Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so sad to be a MOM and a past 30 years old grown woman , and yet being so desesperate for any kind of attention . For this reason there is one thing that i like about Fouz , she chose carefully what she posts and what kind of brands she wants to work with . Fouz content completly changed into something more suitable for 30 -35 years old women . Malika keeps running After trends , she always wants to use an event or a trend that does not suit her nor her age to shine .Plus the fact that all her outfits are a copy of what she sees on younger ig baddies .Her content is very repetitive and boring . She needs to do a rebranding asap and to propose a real content , otherwise she will not survive the social media fever because every year there is a new wave of influencers more pretty etc...its very competitive .
I totally agree with you! Fouz sticks to things and brands that are suitable for her and her age and how shes now a mom. Her style is soo beautiful and classy . Your so right about malika she tries to copy young ig baddies and it just makes her look very tacky and she doesnt really know how to style her outfits together. Like she was wearing a beautiful mink fur coat but ruined the entire outfit with her wearing heart shaped sunglasses and bright red lips , none of that goes together . I also think Malika just botched her body and face like murooj so she automatically looks tacky , she just hops on whatever trend there is

Reactions: 3
Is fouz husband really in jail because she’s posting on snap ad after ad

Reactions: 1
Guys what happened to muruj.moo? Am I missing something and also this just looks so weirdly put together 🤣 the color of her tights
It’s so bait she had lipo on her upper body but not her legs. They don’t match to the rest of her body. They look swollen too.
---
Is fouz husband really in jail because she’s posting on snap ad after ad
There’s no confirmation yet, but people have been saying he’s been under investigation for over a year now, apparently Fouz knew all about this too so made him transfer the name of their home and chalet in her name.

It’s so bait she had lipo on her upper body but not her legs. They don’t match to the rest of her body. They look swollen too.
---

There’s no confirmation yet, but people have been saying he’s been under investigation for over a year now, apparently Fouz knew all about this too so made him transfer the name of their home and chalet in her name.
I was trying to figure out what looked so odd with rawans new body and i think it is her legs doesnt match the rest of her new body. Also that would be so creepy of fouz if she was playing her man which is the vibe i get . I always got the vibe she isnt really in love with her husband .

Reactions: 2
I was trying to figure out what looked so odd with rawans new body and i think it is her legs doesnt match the rest of her new body. Also that would be so creepy of fouz if she was playing her man which is the vibe i get . I always got the vibe she isnt really in love with her husband .
I believe the only love for her is money and nothing else, they all same, gold diggers.

Yeah rawans legs are cankles and look chunky but don’t worry she’ll do lipo there soon

Can it be an old picture of her?
No it’s new. 100% a paid post. Nadine is trash anyways, she used the beirut port explosion to get plastic surgery 😂 and blamed it on scar removal surgery, hmm yes. That’s why your mid facial region was significantly lifted ya albe😍

I’m 100% sure she has a saudi sugar daddy too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No it’s new. 100% a paid post. Nadine is trash anyways, she used the beirut port explosion to get plastic surgery 😂 and blamed it on scar removal surgery, hmm yes. That’s why your mid facial region was significantly lifted ya albe😍

I’m 100% sure she has a saudi sugar daddy too.
But isn't she already engaged to someone who has money ?

Garbage. Thats all i have to say , its not even like its a need ...
I saw that ! I cannot believe shes that much of a trash human being that she did that and then thought people are stupid enough to believe her “excuse “ that she didnt do it intentionally . Like intentional or not ,your supposed to be boycotting . I always thought shes one of those arab celebs that care about human rights but nope theyre all spinless and money hungry with no dignity or morals

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw that ! I cannot believe shes that much of a trash human being that she did that and then thought people are stupid enough to believe her “excuse “ that she didnt do it intentionally . Like intentional or not ,your supposed to be boycotting . I always thought shes one of those arab celebs that care about human rights but nope theyre all spinless and money hungry with no dignity or morals
Its crazy how they are all the same especially lebanese celebs ! It seems like they never care about anything , even the major crisis that is happening in Lebanon they dont care...They keep showing their luxurious lifestyle while all the country is going through poverty .
Same Nancy , she's releasing every week her tacky songs , going on tour and never raised her voice for Palestine , never show their flag , never post anything , never did a song about it ..Anyway stupid botched Nadine wanted to make people talk about her since she's a crappy actrice and will do anything to stay relevant shame on her !!

Reactions: 4
I swear so sick of all these MENA “influencers” youmi zainab and the lot
They all buying all this tit whilst there is literal carnage and genocide in Palestine. So over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it’s the way she says she gets McDonald’s before every flight so she didn’t think much of it? 😂 like? She knows what the climate in the Middle East is like rn. If it’s any consolation I was in Doha for the watch and jewellery expo and now I’m in Cairo McDonald’s / Starbucks are empty in both places. The people will always show up for our people in Palestine. We as a collective need to stop looking to celebrities and influencers out of all people for a voice of reason.

Reactions: 5
Besides this story , MENA influencers eat so much junk food , its just beyond normal . Its like everyday they have to do an add for a junk food restaurant . And their orders is just an insane amount of food even when they go in fancy restaurants , they order all the menu . They will order 3 burgers , fries with cheese , dips and eat everything . So unhealthy as an exemple to show for young girls especially when they struggle with eating disorder ..

Who's the influencer Youmi was talking about on snapchat? The joory? I don't know who else is in Courchevel at the moment lol