers more pretty etc...its very competitive .
I agree with you, i definitely see fouzs career going further. But on the other hand there’s such a contrast between the west and Arab world. In our culture most women actually flourish in their 30s like this age range is usually when they look their best. All of the popular influencers who are arab are all in their 30s even early 40s. There’s something so toxic about this western ideal that a woman is deemed unattractive one second after she turns 30. Malika is just doing what other influencers her age are. You have to bare in mind a lot of these influencers are divorcees/had children young so they didn’t get to embrace their true femininity.
---
I wonder who finds Malika Kabli pretty, no offense, she literally looks like a plastic doll. Oh well, you must have not seen her before surgery photos, lol
---
Clown 🤡
Her before just screams I’m not a native saudi and my grandfather bought his citizenship back in the 50s when South Asians were allowed to.

Reactions: 6