Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rawan posted with her belly button out recently and it was definitely a lipo belly button. Maybe tummy tuck but she looks good!

Reactions: 3
Its so funny that they all suddenly have post partum depression or narcissistic ex or a difficult childhood and they all deal with mental health problems ...Even when it comes to personnal struggling they follow the trend . Big influencers like her are trying to be ( i would say "seem" ) authentic because since 2020 COVID crisis people have spotted that they live in a different planet and the world global crisis we live in is pushing people towards different interests .
It is what it is , you cannot live normally if you suffer of depression ! And dont compare yourself to people that get up and work even with all of this because unlike you Fouz , they dont have any choice .
---

I dont know if its naturally , she went many times in Turkey and just after that she started loosing weight it could be gastric balloon some people talk about ozempic but i dont know ....cause besides working out she's been eating completly normally no diet or anything .

of course ozempic has become the only way for people to lose weight so no one believes anyone does it naturally and maybe she did also take it but imo people don’t look the same as her when they lose weight through ozempic or other rapid ways. There body doesn’t have a chance to catch up and they have loose skin and just look starved even Kim k and Kylie with all their money have visible loose skin in their face from rapid weight loss but Rawan looks toned and no loose skin in her face or body. The only thing is her cheeks still look really large like they’re maybe filler there that was placed when she was bigger. Idk she could’ve went those ways but I commented on it bc to me she doesn’t look like she was on ozempic people always have that same sunken look with it but gastric balloon is possible esp if she was working out hard in the process to keep her skin toned
---
Rawan posted with her belly button out recently and it was definitely a lipo belly button. Maybe tummy tuck but she looks good!
her face is so tiny though it’s very evenly distributed weight loss maybe she did that in the past but no way her face would slim that much if she only worked on her body

Reactions: 2
Rawan is on mounjaro. She did fillers a couple of weeks ago she showed it on her Snapchat. But she looks REALLY good.

Reactions: 1
of course ozempic has become the only way for people to lose weight so no one believes anyone does it naturally and maybe she did also take it but imo people don’t look the same as her when they lose weight through ozempic or other rapid ways. There body doesn’t have a chance to catch up and they have loose skin and just look starved even Kim k and Kylie with all their money have visible loose skin in their face from rapid weight loss but Rawan looks toned and no loose skin in her face or body. The only thing is her cheeks still look really large like they’re maybe filler there that was placed when she was bigger. Idk she could’ve went those ways but I commented on it bc to me she doesn’t look like she was on ozempic people always have that same sunken look with it but gastric balloon is possible esp if she was working out hard in the process to keep her skin toned
---

her face is so tiny though it’s very evenly distributed weight loss maybe she did that in the past but no way her face would slim that much if she only worked on her body
I dont think its ozempic either but gastric ballon for sure since she's been eating everything in restaurant with no particular diet .

Girls check shahad hermajeesty's snapchat stories @ourmajesty u will laugh she's so pathetic hahaha.
Her new sugar daddy took her to st moritz n is buying her diamond Cartier jewelries n many gifts which she shows off on her stories..
She thinks her style is "old money" 🤣🤣😭😂

Girls check shahad hermajeesty's snapchat stories @ourmajesty u will laugh she's so pathetic hahaha.
Her new sugar daddy took her to st moritz n is buying her diamond Cartier jewelries n many gifts which she shows off on her stories..
She thinks her style is "old money" 🤣🤣😭😂
I honestly don’t know who would actually pay to duck her? She looks like she’s ill all the time and there is nothing sexy about her. 😅 it’s either a very old guy or a really hopeless one cuz NO!
---
I dont think its ozempic either but gastric ballon for sure since she's been eating everything in restaurant with no particular diet .
This is why I believe it’s ozempic because on the days that I take my shot, I be barley eating a cucumber and then I have my “off days” where I eat everything.

I honestly don’t know who would actually pay to duck her? She looks like she’s ill all the time and there is nothing sexy about her. 😅 it’s either a very old guy or a really hopeless one cuz NO!
Exactly she looks like an alien with her new surgeries n she lost weight too, her sugar daddy must be tasteless n so gullible

Are Khalid Al Ameri and salama divorced ?
I believe so. They have not confirmed it yet but its all over the comments. And Salama has never looked better. It's nice to see her outfits instead of plain abaya every time.

Talking of never looked better... Youmi appears to have had an incredible style overall. Only a few weeks ago she was dressed like a naked cheap tart in freezing cold london. Now she's wearing beautiful classy zimmerman dresses in doha. Perhaps she got a stylist. I never believed this tart could look elegant but it's definitely working for her.

I believe so. They have not confirmed it yet but its all over the comments. And Salama has never looked better. It's nice to see her outfits instead of plain abaya every time.

Talking of never looked better... Youmi appears to have had an incredible style overall. Only a few weeks ago she was dressed like a naked cheap tart in freezing cold london. Now she's wearing beautiful classy zimmerman dresses in doha. Perhaps she got a stylist. I never believed this tart could look elegant but it's definitely working for her.
Yes ! Even though she's still attached to her leggings things are changing slowly . I wish she will also do good haircut and not long extensions like this .

Liposuction doesn't make you lose that much weight. It's more of a body contouring surgery. At most you lost 2-3 kilograms directly from the surgery but the bloating stays for at least two months. Women who do it still need to work out and diet if they want to lose weight. It helps people lose weight, helps women have a flatter more defined stomach, but it's not a weight reduction surgery like a gastric bypass (Rawan already did a gastric bypass when she was 18).

I believe herm*jesty's sugar daddy could be someone from the Barzani family, as she spent a brief period, around a few months ago, in the Barzan region of K*rdistan, where she stayed for only 2-3 days, she went nowhere else which is quite unusual.

It's worth noting that B*rzani is a tribe, and B*rzan is a region in K*rdistan, with many government officials in K*rdistan being affiliated with the B*rzani tribe, such as Masoud and Mansour.
---
Does anyone have information about chloekidder on Instagram? Previously, her bio mentioned Iraqi/Swedish, but it seems to have been removed now.

Last edited:
I believe herm*jesty's sugar daddy could be someone from the Barzani family, as she spent a brief period, around a few months ago, in the Barzan region of K*rdistan, where she stayed for only 2-3 days, she went nowhere else which is quite unusual.

It's worth noting that B*rzani is a tribe, and B*rzan is a region in K*rdistan, with many government officials in K*rdistan being affiliated with the B*rzani tribe, such as Masoud and Mansour.
---
Does anyone have information about chloekidder on Instagram? Previously, her bio mentioned Iraqi/Swedish, but it seems to have been removed now.
But why do they claim to be royals, Iraq doesn’t havens royal family called barzani as far as I know and Kurdistan does not exist on the map 🤔

But why do they claim to be royals, Iraq doesn’t havens royal family called barzani as far as I know and Kurdistan does not exist on the map 🤔
They aren't regarded as royalty in Kurdistan; they've bestowed that title upon themselves to enhance their perceived importance. Prior to the 1950s, they lived as typical Kurds. However, with their grandfather's emergence as a revolution leader, they gradually began appropriating land and resorting to violence against those who opposed them, eventually attaining their current status. They owe their significance solely to the support of the American government; without it, they would be powerless.
Many claim that Masoud Barzani allegedly poisoned his older brother to ascend to his father's position. These individuals are corrupt and driven by greed, often attempting to discredit those who are even slightly wealthier than themselves in Kurdistan.

Reactions: 4
She’s had a bbl like 3-4 years ago. Rawan has a struggled relationship with food, I remember watching her snaps of when she was studying law at Westminster she used to eat junk almost everyday and had her Iraqi housemaid cook for her. Now she’s on ozempic but still has a weird relationship with food. I think it’s misleading how she tells women she obtained her body naturally and that the bullying she endured when she was obese motivated her to lose it. Did the bullying also convince you to not get one but two nose jobs, an endoscopic brow lift, bbl, tummy and arm lipo too🤨🤨🤨
---

---
Maybe another Assyrian begging to be associated with Iraqis and Arabs like our fav aatra

Reactions: 5
She’s had a bbl like 3-4 years ago. Rawan has a struggled relationship with food, I remember watching her snaps of when she was studying law at Westminster she used to eat junk almost everyday and had her Iraqi housemaid cook for her. Now she’s on ozempic but still has a weird relationship with food. I think it’s misleading how she tells women she obtained her body naturally and that the bullying she endured when she was obese motivated her to lose it. Did the bullying also convince you to not get one but two nose jobs, an endoscopic brow lift, bbl, tummy and arm lipo too🤨🤨🤨
---

Maybe another Assyrian begging to be associated with Iraqis and Arabs like our fav aatra
The Assyrians are indeed either Iraqis or Syrians, they form just one of the ethno-religious groups of the region by the fact that they have preserved the culture of the first Christians of Asia (language, religious practice, traditions, etc.). Moreover, we very often speak of Assyro-Chaldeans . All people in the Middle East are Semitic but not necessarily Arab. By the way Astra is annoying, the left half of her face is swollen from the injections much more than the rest of her face. looks like a dental abscess 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---

The Assyrians are indeed either Iraqis or Syrians, they form just one of the ethno-religious groups of the region by the fact that they have preserved the culture of the first Christians of Asia (language, religious practice, traditions, etc.). Moreover, we very often speak of Assyro-Chaldeans . All people in the Middle East are Semitic but not necessarily Arab. By the way Astra is annoying, the left half of her face is swollen from the injections much more than the rest of her face. looks like a dental abscess 🤢
She’s been busy in Doha 😂 I really don’t understand what kind of man who wants to pay for at bloated trans looking woman, it’s a shame her face is like that her body is amazing.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s been busy in Doha 😂 I really don’t understand what kind of man who wants to pay for at bloated trans looking woman, it’s a shame her face is like that her body is amazing.
Plus she's only in her 20's , like what is your actual goal for 30's , 40's ? she will end up looking like Liziane Gutiérrez . I'm not against surgery when its correcting a real complex but their obsession for perfection and looking like a filter for me its a mental disease . Atra and Rania Fawaz are so so bad they real NEED TO STOP .

Reactions: 4